Mothering Forum banner

Wanting a HBAC also, previous postpartum hemorrage

374 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ConsciousMama 
#1 ·
Hi,
I just found out that my husband and I are pregnant with our 3rd!! Very happy, but lots to work through. My dd (10/02) was a wonderful labor and birth, with postpatrum hemorraging that resulted in a d&c. It was pretty scary for the family. But everyone was safe and sound. As soon as I was out of recovery she took to bf like a champ, I refused a transfusion, and after a couple of weeks mom was as healthy as her beautiful baby. My ds (8/04) was a wonderful, easy prenancy that ended in a stalled labor, due to what the MW discovered, literally in the nick of time, a prolapsed cord. I was immediately rushed in for a c/s and shortly after I heard the cries of my babe on the other side of the barrier. We both came through very healthy and he is just as firey as his birth was
Now we are begining the journey with #3. I'm exploring my options. I am in better shape and have 100x better nutrition than with my 1st. Both occurances were told to me to be 1x only. Has anyone gone through any of this?
Many blessings.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.