June Mama's Nov 1st - 8th - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-01-2003, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I woke up with a cold - bleah!

The morning sickness is a lot more managable this morning, though. I switched to no-iron vitamins and have been good about eating a snack right before bed. But its still a little scary to wake up and not run to the bathroom over and over! I think that with my nose being all stuffed up, I'm not smelling all the things that normally make me gag, too.

Happy Saturday!

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2003, 01:35 PM

Hello! I've got a cold too. Yesterday I was miserable and depressed and I actually cried when DH said he was going to work anyway. The cold isn't too bad, though.

I'm feeling a little bit better. Dh brought me some brambleberry Tazo and it perked me right up. . Maybe I'm just vitamin deficient or something. I'm hoping the depression doesn't last though the whole pregnancy.

Hope everyone else is doing well (or feeling sick in that good way! :LOL).

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
Old 11-01-2003, 04:17 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Has anyone else had any weird dreams yet?

I had one last week, where I gave the baby a bath in the toilet. I thought it was so convenient because all I had to do to rinse him off was put the lid down & flush. When I lifted the seat back up again, he was gone. I knew he was too big to actually go down the drain, so I thought he'd managed to escape somehow. Kevin, Roland & I started looking around the house for the baby. I found him sleeping in his bassinette. He wasn't wet, or naked, he was in his pyjamas. Somehow we came to the conclusion that time jumps backwards everytime the toilet gets flushed. Kevin & I had a huge arguement. Kevin thought the time warp thing was great, because I could just keep flushing the toilet throughout the day, and have plenty of time to get everything done. I wanted Kevin to fix it, because if he didn't, how would the baby ever get clean, if we keep jumping back to the pre-bath time?

I had weird dreams when I was pregnant with Roland, too.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

Old 11-01-2003, 04:18 PM

Oh mamas, I am sick, sick, sick. I have been nauseous for the last 28 hours. I actually threw up this morning. I am just feeling awful. I can't eat anything and can only drink water. Dd wanted to nurse all night last night and I was just hating it. My boobs are so sore and my nipples feel raw. I think I'm going to try to get her down to three nursings/day. That sounds like a dream to me. She sometimes nurses 15 times/day! I hope this constant sickness leaves soon. I can handle a couple of hours each day, but this is too much. Thankfully, dh got up with dd this morning at 7:30 and let me sleep until 11. This afternoon he has her at a college football game. It's nice to have some time to just do nothing. I should be cleaning my house, but I just can't right now. Anyway, I just wanted to vent about my sickness a little! Take care everyone!
Old 11-01-2003, 04:59 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Well, despite digging into the candy last night my weight did not change from last week.: I am officially 10 weeks today!
Old 11-02-2003, 12:52 AM

Hello ladies,

I didn't post last week because life was crazy...but wanted to jump in an introduce myself. I will be 8 weeks on Wednesday and have been nauseas, but have had 2 good days so far -- I NEED THEM! If I can get some ginger snaps in me before getting out of bed, I do well.

This is my first pregnancy but my third child (so I laughed upon reading the message last thread about first pregnancies being so blissful). I have 2 toddlers, 3.5 and 2, who we adopted from Haiti and who came home July 29th of this year. Good thing we want lots of children because we are getting 3 in one year now.

Is it a problem that my m/s is subsiding some? SHould I be worried?

Peace to you all,
Paula
Old 11-02-2003, 12:16 PM

Paula ~ I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow so we're in right about the same place. My m/s seems to come and go. Just yesterday I was telling my friend how great I felt -- wasn't nauseous all day....but then at the same time I felt a little weird and nervous because at least when I'm feeling sick I feel very pregnant, ya know?

Anyway.....today I woke up feeling VERY sick! Who knows????

Oh Harriet.....my dreams are crazy!!! I have been keeping a dream journal since right around ovulation and I'm planning to keep one throughout my whole pregnancy just for entertainment....my dreams are SO wacky!!

