Gestational Diabetes Support Group - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#721 of 1310 Old 02-25-2009, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks guys. I get my glucometer & diabetes "class" tomorrow. Plus my midwife is going to give me some tips for my diet. Our famiy is a pretty mainstream family: no allergies, vegetarians, or anything like that.

I guess my main issue is that I'm not a snacker and I've been reading that snacking is pretty important. It's hard for me to remember to get up and eat unless I'm acutally feeling hungry.

~Lizzie~

Four boys: Corey (11) blahblah.gif , Aiden REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif  (8), Simon superhero.gif   (5), Timothy bouncy.gif (2).  Shh! Surprise no. 5 in October 2012! belly.gif

#722 of 1310 Old 02-25-2009, 03:35 PM

I agree about the scheduled snacking, it was a little weird for me but I've already gotten used to it after a couple of weeks. I really do think of it more like spreading my meals out more evenly through the day.

On the upside, I am quite sure its helping with my cravings for sweet stuff-- I just am not ever so hungry that I can't turn stuff down, if that makes sense? (I have a sweet tooth though. I don't really go for the salty type snacks).

I said this before in a post (I think?) but my mom has typeII diabetes and what works quite well at their house- even when there are lots of people around- is basically that there are a couple of choices for dinner, and usually just one that my mom avoids or eats in moderation. So, she sort of heaps up her plate in a different way, but doesn't eat such different food. Sometimes she'll have her own fish or high-protein thing if the meal is "carby" (they are vegetarians, me too). I've been sort of doing that too- I just don't incorporate the rice, pasta, or potatoes into the "main dish" and the guys eat it and I don't.

dissertating mom to three

#723 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jumping in here. I've read through a bunch of this thread and found it really helpful.

I have not been diagnosed with GD. My midwife and I were butting heads about the GTT (I wanted to decline, she thought I had risk factors, I found her assessment of my risk factors shakey) so I decided instead to go ahead and get a glucometer and track my blood sugar for a while.

Initially my numbers were mostly okay (low 100's for 2 hours post meal) with a few worrisome spikes here and there say after not eating for six hours and then eating pizza.

So, I did a bit of a diet overhaul: high protein, low carb, three meals and three snacks, cut out almost all sweets and threw in some extra walks for good measure.

After a few days of this (and now I'm weeks in to it) my numbers stabilized completely and are really fabulous. My mw was totally impressed with my numbers and my diet. Right now all of my 2-hour post meal readings are between 90 and 98. Which is awesome. The thing is, so all are all of my fastings, well more like between 86 and 96. I know different providers follow different scales and that some providers are not worried about fastings kept below 100, where I know others want it under 90. My mw did not seem at all concerned with my fasting numbers so I guess I should just chill, but it's bugging me.

One night, after a day of perfect numbers, I'll eat a great healthy snack before bed and have a fasting reading of 86. The next day, I'll have great readings all day, eat that same bedtime snack at the same time and take my fasting at the exact same time and have a reading of 96. Why? It drives me crazy.

My mw said my numbers and diet are so good that it's fine for me to stop altogether if I want, to do it once a week just to check in. But that fasting number is making it hard for me to let go. I know there are some providers that would have me on insulin because of it. I don't think I need insulin, but it just worries me.

Any thoughts?
#724 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 12:45 PM

IMO 96 fasting isn't too high (my mw likes it under 95 but 1 point doesnt seen to matter that much to her).By the way there the numbers you get can be off by a certian % so if you have a 96 it might actually be lower or higher by a few points.I don't know if I made any sense I hope so.

But if your mw isn't worried than try not to worry yourself.And there are other meds avail in pg now.I am on glyburide its an oral med that helps so much and I only need the lowest dose.I had a lot higher numbers than you ever had! My normal fasting have always been between 80-98 even before the meds and those results weren't why I was put on meds. It was the 130 and higher 2 hrs after lunch and dinner that were the issue!

