Help Me Figure Out My Due Date - Mothering Forums

#1 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so confused......

Here's my chart. I stopped birth control the week of November 10th, started spotting November 18th, but didn't really have a real "period". My chart says I ovulated somewhere between Cycle day 21 and 23, then I got a period December 19th but got a BFP a few days later, which would make it impossible that it was a "real" period, right? I'm so lost....

Here's my chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1dc385
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:35 PM

yes, likely just implantation bleeding. Going by your chart your EDD would be 9/12/08.
#3 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:43 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
If it were me I would go in ASAP and have your progesterone level and hcg checked. Most the progesterone because your temps are pretty low right now. Way lower than they were after you ovulated that would be a indication of low progesterone.

SAHM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lovin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to
DD 10/00 &

DS 10/04
If your son is intact, keep him safe, visit the Intact Care forum
Circ, a personal choice, Your SONS

11/98
6/99
Thyroid cancer survivor. With 5
& 2 Boxers
wishing for

#4 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureMama3 View Post
yes, likely just implantation bleeding. Going by your chart your EDD would be 9/12/08.
It would be 9/12 if the bleeding was a real period, no? I thought going by ovulation it would be 8/23.
#5 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:45 PM

I think the person that said 9/12, used 12/8 as the LMP date instead of the ovulation date. you don't want to use your true LMP either, because ovulation took place later than the average of CD 14. using the ovulation date of 12/8, you have an EDD of 8/30/2008, hope that helps
#6 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:49 PM

For yours you are going to have to go by O dating because of the funky bleeding there before the and because you oed on cd20-21 that is going to change your EDD by almost a week. LMP will not work at all because when they use the wheel to get the EDD it will come up wrong since it is based on a O day of cd14.

If it were me I would tell the mw/dr (assuming you will be using one or the other) that your LMP was on Nov. 21st that way it wont get so confusing and possibley upsetting when you end up going a week "late" by their estimation.

SAHM
lovin'
to
DD 10/00 &

DS 10/04

11/98
6/99
& 2 Boxers
wishing for

#7 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

That last few times I temped it was higher than 97.0, the funky temps were during a bout of sickness with my son where we were up several times a night and he was in bed with us. I was also sick.

Do you think it would be safe just to go ahead and start progesterone cream anyway? I have some at home.
#8 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 07:02 PM

oops! preggo brain hit. I typed in your ovulation date as LMP. So it would be 14 days before so 8/28 based on your ovulation date.

the progesterone cream can't hurt as long as you keep it up through at least 8 weeks.
#9 of 12 Old 01-03-2008, 11:35 PM

That chart looks similar to my chemical pregnancy in August. I hope that isn't the case for you. I'd use the cream if I were you. I did with this pregnancy and it stuck. Going by what looks like your O date, I get 8/29 for a due date.
#10 of 12 Old 01-04-2008, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter

When did you find out it was chemical? I would think at this point it would show up BFN and I just tested positive a day ago....
#11 of 12 Old 01-04-2008, 11:33 AM

A chemical will end very soon after getting a usually within the first week. With mine I tested at 10dpo and af wasnt due till 14-16dpo and she showed up at 16dpo.

SAHM
lovin'
to
DD 10/00 &

DS 10/04

11/98
6/99
& 2 Boxers
wishing for

#12 of 12 Old 01-04-2008, 11:34 AM

My bleeding episode was a lot longer than yours, so I figured it was a period. When I was still spotting 12 days later, I took a test and it was positive right away. I took another test a few days later and it was even darker. By then I had stopped bleeding, so I figured all was well. A few days after that, things just didn't feel right, I wasn't getting any further pregnancy symptoms, etc, and I took another test, which was starkly negative. The next week I had a very heavy period, that I'm sure was a miscarriage. Though really I'm not sure how much I lost during the 2 week bleed I had at the beginning and that period, and I'll probably never know. I hope that isn't the case for you.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page