Gestational Diabetes Support Group - Page 33 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#961 of 1310 Old 04-23-2009, 08:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My fasting numbers were going up last week and the week before (29 weeks). . I think Easter may have been a bit of a setback for me. I've buckled back down this week. . added more exercise, more and varied proteins fewer carbs.

I've been keeping nuts (almonds) and a thermal cup of milk, or protein drink (milk with protein powder from Whole Foods) by the bed. When I wake in the middle of the night. . generally between 1-3am I'll have that as my snack. My fasting number was 80 this am!

Another things I've found. . . I either need to test my blood before I do ANYTHING, even before I pee, or I have to wait 15-20 minutes to fully wake up. If I test during that waking up period my fasting number can be 15-20 points higher. Seems that my body sends a quick flush of sugar to wake myself up. It's nice to know that it processes through quickly, though.

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
#962 of 1310 Old 04-23-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaC View Post
Hmm, looks like something new is going on..my fasting #'s have gone up dramatically. I think I remember reading that's normal around 30 weeks though?

Time to buckle down & see what I can see about lowering them..or meds
You probably already know this so sorry to just say the same old thing, but I find that exercise makes a HUGE difference. I really can tell. Its been very motivating to see what it does to my insulin function. Walking actually seems to be the best of everything I've tried. 30-60min a day at a brisk pace, but not killing myself- like, my heart rate and breathing are slightly elevated, but I'm not huffing and puffing. I find I just have to work it into my day however I can... go 20 minutes early to pick up my son at school and walk around the neighborhood a bit, stuff like that. I walked to the MW appt yesterday and added a loop around to make it 25 minutes (its getting hard to move, I am 40 weeks tomorrow!)

dissertating mom to three

#963 of 1310 Old 04-23-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
You probably already know this so sorry to just say the same old thing, but I find that exercise makes a HUGE difference. I really can tell. Its been very motivating to see what it does to my insulin function. Walking actually seems to be the best of everything I've tried. 30-60min a day at a brisk pace, but not killing myself- like, my heart rate and breathing are slightly elevated, but I'm not huffing and puffing. I find I just have to work it into my day however I can... go 20 minutes early to pick up my son at school and walk around the neighborhood a bit, stuff like that. I walked to the MW appt yesterday and added a loop around to make it 25 minutes (its getting hard to move, I am 40 weeks tomorrow!)
Yeah I know it helps, now if only the round ligament pain & pelvic pain I get after walking for more than 3 or 4 minutes was bearable enough to get in a decent amt

I've been doing a prenatal yoga workout so there is something at least.

Sahm to 2 girls (17 & 15)& Cody (7/09).
#964 of 1310 Old 04-23-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah I know it helps, now if only the round ligament pain & pelvic pain I get after walking for more than 3 or 4 minutes was bearable enough to get in a decent amt .
What about swimming, or pool walking? I would think the buoyancy would help. I know I'm anxiously awaiting pool season here.

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
#965 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Yeah I know it helps, now if only the round ligament pain & pelvic pain I get after walking for more than 3 or 4 minutes was bearable enough to get in a decent amt

I've been doing a prenatal yoga workout so there is something at least.
I'd try a chiropractor specializing in pregnancy. I see one every week this pregnancy and I feel GREAT, seriously, my last pregnancy I had every ache and pain in the book and this time you'd never imagine I'm 36w3d.

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#966 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemommy View Post
What about swimming, or pool walking? I would think the buoyancy would help. I know I'm anxiously awaiting pool season here.
I'll see when the pools on post open up, that's a good idea thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoula View Post
I'd try a chiropractor specializing in pregnancy. I see one every week this pregnancy and I feel GREAT, seriously, my last pregnancy I had every ache and pain in the book and this time you'd never imagine I'm 36w3d.
I would love to, unfortunately military insurance just won't cover it so it's out of the question at this point. Thanks for the idea though, I realllly miss my chiro I had in MI.