You're doing fine! Good luck!
#725 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 01:52 PM

Shonahsmum, if you midwife is happy with your numbers, don't worry. I get the idea that many HCP are very conservative about it all. My mom is typeII diabetic and she is *shocked* at how low they want my numbers, and also at how soon after eating they want me to test (1-hour after the start of a meal, not even the end, so gosh, if you don't bolt your food or eat in a very careful order you get a high reading... like yesterday I drank some milk about 20 minutes into my meal and was 138 when it was time to test). She was visiting and kept peering at my readings and saying, "you're not diabetic, this is silly". They want my fasting under 90 and my 1-hour post meal under 130... but then said that meds are only warranted if over half of my readings are high. Go figure.

Like you, as long as I stick to fairly low carbs (for me this has meant low/no grain and very limited milk, and obviously no sweets) and high protein I seem to be fine too. It makes me wonder if I have something more like "insulin resistance" than diabetes.

#726 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
Like you, as long as I stick to fairly low carbs (for me this has meant low/no grain and very limited milk, and obviously no sweets) and high protein I seem to be fine too. It makes me wonder if I have something more like "insulin resistance" than diabetes.
I'm almost certain that this is how my OB would classify me (which is one of the reasons I think he's doing all he can to avoid having anything in my chart that might indicate anything, thus no GTT and no keeping copies of my log numbers).

I can't imagine testing one hour after the start of a meal, that seems crazy. I would think it would be easily skewed but how fast/slow you ate and by the order you ate your food in.

I was on vacation last week, and my numbers (particularly fasting) crept up a little (high 80s and some in the 90s). It's nice to be home and be able to better control when and what I eat.

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
#727 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemommy View Post
I can't imagine testing one hour after the start of a meal, that seems crazy. I would think it would be easily skewed but how fast/slow you ate and by the order you ate your food in.
I know! It totally interferes with the simple pleasure of just having a family meal (not that its always SO pleasurable with a 4yo, but anyway its something we try to do 2x per day, sit down together at the table). So, instead of paying attention to my family, enjoying my food, etc, I am setting a timer and worrying about the order/speed with which I eat.

#728 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 04:35 PM

I honestly think that's crazy too (1 hr after 1st bite).My diabetes counslor never said it had to be after the first bite.She has me testing 2 hrs after the meal- so I test 2 hrs after eating-done eating that is.And if I have to test an hour after (say I know I'll be driving to get dc or something at 2 hrs) then my result needs to be under 140 for a 1 hr.

Sometimes I wonder how things/advice/"rules" can vary so much?!:
#729 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 PM

Hi.. do you mind of I join you? I have been looking all over the net for some support for GD and FINALLY found this site!!

I'm 35 weeks as of today, DX with GD at 29 weeks. I was told to test 1 hour after each meal as well as in the morning, and they have all been fabulous, then 3 days ago I decided to test at 2 hours instead knowing it has to be under 120, and my umber was HORRIBLE!! It went UP not DOWN! I called my doc and told her, and I was so upset that the GD had been so out of control and I hadn't known because I was told to only test at 1 hour.

I am on glyburide 7.5 in the AM and 5 in the PM and my fasting number is rising again well past 100 each morning. I can't eat ANYTHING at night, if I want a good fasting B/S. It's become incredibly frustrating!!!

Now I am testing at 2 hours post meal, but it seems as if I can't eat carbs at all if I want to stay under 120 and it's really been hard on me because I'm trying so hard and nothing is working.

I see my OB tomorrow so I hope something will happen.
#730 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 07:28 PM

Anyone have any vegetarian/vegan meals/snacks that they enjoy?

Dready Homeschooling Mom 

17 yob

14 yob

10 yob

4 yog

2 yob

#731 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 08:36 PM

wow I feel a bit vindicated with you guys agreeing that my testing regimen seems quite strict. I don't think I'd have to eat nearly so strictly if I had a little more wiggle room in my testing times.

