Due date club for natural parenting mums due in April? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-01-2008, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is there a due date club yet for April? Or perhaps a forum/thread for women who are pg with their second, due in spring?

I'm looking for a nice internet nest, lol. We are a delayed vaxing/anti-circ/pro-babywearing/cloth diapering/extended rear-facing in the car family of lactivists (I'm soon to be celebrating our 17 month breastfeeding milestone).

I'm due with my second in April, and would like to chat with like minded mums I can't say I follow "method parenting", but we do tend to parent according to some of the "AP" ideas I've seen discussed, we try to be laid back and not follow strict rules.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2008, 06:06 PM

As this is mdc - its pretty much covered everything you are lol

I dont know where the April 2009 DDC is yet...it should be up soon. I am hoping ot join it! lol...Ill bump my post...one second

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:31 PM

Hi! Sure, you can find some like-minded moms here! I'm also due in April, and still BFing our (almost) 31-month-old DS. : Whew! :

We're a no-vax/no-circ/pro-babywearing/EC & cloth-diapering/co-sleeping/AP/lactivist type of family too...would love to chat!
Old 08-02-2008, 03:20 AM

Not due in april, but I'm 35 weeks pregnant, nursing my 17 mo intact non vaxed boy, who up until yesterday I could wear but today my belly is feelin' a little huge for it , and he sits in his car seat rear facing ! Don't know if that counts as extended, but I know he doesn't yet weigh enough to front face. How long do you keep your lo's rear facing? I would be interested to hear... erm... read more about this!

Welcome to MDC , a place where you will find that the majority of people here are pretty like minded, but individual enough to keep it spicy!

I am not crunchy enough for this forum. Everyday I get a little crunchier though! :

User Tag List