Last week I dreamed that I didn't know who the father of my baby was (I decided not to tell DH about this dream...don't think he'd find it amusing). I wasn't upset at all....just very matter of fact like hmmmmm......who could it be??? So I decided to call my high school boyfriend to see if he knew anything about it (I haven't even TALKED to the guy in over 10 years :LOL ) but as I was dialing I was trying to decide which last name to use...my given name or my married name and then it hit me......OHHHHH RIGHT....I'm married....I know who the father of my baby is. :

Greaseball ~ Congrats on surviving Halloween. I wish I could say the same. I think I've already gained all my first trimester weight and I'm only 8 weeks.

Doodlebugsmom I'm sorry you are feeling so sick!

Queen and eilonwy ~ Hope your colds are gone soon.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

~Erin
Old 11-02-2003, 01:50 PM

Ouch!! Everything seems to be spreading and stretching today. I have been SOOO tired! Last night I was in bed by 8:30. I felt like a little old lady! I went to a conference yesterday and by the second half I was ready to go home and crawl into bed. I feel bad that I didn't participate much during the second half. Personally I just wanted to hang out at the snack table all day long!! I am constantly hungary! Last night when I came home I had 2 hamburgers and some mac and cheese. I could have eaten more but I think dh was getting nervous that I was gonna go after him or the kids next! I just wanna eat!!!!! This peanut must be going through a growth spurt or something 'cause how else do I explain it?????

Have a happy Sunday!
Old 11-02-2003, 03:28 PM

Touch wood, but I haven't had any morning sickness to really speak of. I've had some gags...but no puking and generally no really yucky feelings. I was pukey sick for 7 months and 8 months with my other two kids...so this is GRRRREAT, so far. My diet is COMPLETELY different with this pregnancy and I'm off dairy milk. Those things MIGHT be making the difference (????)

My dreams have been very odd. Some I don't even want to share! Last night,however, I had a dream about my highschool volleyball coach (eerily, he has the same looks as my husband, though he was more bronzey/blonde and my husband has dark hair). It was one hot and erotic dream which is weird because I was NEVER attracted to this man in ANY way as a teenager. My husband was happy I woke up so horny because it had been well over a week since I had been in the mood. I hate how my libido drops in the first trimester...well, HE hates it Anyway, that was enough for me for AT LEAST a week, if not more! I really am just not into sex these days...too tired, touched out, sore....etc.

Last night we celebrated Dia de los Muertos, as my son's bio father/family is Mexican. It was really good food (Chicken Mole, 3 kinds of tamales, salad, white corn-green pepper-tomato-garlic chilli veggies, and pan de muertos (bread of the dead). For dessert we had Mexican hot cocoa. It was SOOOO good. And we had a good time as well. It was nice to acknowledge this part of my son through a family tradition (a NEW family tradition).

I'm still just REALLY tired. I can't get enough rest. I'll take a 2 hour nap, and be ready for bed 1 hour later. I'm skipping out on church today in the hopes of resting.

Yesterday DD fell off the couch and onto the corner of a bookshelf. She pierced her forhead and had a small, but DEEP gouge in her head. Very little blood. We pinched it together and used a butterfly bandaid to keep it together. I hope it doesn't scar her!!! She seems ok, but it was rather traumatic for her. I usually keep my cool in situations like that, but I get SO pissed that they happen!

This a.m. it was my son's turn. ZZ tripped over a speaker wire that had exposed itself and the speaker fell on the top of Josh's foot. He screamed and screamed and screamed. We were in bed when it happened and thought it was much worse than it was. THAT freaked me out too. Thankfully both kids are FINE.

Whew...what a day already!

Abby
Old 11-02-2003, 04:13 PM

hello everyone!

irishgreengables- i will be 8 weeks Thursday! You must be due the 16th? it will be fun to see when we all actually *have* these babes :LOL i have little faith in due dates.