SandyBeachBums, I started a diet/menu idea thread a while back and people have put some ideas on there, though I guess more for "main dish" kind of things. (I titled it "diet controlled' but maybe that was a mistake, sorry! live and learn- I didn't know anything about GD until a few weeks ago!)

For my "snacks" I usually have a piece of fresh fruit together with some almonds, pumpkin seeds, cheese, or peanut butter. Its a little monotonous, but its seems to work for me. Nuts and seeds have become a much bigger part of my vegetarian diet- they're quick, simple to pack, and easy to eat. Also, I made home-made almond milk that I'm liking a lot, and I just started fooling around with coconut flour and have made muffins that seem to not do anything bad to my blood sugar and I'm going to experiment more with that. I posted the recipe over in that thread. My mom likes unsweetened soymilk (silk brand) its very high protein and very low in sugars- I'm not that into it but it might be an easy, portable sort of snack to have on hand.

#732 of 1310 Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 PM

Well, I got my glucometer and took the class this morning. I'm feeling less overwhelmed by the entire GD concept now and I think we can make this work.

~Lizzie~

Four boys: Corey (11) blahblah.gif , Aiden REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif  (8), Simon superhero.gif   (5), Timothy bouncy.gif (2).  Shh! Surprise no. 5 in October 2012! belly.gif

#733 of 1310 Old 02-27-2009, 10:45 AM

I've tried the Silk Slender chocolate and vanilla (to try and replace my craving for chocolate cow's milk-favorite drink in the world) and didn't like either much.The chocolate I can do if I slam it the vanilla tastes like dirt to me (literally).But I gave it to my ds4 and he loves it- he calls it granola milk! I recently asked what too much would be for him and was told to look up the new findings on boys and soy products. Haven't done that yet so still wondering. Its got to be better than cow's for him though- lots of protien and less than 1 gm of sugar! IDK?.

As for snacks not a lot of varitey here either.Crackers and cheese, fruit,granola bars, veggies, cows milk, yogurt, sometimes if I am really hungry a sandwhich or just a small meal.I just try to do half as many grms of protien as carbs. PB on graham crackers.
#734 of 1310 Old 02-28-2009, 03:44 PM

I got another call from the nutritionist at the "diabetes in pregnancy" clinic- still no recc for meds, they are very happy with my blood sugars, exercise and diet. yay.

HB midwife also says she's really happy with the proactive work I've been doing to keep my blood sugar levels so low. I see her again tuesday and I am going to ask how she feels about me skipping the 36week size check and nst. (I think she will feel fine about it, but if she wants me to do it, I will).

#735 of 1310 Old 02-28-2009, 05:13 PM

emmaegbert- I've just realized your in San Diego! I'm so jealous- I love it there. I lived there a very short time about 8 yrs ago. It's so beautiful and in my experience family freindly.How's the weather right now?
#736 of 1310 Old 02-28-2009, 06:20 PM

oh, of course the weather is beautiful-- sunny and in the mid-70s. The boys have gone to the beach (too cold for swimming) while I stay inside and (supposedly) work. There are lots of things I don't like about living here, but the weather is great. It makes all the walking I've been doing for exercise so nice to do.

#737 of 1310 Old 03-02-2009, 04:26 PM

I just got diagnosed today. Both my parents have diabetes so I guess I'm not surprised but I eat healthy and am a good weight, haven't even gained much this pregnancy so in a way it is surprising. The diabetes counselor will be calling me this week but I've put myself on the diet so to speak when my one hour came back high last week so I'm getting used to that. I miss my OJ the most Sugar I can live without but I'm like a coffee addict when it comes to my morning OJ. My levels weren't high enough to need insulin so hopefully this will be ok. I'm a very determined person so will follow this diet without question and probably will stay on it forever as 2 out of 3 people with GD go on to have regular diabetes and I want to avoid that.