#967 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 02:39 PM

Hooboy I give. Put a call in to the dr, I can't stay awake & my sugars just aren't going below 105 even when I haven't eaten.

I ate a salad(just iceberg lettuce) with some home made taco meat, a small dollop of sour cream(2 carbs), 1/4 of a tomato & that's it. I'm sitting on a 155 two hour pp & I really feel like crap.

Idk why it's staying so high even when I'm not eating or eating low carb, I checked it every time I got up to pee & it just doesn't drop down. I had a handful of nuts for a snack in the middle of the night too.

Maybe I'm fighting a bug or I just don't know, yesterday it never dipped below 120 except my fasting which was 107

#968 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Hooboy I give. Put a call in to the dr, I can't stay awake & my sugars just aren't going below 105 even when I haven't eaten.

I ate a salad(just iceberg lettuce) with some home made taco meat, a small dollop of sour cream(2 carbs), 1/4 of a tomato & that's it. I'm sitting on a 155 two hour pp & I really feel like crap.

Idk why it's staying so high even when I'm not eating or eating low carb, I checked it every time I got up to pee & it just doesn't drop down. I had a handful of nuts for a snack in the middle of the night too.

Maybe I'm fighting a bug or I just don't know, yesterday it never dipped below 120 except my fasting which was 107
Wow, I'm really sorry. I hope you are able to get things under control soon, just remember it's not your fault! I don't have any advice on after meal numbers as I've never had an issue with those, and the eating in the night thing seemed to fix my fastings, well enough that they are letting me slide by anyway.

#969 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I'll see when the pools on post open up, that's a good idea thank you!

I would love to, unfortunately military insurance just won't cover it so it's out of the question at this point. Thanks for the idea though, I realllly miss my chiro I had in MI.
Bummer about the chiro. I would never be able to afford to go every week either if my insurance didn't cover it.

#970 of 1310 Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoula View Post
Wow, I'm really sorry. I hope you are able to get things under control soon, just remember it's not your fault! I don't have any advice on after meal numbers as I've never had an issue with those, and the eating in the night thing seemed to fix my fastings, well enough that they are letting me slide by anyway.
Well I just went for a drag/walk around the block. Usually I go 2x because that's 2 miles but...it's 90 out & I just couldn't make it(neither could my poor mastiff).

Soo I'll try again tonight, maybe it will help. I totally forgot the dr's office closes at noon on Fridays, grr. So I'll do what I can to lower it on my own I guess.

#971 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 02:15 AM

Karla, it's totally possible that you are fighting something off or that you are simply over-tired. When I am sick or haven't had enough sleep my BS numbers go way up. Biologically speaking, this makes sense as your body isn't expecting you to be eating when you are sick, thus processing your body fats and then proteins and creating sugars. When you are tired, your body is trying to compensate by raising your BS numbers to keep you awake.

Get a really good nights sleep and see how you are doing tomorrow. Good luck!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#972 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
Karla, it's totally possible that you are fighting something off or that you are simply over-tired. When I am sick or haven't had enough sleep my BS numbers go way up. Biologically speaking, this makes sense as your body isn't expecting you to be eating when you are sick, thus processing your body fats and then proteins and creating sugars. When you are tired, your body is trying to compensate by raising your BS numbers to keep you awake.

Get a really good nights sleep and see how you are doing tomorrow. Good luck!
True I've been running on about 3 hours of sleep at night then a short, uncomfy nap on the couch for a few hours this last week. Maybe it's catching up with me.

Luckily my dd will get up with the bird this weekend & let me sleep in a bit so maybe it will help. I know I feel tired constantly & can't really get a decent amt of sleep to compensate for it.

#973 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 PM

Karla, that sound awful, I hope you can find a way to get more rest, and just generally take care of your body! its true that things like insulin function respond to your overall stress and wellness levels.

I also hope the docs can help. If there is any way to see someone with experience in diabetes in pregnancy, or an endocrinologist, they may be able to work more with you.