Still sick, and fickle, and it is costing us a fortune in restaurant bills! We spent the whole day out and about yesterday, driving all over the city, and as soon as we are home and settled in, i suddleny have to eat at a restaurant all the way across the Bay Area. Well, we went, because it was a serious need, yk? It was good (BTW, it was a nepalese restaurant,and if you have never had the pleasure i suggest you search high and low)

I am going to see an accupunturist this week for the sickness. I will share all about it here of course.

Take Care everyone Tabitha

Hi, I'm Tabitha. I'm a homeschooling mother of four: ds (11) dd (9) ds (7) ds (5) And I'm expecting a fifth in 2014! Find me at http://www.omelay.blogspot.com
Old 11-02-2003, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Well, my m/s seems to have flip-flopped again. I'm now feeling great in the morning and progressively worse through the day. (I still think that switching vitamins helped a lot, though.) However, I'm always worried when I wake up and don't feel sick - panic time! But, at least I can eat breakfast now and get up and get moving, at lunch I'm still fine, but starting late afternoon everything goes downhill.

I still feel better overall than I did the last two weeks - is it normal for things to start to get easier around 9 weeks? I was MISERABLE from 6-8 weeks, every day.

I had a horrible dream last night that I was cramping and bleeding profusely... I woke up quite panicked. Sadly, I was leading a Youth Overnight at my church, so DH wasn't there to comfort me.

Old 11-02-2003, 06:00 PM

Thank goodness I feel much better today. I was slightly nauseous when I woke up, but I've been ok the rest of the day. I'm very tired though and have the stretchy, crampy feeling in my belly. My boobs are still ultra-tender and my nipples are sore. Last night dd wanted to nurse all night again. I'm about at the end of my rope with that. When she wasn't nursing, she was rolling all over me! I feel a strong need to night-wean her. Any other mamas having a rough time night nursing? I am trying to get her to nurse 3 times a day. Morning, nap, and night. She is 21 months old. Do you all think she's too young for that?

Queen, with my last pregnancy I started feeling good at about 10 weeks, so I'd say you're right on track! Lucky you!

Tabitha, if I feel horrible again tomorrow, I'm also going to get acupuncture! We have been eating out alot too. It's almost intolerable for dh to cook in here. The smell makes me just sick!
Old 11-02-2003, 09:05 PM

Totally unproductive weekend. I prepped to teach my monthly children's fellowship and read a little and did some visiting with folks. But not one bit of housework or yardwork or work work despite how desperatly they all needed to be done.

Crazy dreams? Right here. Mine are all about having to pee and not being able to find a bathroom. Horrible, epic length dreams about having to pee and no tolerable bathroom to be found. Of course, I wake from these having to pee like crazy. I've started just spending half the night on the couch since it's closer to the bathroom.
Old 11-03-2003, 01:14 AM

My EDD is June 17th -- but I am telling people mid-June because I think dates are pretty worthless.

I was much better again today...except while brushing teeth ...which has become a vile experience.

My breasts are getting shooting pains in them now and it kills when I get chilly (ouch to the nipples). DD was hurt today and screaming madly and some shooting pains started right then...almost like when a nursing mom hears her baby's cries and lets down.

I have not gained a pound, but I am definitely out of my regular pants now and just hanging out in stretchy pants/leggings.

ok -- better get to sleep -- ooh so tired these days.

Peace,
Paula (who would eat a bushel full of salted tomatoes at any time of the day if I could)
Old 11-03-2003, 05:11 AM

I feel you all on the morning sickness. I can't eat anything and yet I am starving all the time. I am counting down until the end of this month when I hit 10 weeks. I so hope it starts to go away by then.

I am having a tough time getting through the day at work. I haven't told anybody yet that I am pregnant although I am sure they are suspicious. I can't seem to keep anything down and I have stopped all of my caffiene intake. I am usually a cappuccino junkie!