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#738 of 1310 Old 03-02-2009, 04:37 PM

Hi Amy Hello from May DDC.
Sorry that you are over here, but really, the diet is better for you wether you are GD or not. (And, as you say, probably wether you are pregnant or not, too.) I had a stomach bug last week and fell off the wagon so-to-speak with the GD diet (high-protein, low carb, lots of veggies) and immediately started to retain water. When I started to feel better I got back on track and all the swelling went away, overnight. Isn't the Bradely diet very similar to the GD diet? I would bet that that's why.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#739 of 1310 Old 03-02-2009, 04:42 PM

I agree that low carb, high protein, tons of veggies seems to be good for my body as well and I hope I can find the willpower keep it up (in a modified form) after the birth. What I have been doing is a little TOO restrictive for me to really contemplate following forever and ever, but I think that its a great proactive way to reduce my diabetes risk later in life. I also think I might try to do some pre/post-meal testing occasionally afterwards, just to get an idea what my "baseline" non-pregnant blood glucose levels look like and also to find out what foods affect my blood sugar levels the most when not pregnant (hoping I'm a little less sensitive then!).

#740 of 1310 Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM

Only 1 in 100 women will continue to have GD after pregnancy not 2 out of 3. Yes you are likely to get in again w/each pg maybe that's where that number came from.I will not do the diet immediately after delivery (you actually need more carbs the first two weeks after because of blood loss and what not- energy to heal) and have been advised to start testing blood sugars again 2 weeks after birth until the follow up mw appt so they can watch for type 2 diabetes but you have to eat normally so its accurate; other wise if you eat a gd diet and continue to test then pass and go back to eating a regular diet there is the chance that you will develope it w/o knowing it. I hope that made sense. My diabetes clinic recommends just adding regular excerise after baby is born as the best way to prevent.
#741 of 1310 Old 03-03-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymom View Post
Only 1 in 100 women will continue to have GD after pregnancy not 2 out of 3. Yes you are likely to get in again w/each pg maybe that's where that number came from.
Continuing to have diabetes after being pregnant and going on to develop type II later in life are two totally different things. You are both right.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#742 of 1310 Old 03-03-2009, 10:16 AM

Yes, that's what I meant, later in life risk not directly after pregnancy risk. Thanks for the welcome! I'm just getting accustomed to this whole thing but I do feel better on it so can already tell a difference. Meal planning is the hardest b/c of the needs of all my family members. My son is allergic to dairy and my husband has a hiatal hernia and can't have spicy/citrus/cooked tomato products and now me with the GD. I think I'm going to end up as a short order cook to meet all of our needs!

#743 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 02:39 AM

Hi everyone, this thread is getting buried already on page three!

Anyway, I had an appt with my HB MW today. I've lost 2 more lbs in the past 3 weeks which means my total weight gain (at almost 32 weeks) is 12lbs now. (I've lost almost 7 since december). She said its to be expected w/ the change in diet BUT if I'm still losing weight in 2 more weeks she will sit down with me and we'll look at where to increase my calories. My sugar levels have been really pretty great esp since I was sick and have been under a lot of emotional stress w/ big school deadlines and my husband getting laid off for 4 months unpaid starting next week. Ugh.

Some exciting news! its $1 cone day today at Baskin Robbins, and we walked over (about 15 min), I had a "child" scoop in a dish, we walked home and I tested 1 hr after eating it and was 107. Phew. I think I might take my son again then since it seems to be okay- at least if I walk and don't drive. I have seriously not eaten a sweet in a loooong time, it was quite tasty! Anyway at most we'd go once a week if it works w/ our family schedule, hardly going to start chowing down on ice cream frequently, but it felt nice to have a treat and find out that I still stayed well under the target BS levels!

