Mothering Forum banner

I'm just confused and looking for support

591 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  abi&ben'smom 
#1 ·
Ok ,here's what happened. AF was due January 15th. I had a positive pg on the 16th. On the 20th I thought I had a miscarriage because I started bleeding and it even lasted longer than usual. I was devastated.

I continued to feel tired and nauseated but thought I was just depressed. I have a history of miscarriage, 4 before my first live birth and 1 before my second so I have a fair amount of fear. I have a really hard time telling anyone when I am pregnant because I can't handle people asking me if I'm still pregnant. I only want positive supportive energy around me and so I don't really share with anyone. Basically DH is the only other person who knows.

On February 2nd I had a little spotting and that is really strange for me so DH suggested that all the symptoms I thought were depression could be pregnancy so we should test again. February 3rd the test was positive. February 4th the test was also positive and the line was darker. February 6th the last test in the pack the test was very positive, so basically I'm saying the lines have gotten progressively darker.

Wednesday night the 6th. I had some slight brownish spotting that was mostly mucus. I stayed in bed all day today, to afraid to move. I know I can't stay in bed forever and I really need some sort of support. I have read that spotting can happen and it could be nothing but I can't help but be afraid.

See less See more
#5 ·
sorry for your losses *hugs* i had one myself and they're terrible. has this felt like those? my mom had 2 periods with me.. so its possible. but looking at your past it might be best to get the blood tests done, see if your levels go up or down. i still read positive preg. tests 2 weeks after my mc. or worst case it could be ectopic which you don't want to wait around to see if thats what it is. my husbands mom had one and her tube burst, it was very painful and took her 6 mths to recover. i hope this works out positive for you hon.. just see whats going on though. best of wishes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.