Freaking out about 5 years olds rash... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok I am going to call my FP in the morning but I am freaking out about a rash on my 5 year old. We were away this weekend visiting grandparents (sleeping in their beds, washing with their soap etc). On Sunday my 5 yr old kept whining that he was itchy. I finally took him in the bathroom and stripped him down and nothing. No spots no redness no nothing. So i figured it was just him being 5. This morning he woke up with a rash all over his face (mostly his forehead and like near his ears). It was red and not raised. By lunch time it had faded a lot and it was mostly gone by bed. I checked the rest of his body throughout the day and nothing. He said it wasn't itchy and hasn't complained about itchiness again. He has been fine with no fever and no other symptoms. I am hoping it is probably due to some soap or detergent at my parents house BUT I am freaking out because I am 5 weeks pregnant and he is not vaccinated. AGGH what do you guys think?

AP crunchy homeschooling mama to Henning (1/4/03), Connor (7/1/05) and Elijah (9/21/08) Forever holding my 3 lost little ones in my heart.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page