As for preventing Type II later in life... everyone agrees regular exercise is good (it seems to be good for everything, no?). But as for what causes typeII, etc, clearly there is a strong genetic component to it. Some people say that obesity/overeating as actually a *symptom* of insulin resistance, not a cause. I am considering doing some intermittent monitoring on myself and see if I can look at a way to eat that doesn't cause my blood sugar to swing up and down (well, maybe it doesn't when I'm not preg, I have no idea b/c I haven't tested it). With my mom- I wonder if she had really modified her diet more to reduce carbs during the 20 years between when she was borderline GD with my sister and when she was diagnosed w/ TypeII ... if she might have done better at controlling her weight, and if she might have even delayed the onset of her diabetes (which is still generally under good control with a low-carb diet and byettta). During those years there was lots of indication that she was "prediabetic" but the only advice she ever got was to "lose weight". Anyway. This site was pretty interesting and really jibes with some of what my mom has learned/figured out since she got her diagnosis 5 or 6 years ago: http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes/18217337.php

#744 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 08:30 AM

emmaegbert- As of my last appt. 2 weeks ago I was still in the neg. for weight gain.Total of -4 lbs. My MWs aren't concerned. But do have me doin BBP every week on till birth. We had our first at the last appt. and everything looked good- fluid levels and baby's "weight". I know that can be off by a lb either way but he was appox. 4lbs 6 or 10 oz. according to the US. With ds4 who was born at 34 wks I only gained like 11 or 12 lbs and he weighed 5lbs 12 oz at birth and was very healthy- only stayed in the NICU for a week to learn to suck! So don't worry if you still loose some weight. Unless you were underweight before pg. Only six weeks left till baby's due!

As for ice cream- yummmy! I had an ice cream sandwhich (the mini kind) last week and hanlded to well too. Starting in the next week I am going to start to really watch what I eat and try to keep my sugars low so when baby arrives his levels are good and won't be wisked away t the NICU or anything.Also I want to try to BF as soon as possilbe to see if this helps too.
#745 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
Hi everyone, this thread is getting buried already on page three!

Anyway, I had an appt with my HB MW today. I've lost 2 more lbs in the past 3 weeks which means my total weight gain (at almost 32 weeks) is 12lbs now. (I've lost almost 7 since december). She said its to be expected w/ the change in diet BUT if I'm still losing weight in 2 more weeks she will sit down with me and we'll look at where to increase my calories. My sugar levels have been really pretty great esp since I was sick and have been under a lot of emotional stress w/ big school deadlines and my husband getting laid off for 4 months unpaid starting next week. Ugh.

Some exciting news! its $1 cone day today at Baskin Robbins, and we walked over (about 15 min), I had a "child" scoop in a dish, we walked home and I tested 1 hr after eating it and was 107. Phew. I think I might take my son again then since it seems to be okay- at least if I walk and don't drive. I have seriously not eaten a sweet in a loooong time, it was quite tasty! Anyway at most we'd go once a week if it works w/ our family schedule, hardly going to start chowing down on ice cream frequently, but it felt nice to have a treat and find out that I still stayed well under the target BS levels!

As for preventing Type II later in life... everyone agrees regular exercise is good (it seems to be good for everything, no?). But as for what causes typeII, etc, clearly there is a strong genetic component to it. Some people say that obesity/overeating as actually a *symptom* of insulin resistance, not a cause. I am considering doing some intermittent monitoring on myself and see if I can look at a way to eat that doesn't cause my blood sugar to swing up and down (well, maybe it doesn't when I'm not preg, I have no idea b/c I haven't tested it). With my mom- I wonder if she had really modified her diet more to reduce carbs during the 20 years between when she was borderline GD with my sister and when she was diagnosed w/ TypeII ... if she might have done better at controlling her weight, and if she might have even delayed the onset of her diabetes (which is still generally under good control with a low-carb diet and byettta). During those years there was lots of indication that she was "prediabetic" but the only advice she ever got was to "lose weight". Anyway. This site was pretty interesting and really jibes with some of what my mom has learned/figured out since she got her diagnosis 5 or 6 years ago: http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes/18217337.php
Yeah I'm concerned about losing weight now that I'm on this diet as well. I've had a hard enough time gaining weight this pregnancy and I don't have any extra fluff so to speak to lean on as I was a normal weight for my height pre-pregnancy. I meet with the dietitian on Thursday so guess my sugar testing levels will begin then. I know they get freaky about blood sugar levels in the baby after birth for moms with GD, what can be done to combat this. In no way shape or form do I want my baby given formula when I will have perfectly good colostrum. Any links or info would be appreciated.

