Anyone not having to pee all the time? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-09-2008, 04:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
At almost 9 weeks, I'm still waiting for the constant trips to the bathroom. I certainly have more than enough symptoms and I'm not complaining but it is just one more thing that makes me worry...
Am I weird? lucky? or in trouble?

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2008, 04:48 AM

lucky I never had the frequent trips to the bathroom symptom with any of my babes
Old 05-09-2008, 09:04 AM

I don't think it's anything to worry about. I never really hit the gotta go to the bathroom all the time stage until the third trimester in both of my pregnancies.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:02 PM

MMM, I don't recall peeing much more than I do normally. Now I do, especially in the middle of the night (though not every night....yet).

Sounds like you're fine

Come ponder with me about food!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Am I weird? lucky? or in trouble?
I would say lucky I did not have to that often durung the day until about 15 wks or so, but I had frequent trips at night from about 8 wks on.

Jenn EDD 3/20/10 with two 3/06 Jaden 06/08
Old 05-10-2008, 10:16 AM

You are lucky.... I am the same way, and heck, I'm 31 weeks now and still sleep through the night without having to get up and go...and I drink just under 2 gallons of water a day...so just consider yourself lucky! Not weird
Old 05-10-2008, 11:43 AM

Never in 4 pregnancies have I had the "frequent urination" symptom until the end.

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

Old 05-10-2008, 02:31 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I have a small bladder in general so pregnancy hasn't changed how often I pee. Although at nine months I can't make it through the whole night of sleeping at all. Most of the time I can make it at least some nights.

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

Old 05-10-2008, 08:20 PM

i had to pee alot more than normal at the beginning like not being able to sleep through the night. be thankful you dont have to now i am lucky if i get 6 hours of sleep i pee so much. i am 31 weeks though and its awful! i am tired of peeing all the time! mainly because you feel like you have to pee so bad and then barely anything comes out! it sucks but be so thankful you dont have to deal with it!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:58 PM

in the beginning i had to A LOT, but it only lasted a week or so...then i was tooooooooooo dehydrated from puking all the time.
now i am 28 weeks and pissing ALL of the time. and sometimes i have such an urge and like 5 drops come out.

i think its all postioning- your babe, your bladder...

always consider yourself lucky
Old 05-11-2008, 05:40 AM

I didn't get this untiil the very end of my pregnancy with DD and never understood why so many pg women were always having to pee, even at just a few weeks along. But this time -- hoo boy! I have sometimes had to pee again within 15 minutes of going. I have to make sure I go right before I leave the house and will have to go again as soon as I get to wherever I'm going. It's a royal PITA. It didn't get this bad until I was about 11 or 12 weeks though so there's still a chance you'll get it! Hopefully not though.

Mother. Doula. Writer. Feminist. Activist. 
Mum to Moo Moo (4) blahblah.gifand EJ (2) bftoddler.gif

Old 05-12-2008, 11:48 AM

Just lucky. Cross your fingers (or legs) and hope it lasts. This is my third pregnancy and each time the pee symptom has been different.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:26 PM

I say you are VERY lucky!! I got up 3 times last night to pee. But my babe is hanging out right behind my bladder and has been there for MONTHS!! I thought they were supposed to move around a whole bunch, but not this little one. I'm lucky if I don't go once an hour while awake, and at night if I get up once that's a good nights sleep for me at this point.

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

User Tag List