Mothering Forum banner

Question for mamas pg with baby#4 or more

677 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  A Mothers Love 
#1 ·
Hi Mamas,

DH and I had an oops moment this month and I'm currently 4dpo but have been feeling lots of crampy, pulling sensations in my uterus since 2dpo. Also, my breasts feel swollen and I've been going to sleep early the past 2 nights.

I know it's super early for symptoms but I was wondering since this would be my 4th pregnancy and baby if symptoms become more pronounced the more children you have.

Any input would be appreciated since I have 6 days until I will test and basically that is an eternity right now

See less See more
#3 ·
This is my 5th pregnancy and 5th surprise

I would say I was pretty crampy for a few weeks and AF just never came!
I was like...any minute now...and nada! I also was crazy hungry and went grocery shopping and bought all kinds of bad stuff...like chips and pickles, chocolate chip cookies! We left the natural food isle and ventured over to the junk and the kids were like "what are we doing here, mama?!" And when they saw me put all that food into the basket they were cheering and doing happy dances!
:

I could tell and would freak out and obsess over it each time. Most times I got worried and AF would come like that night or the next day. I dunno mama...it may be or not?
I would say you know your body best and trust yourself. Keep us posted tho!!

#4 ·
Well, I am pregnant for the third time and felt pretty crampy and weird this time right away, too - I told myself I was feeling that fertilized egg moving down the tube...
5dpo more normal-type cramps thst I think were implantation. Got a positive test after several negatives at about 11 dpo!

(BTW, I remember you from the June 05 DDC - pm me if you'd like to join us where we gather now! Hope you're doing well!)

#5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzypeach View Post
Well, I am pregnant for the third time and felt pretty crampy and weird this time right away, too - I told myself I was feeling that fertilized egg moving down the tube...
5dpo more normal-type cramps thst I think were implantation. Got a positive test after several negatives at about 11 dpo!

(BTW, I remember you from the June 05 DDC - pm me if you'd like to join us where we gather now! Hope you're doing well!)
Hey! I remember you, too! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I also almost thought that I could actually feel that fertilized egg moving it's way down....or at least my uterus slightly expanding in response to something moving in. Who knows? Today I felt a bit nauseous but am blaming it on skipping lunch

I'm testing Friday (10dpo) so I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks for all the shared experiences, mamas

#7 ·

#9 ·
I had a light bulb moment the day my AF was due. I got a weird occular migrain w/ no pain. Did 5 hpts that day. All were +. Cried for a while because I hadnt used bc for 3 1/2 yrs and didnt think we could have another. I knew that day
:

That being said I had NO symptoms no breast tenderness , sickness aches pains. Its been a super easy symptom free pregnancy at 41!

#10 ·
Hey mamas, just updating this a bit. Today I am 6dpo and my crampiness has abated for the most part but the past two days I've had very slight nausea.

I would describe my uterus as not exactly "crampy" but more like I can feel its' presence, if that makes sense.

And food already tastes better which always happens to me while pregnant.

Time will tell...

#11 ·
I had ZERO symptoms with #4 I was shocked when the test said positive

I don't remember any symptoms with #5 either other than high temps. We never did take that pregnancy test but she's 16 months now

#13 ·
Well, today I am 10dpo. I caved and tested around 10pm last night @ 9dpo and it was negative.

I'm not too surprised as I know that is really super early. Also, yesterday when I wiped I noted the tiniest bit of pink tinged cm. I *think* that may be an implantation sign so if I did implant yesterday obviously I wouldn't show a ++ yet.

I'm going to test again tonight. And every night until either AF shows or i get that faint line. Yes, I'm obsessed, lol
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.