#746 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 10:18 AM

When my ds4 was born he did have a small low level of sugar- don't know if that makes sense (it wasn't that bad) and they ended up giving him a small dose of sugar water- not a bottle because he couldn't suck, but just 1 and just enough to get into normal range- then it was all my milk via a gavche (sp) tube. What I have heard (this time around not w/last pg) was really watching your levels and what you eat the week/s befor giving birth and since this is kind of unpredictable i guess that would mean at least the last month. Not that we aren't doing that now but being extra viligant is what I am getting at and going to try.

Anyone else that knows more would be very helpful!On the how tos and what to dos. I have also heard nursing right away and trying that right away for the first few hours helps to avoid unnessicary "extras"- bottles of formula or sugar water.
#747 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 12:04 PM

I had be testing my blood glucose levels pretty much as soon as I woke up. One day this week the number was high (100), I tested again that morning just before eating breakfast (probably 45 minutes later) and my glucose level had gone down into range (85). So this week I've been mixing it up between testing when I wake up and testing after I've been up for awhile but before eating anything (I always make sure to eat within an hour of waking up). I don't have enough numbers to make any statistical signifigance, but the early ones tend to treand high (83-87) and the later ones trend lower (70-78).

Is this what they mean by dawn effect? Should my concern be with the possible high numbers or should I be pleased that my body is waking up and regulating the sugar level? Sometimes all this stuff is so confusing

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
#748 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoula View Post
Yeah I'm concerned about losing weight now that I'm on this diet as well. I've had a hard enough time gaining weight this pregnancy and I don't have any extra fluff so to speak to lean on as I was a normal weight for my height pre-pregnancy. I meet with the dietitian on Thursday so guess my sugar testing levels will begin then. I know they get freaky about blood sugar levels in the baby after birth for moms with GD, what can be done to combat this. In no way shape or form do I want my baby given formula when I will have perfectly good colostrum. Any links or info would be appreciated.
WELL, I am not TOO worried about weight loss since I wasn't thin to begin with. But both the MW and the dietician (though she did it sort of "unofficially") said to NOT restrict fats with the GD diet (contra the advice for diebetics to eat "low fat"), because its an important source of calories and nutrition for you and baby, esp when the rest of your diet is restricted. Of course, healthy fats (minimally processed).

As for no formula/supplements- I feel the same way. Unless there was CLEAR evidence that baby was hypo and nursing wasn't helping. I am planning a HB and our MW is also a lactation specialist, so I don't think we'll have the issue of baby being "whisked" off and fed sugar water! However, I too will plan to check my blood sugars regularly during labor (w/ help if necc) so that I can make sure I am not spiking high. I don't think that will happen since I am so far in really good control and I doubt I'll be eating all that much during labor (at least I didn't last time- I ate a simple dinner early in labor and then had my son about 9 hours later and I don't think I'd eaten since then, was too busy giving birth.)

#749 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 03:01 PM

See maybe that's what happened w/my ds4.My water broke and because of the thought of a c-section really wasn't allowed to eat much for 2 days- except when my blood sugar dropped low enough that I got the shakes and they worried about my passing out or something then was given juice and clear foods. I think his blood sugar dropped because mine ogt so low. So note to self make sure I keep levels level during labor!
#750 of 1310 Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM

ugh fairymom- no food for 2 days! Yikes. Maybe its smart to make sure there are easy, portable, non-perishable snacks/drinks of different sorts in with the hospital bag (actually our HB MW says this on the birth supplies list- a bag in case of transfer to hospital is part of the list and food and drinks are supposed to be in there).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page