#974 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
Karla, that sound awful, I hope you can find a way to get more rest, and just generally take care of your body! its true that things like insulin function respond to your overall stress and wellness levels.

I also hope the docs can help. If there is any way to see someone with experience in diabetes in pregnancy, or an endocrinologist, they may be able to work more with you.
Idk, hopefully my ob will give me a referral since insurance only approves me to see them at the moment.

I feel horrible too I ate 1 slice of bread with ham & provolone..a total of 24 carbs & 2 hour was 146. Maybe stress, or who knows at this point but I know it needs to get under control asap, I do not like feeling so craptastic.

#975 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 03:18 PM

Karla, My numbers are always more elevated if I have not had good sleep. Hope you can get some relief soon!

#976 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 04:17 PM

Hi All!! I am new to this forum, but glad to have found it! This whole Gestational Diabetes thing is new and confusing! Lol, I found out I had GD about a week ago, failed my 1 hour test at 28 weeks and my 3 hour at 29 weeks! Though I am very overweight so I am thinking my DR. should have checked me earlier! Hopefully I didn't have it for a long time, putting my baby at risk or anything

So I have been having pretty good success keeping my numbers in range. Morning fasting numbers have been in the mid 70's. Found out pretty quick that I can't have cereal for breakfast, lol I ate some cottage cheese and Special K Vanilla Almond and my 1 hour post breakfast was 129! So I have been having Scrambled Eggs with pepper jack cheese and onions for the last couple days and that has kept my numbers down.

A few odd things I did have questions about and can't find any good answers on the internet....

If my numbers are lower 1 hour post meal than they were before the meal should I be eating more? For example today before lunch I was at 115, then for lunch I had some slicked turkey breast with melted cheese on top, whole grain goldfish and raw baby carrot's, My 1 hour post lunch was a 109??? This has happened a couple of times to me... Should I be eating more? Or could it have just been that my mid-morning snack was either too close to lunch or too high in carbs/sugar? ( snack was a Quaker chocolate rice cake with peanut butter on top ) Any input on that would be nice.

Also about two days ago I had a chocolate craving and gave in so I had about a 1/4 of a solid chocolate (milk choco) bunny left over from my son's Easter candy! I felt extremely guilty of course lol, so I checked my Blood sugar about 45 minutes after that and it was only 115!?!?! Well within the guidelines... my nutritionist said to stay under 120 post meals... Is this something that anyone else has had? Or maybe I'll just be lucky enough to indulge in my occasional chocolate craving!!

Also what kind of numbers do you have to have to be put on insulin? I have been good staying under the 120 mark like my DR. said but have had maybe like 3 times where I have gone over, nothing bad like high 120's or low 130's and one time it was like 153... and all those times I can look back on what I ate and see something that could have caused it, ( Like a piece of cinnamon raisin bread that was really yummy lol! that was when I got the 153)

So any help would be appreciated! I am glad I found this group! I'll be a frequent poster for the next 10 weeks or so I think!!

Edit- Also does drinking a glass of water make your BS lower?? I have noticed my number seems to be lower when I drink water with meals rather than not drinking with a meal....
#977 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 05:46 PM

Hi Mandy and welcome! It is hard to answer your questions b/c every single practitioner is different about what they will and will not accept to put someone on insulin. My targets are supposed to be under 90 for fastings but I can only get them into the 90's and that's with eating during the night BUT b/c I'm very healthy otherwise they are letting it go and no insulin for me. I can easily keep my after meal numbers under 120 2 hours after eating as that is my target range for after meals. They have never had me test before eating only 2 hours after, see what I mean about it all being so different? If you read through the posts you will see pretty much all of us have different standards set by our OB's/midwives. It's crazy that it isn't standardized but it's not. I find my numbers are higher if one: I don't sleep well and two: I don't drink enough water. Like today we are having a MAJOR heatwave for upstate NY where I live and I got a bit dehydrated and my after lunch number was 105 which is fine, it's within target, but it's higher than normal for me. Also if I sleep horribly my fastings will be more like 98 or so but if I sleep well it will be 91 or 92. Hope that helps! Also before I got this far along in my pregnancy my fastings were more like between 100-105 and they were fine with that too, as long as I kept it under 105, but now that I'm almost 37 weeks my hormones just aren't nearly as strong and things are much easier.
Things I absolutely can not eat though are: pasta, rice, bread and desserts. Those will spike me up big time. You'll have to experiment to see what foods you personally are the most reactive too. It is different for everyone.

#978 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 06:02 PM

I agree with Amy, its all different based on your practitioners and your body. I thought mine were strict with under 130 1-hour post meal! They also don't "mind" if I occasionally go over but once I figured stuff out better, I rarely did.

I can eat some chocolate. I keep it to about 2oz dark/semi-sweet chocolate and I seem fine. I can eat berries and melon, but other fruits I keep for snacks.

My pre-meal numbers, when I have checked them (not often) are usually close to my fasting, but if I've had a snack recently, they may be higher.

FYI my homebirth midwife says she doesn't like to see fasting numbers UNDER 80, that she thinks it means I am not eating enough. Yikes. I've added a little more carbs back in and have been in the 80-85 range every day now.

It sounds like your diet is working well for you so good work! You may find things will change (gets harder to maintain the low numbers as your insulin function gets worse up until mid-30s, then starts to get easier- in the past 2 weeks or so I can start having with my meal a piece of bread, some brown rice, an orange, etc).

I might have posted about this a while back but I made chocolate-tofu-pie again last night and it was great, doesn't mess w/ my blood sugar, and is very high in protein (well, and fat as well, which is fortunately been fine with my GD!). I made a crust with processed nuts and toasted coconut and a little coconut oil which I pressed into a pan and pre-baked. I then blended 2 cakes of silken tofu, one bar of unsweetened chocolate, 1 tbl or so vanilla, some agave syrup and stevia to taste (but I like it very bittersweet so each serving has a very minimal amount of sweetener) and blended that until totally smooth. then I whipped cream with some agave and stevia and spread that across the top, and chilled the pie for about 2 hours. Delish.

You could skip the crust and just make them as pudding snacks in individual bowls, but the cream is important in my opinion for making it really yummy (esp because I sweeten it VERY lightly, and w.out the cream its a little TOO chocolate).

Good luck everyone. I am STILL HERE (EDD was yesterday) and will be looking forward to delivering soon! I will be refusing an induction as of tuesday with my medical co-care folks, so I kind of hope to have baby before that and avoid the pressure from them. I considered asking them to let me retest b/c I think I'd come up negative and could get them to take off my label, but the thought of drinking glucola YET AGAIN (I already did 3 tests before coming up positive) and spending 4 hours at the lab is just so gross, and since I am planning a HB anyway, why bother, just to save myself aggravation from the docs and nurses...

#979 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 06:33 PM

Welcome Mandy!
Two other things to consider are that

1) one of the biggest worries is highly fluctuating numbers, so if you're not spiking really high numbers then you are better off than someone who is (but you should still be seeing lower fasting/between meal numbers so either your snacks are too high in carbs and/or too close to your meals) and

2) there is a fair amount of error in the test itself, something like +/- 15 points (depending on your meter), so either number could be well off what it truly is, thus the odd reading you are seeing. If you are seeing them consistently then that's a good indication that it's fact, if it's a one-time thing then it is probably not a reliable indicator of what is going on.

No idea on wether drinking a glass of water with meals helps with BS numbers... the only way I could see that being true is that it may aid in digestion. But really, carbs are carbs (sort of!) and wether you drink them with a glass of water or not will not reduce the amount that you ate. At best it might "dilute" them and therefore your BS won't spike as high/fast but would stay up longer. Who knows, everyone is different!

Good luck for the next 10 weeks. I hope to be out of here in only a few more!

And Emma, I hope that baby comes soon for you! I'm sure that you can't wait to meet them!

#980 of 1310 Old 04-25-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post
Welcome Mandy!
And Emma, I hope that baby comes soon for you! I'm sure that you can't wait to meet them!
yes thanks! my theory is that this baby wants to be big, and my restricted diet means its got to stay in there longer... (okay, just making up stories now to make myself happy but hey, that together with tofu chocolate pie is about all I have left at this point!)

#981 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 01:08 AM

Well for the moment I've chopped out almost all carbs just to try & drag everything back to a functional level for the weekend. I don't think I'm doing myself any favors by my sugar being so high all I want to do is sleep.

I'm wondering if this could be related to stress too? I'm not actively stressing but dh is deploying to Afghanistan in days & I do find myself a LOT more emotional & teary than normal(well normal for pg).

Anyway..it's down to below 90 again so that's nice, we shall see what the a.m. brings.

I'm so making a tofu chocolate pie the next time I can get to the store too. I haven't had anything really yummy in a long time.

Eta: thanks for all the support everyone, I hate to sound so whingy about the levels at the moment but it's such bad timing for me to have even more stress piled on.

#982 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 02:59 AM

oh Karla, I am sure that stress can play into it, stress hormones are very hard on our bodies. Its nothing compared to having my partner deployed to Afganistan, but right after I got my GD diagnosis I also had to pass these very intense exams and my husband got laid off... anyway, it was just SO MUCH all at once, I remember feeling very despairing and overwhelmed by the diabetes stuff, unable to sleep b/c I would wake up at 3AM thinking about my exams, about money, etc. But truly, the eating and monitoring got much easier to handle once I was used to it, and also when I saw the numbers begin to stabilize it felt much better about that piece of it anyway.

For me, just really cutting out carbs and slowly adding them back in was much better than driving myself crazy counting everything up. I figured out what, when, and how much I could eat, but I was extremely strict for the first couple of weeks and then began to slowly return things to my diet.

To me you don't sound whiney. You sound overwhelmed, and I think most of us on here totally understand that. I got this diagnosis about 12 weeks ago, and its gotten so much easier to deal with in a day-to-day way. However, I am definitely looking forward to delivering this placenta and being done with it!

oh- and editing to add that make sure you let your health care practitioners know that you are under a lot of stress, and when you are sleep-deprived, etc. they *should* take that into account when they are evaluating your numbers.

#983 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Well for the moment I've chopped out almost all carbs just to try & drag everything back to a functional level for the weekend. I don't think I'm doing myself any favors by my sugar being so high all I want to do is sleep.

I'm wondering if this could be related to stress too? I'm not actively stressing but dh is deploying to Afghanistan in days & I do find myself a LOT more emotional & teary than normal(well normal for pg).

Anyway..it's down to below 90 again so that's nice, we shall see what the a.m. brings.

I'm so making a tofu chocolate pie the next time I can get to the store too. I haven't had anything really yummy in a long time.

Eta: thanks for all the support everyone, I hate to sound so whingy about the levels at the moment but it's such bad timing for me to have even more stress piled on.
I think stress could definitely play in. I mean if illness and lack of sleep to I'm sure stress does as well. It's a balancing act b/c if you don't have enough carbs then you are going to spill ketones and that isn't good either so make sure you are testing for ketones each morning. I learned that the hard way two days a few weeks ago, upped my carbs at night and no more ketones. Trust me you are NOT whiney. It was REALLY hard for me to deal with the GD in the beginning as you can see if you look at my really early posts (got diagnosed at 28 weeks, now I'm almost 37weeks).

#984 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 02:39 PM

Ugh, and sometimes your body knows that you are sick before you do! I had a 2hr reading of 175 last night.... today I am feeling deathly ill with stomach cramps, gas and nausea.... I'm sure the pukies aren't far behind Be gentle with yourself!

#985 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM

yeah, I am stuffy and have a cough and my readings haven't been too great today either. sigh. or maybe I was too excited about my new, improved insulin function and have been too careless about what I am eating? I so want it all to be over but I have a feeling I won't go into labor sick. Wah.

Trying to get plenty of rest and honestly just not stress about the blood sugar numbers. Supposed to start NSTs on tuesday and I am feeling so wishy-washy about doing them. Thinking about canceling or maybe just doing one...

#986 of 1310 Old 04-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Feel better ladies!

#987 of 1310 Old 04-27-2009, 08:30 AM

I woke up to a 85 today and I've actually been eating more b/c I'm hungrier. I'm hoping this means my baby is coming very soon How soon between when your numbers REALLY dropped and your babies came? I mean my numbers have been lower but not THIS low. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow.

#988 of 1310 Old 04-27-2009, 10:05 AM

I am having a he!! of a time with this. I took my numbers to my midwife and they were slightly high and I was supposed to cut down my carbs to between 1-3 servings per meal. I was prepared to start that but we ended up having to move suddenly and we are now living with my aunt in another city looking for a place to live with very little money and the prospects of having to give up our dog are HUGE. Obviously there is a ton of stress going on here. I just haven't been able to function well enough to plan and eat these super low carb meals--I end up snacking on meat and cheese as a fall back because I can't plan anything better. And now living with someone else, I have little say in what is bought and prepared.

I have been around 120-125 at the am wakings. they are aloso about the same 2 hours after eating. i am meeting my new midwife tomorrow morning, so we'll see what she says, but I'm just terrified of the whole insulin thing. I guess part of me is feeling that I don't understand how the numbers being elevated a few points will cause real harm. I can understand how if they are sky high like 180's, 200's or more that would be really bad.

Anyway...maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that everything is ok when things might be horribly wrong. I cannot even fathom being in the hospital for this birth....

can you tell I'm freaking out a bit?
Sarah

Mama to girl (11), boy (7) and girl (4).  "Can't we all just get along?" joy.gif
#989 of 1310 Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 AM

MAMATOADY: that sounds really tough. for me one thing that helped was that at first I just decided that I don't eat anything bready, and no rice or pasta, and nothing sweetened. I ate a piece of fruit with each snack but not at meals. Then I just didn't eat it AT ALL even if other people were and it was actually much easier for me than trying to have controlled portions of foods that I have cravings for. Eventually I was able to start adding them back in but I waited to have really stabilized numbers first. Anyway I don't know what the food/meal situation is at your aunt's house but hopefully she can at least understand that you aren't being rude by eating only some of the food that is prepared/bought. (everyone else can eat the pasta but you just eat the meat and veggies or whatever).

My understanding is that 120 is a pretty high fasting number, though for post-meal/daytime numbers they sound fine (I'm supposed to be under 120 at 2 hours though I am supposed to test at 1 hour). FWIW even with a high one-hour meal number I will be quite low at 2 hours (usually I am back down below 100 at 2 hours, even if I've been 170 at an hour or something), so you might want to check one-hour and see what it is.

Are you able to do a post-dinner walk and a high-protein snack right before bed? A long walk with your dog might be nice and relaxing, and get you out of the house, and even keep you from being tempted by carby deliciousness that other people are eating? With my mom here (and no baby yet, sigh) its actually been really nice for my husband and I to have a little nightly walk together, just some alone time w/ no computer, tv, etc.

Good luck finding new MWs, new living situation, etc. That sounds like a lot of stress, and to pile worrying about your blood sugar on top of that has to be that much harder.

AMY: I think it was around 36/37 weeks that my numbers just really started dropping. Anyway, here I am at 40+3 with good numbers but no baby. Sigh. Good luck having your baby soon!! (though honestly I'll be a little tiny bit annoyed if you deliver before me!! you'd better post your birth story for us at least!)

#990 of 1310 Old 04-27-2009, 11:41 AM

No real changes today, can't see the dr until later in the week so I guess I just hang out carb-less for now. I have been checking ketones & they're fine.

I wanted to send out a huge thank you to Amy & Emma for all your support in this thread & for the great answers.

Hopefully when things settle down here soon I'll be more help myself. Right now I have about as much coherency as a bed bug.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page