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
Old 11-03-2003, 12:14 PM

I was doing so well until I hit the six week point. I thought it was a boy even. No. I am dying. It is as bad as Kettie's MS. I want to die. I don't have it for 2 hours or even 8 hours. It is 24-7. And I know it will last until 14 weeks. I remember laying on the floor of my bathroom pregnant with Kettie, and I looked at my husband and told him never again. And I was dead serious. And now I remember why. This is it. No more kids.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

Old 11-03-2003, 01:06 PM

One of the saddest side effects I am experiencing is the total loss of my sweet tooth! I have all this candy just sitting around and just the thought of it makes me sick! My dh & dd made chocolate chip cookies this past weekend and were crushed when I didn't eat any. I just couldn't. Maybe this time I won't gain 60 pounds!

I have my first midwife appointment this Thursday. I'm only 7 weeks so I think it's kinda early. Fo rmy last two I think I was 12 and 10 weeks respectivly. She won't even be able to hear the heartbeat at 7. Oh well next month!

Happy Monday everyone!
Old 11-03-2003, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't exactly lost my sweet tooth - but I've completely lost all interest in chocolate! I've always been a choc-o-holic (not good, since I live just a mile away from a Russell Stover Outlet store!), but now the only kind of candy I like are Starbursts. I like the fruity sweets now, as opposed to the rich chocolate ones. But I don't eat many of the fruit candies, either. PBJ is my main staple, along with crackers and cream cheese.

Of course, if someone else is cooking I'm more interested in food! I am making progress, though, last night I fixed dinner for the first time in almost three weeks.

Old 11-03-2003, 01:37 PM

Well, I still don't have ms and to be honest I'm a little worried about it. I know it's gross, but at least when I was sick as a dog with Eli I knew that I was pregnant for sure and that I probably wasn't going to lose the baby. . I hope it's not a bad sign. .

My cold is mostly cleared and now I have "pregnancy nose", where you feel like you're about to get a cold but it never actually materializes; you just can't breathe. With Eli, this went away about a week after delivery, just before he came home from NICU. :LOL

I'm still "starving for death!" as my niece says, but I'm working hard not to eat too much. My brain tells me to stuff myself to a ridiculous point, and my stomach threatens violence when I do. It's all very complicated for me. :LOL. I am able to eat sweet things, but not a lot. Veggies taste *so* good to me, but I crave chocolate. I'm hoping these are girl signs; with Eli I could not tolerate sweet at all until I was about 7 months.

Last night, I put on my favorite pair of shorts to bum around the house in, and when I sat down my giant belly ripped them to shreds! . My uterus is growing at an alarming rate. I'm really hoping that I have an actual baby in there and not a molar pregnancy; my mom and my grandmother each had one. My grandmother actually delivered an 8-pound mole along with a 9 lb 4 oz baby. It would just be too depressing for me. I grew fast with Eli, too, so maybe I'm just big because it's the second baby. *fingers crossed*

My first appointment is tomorrow. I can't wait for the doctor to tell me how fat I am, and how I should have lost some weight before TTC. *sigh*.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
Old 11-03-2003, 02:07 PM

Sandi, I have lost my sweet tooth too! The thought of eating sweets just grosses me out. Well, except for the Starbursts! Like Queen, I've been eating some of those. Only the strawberry and orange ones though!

I'm feeling pretty sick today. Yesterday wasn't too bad. I'm having a hard time keeping my breakfast down today. I can't decide whether or not to just let it go or to fight it. I don't think I had it this bad with my last pregnancy. I just hope the nausea only lasts a few more weeks!
Old 11-03-2003, 03:28 PM

Yum...fruity sweets! On Halloween I was starting to wish we had done more of a fruit theme with the candy - we got Hershey's miniatures, Almond Joy, Reeses, Milky Way and M&Ms and I was just craving Starburst and Skittles! I actually baked some lemon bars in the middle of all the trick-or-treaters.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:42 PM

Monday morning....ugh! Warning! Pity party follows!

I feel sick all day. I am okay right after I eat something, but I have to force myself to eat because nothing sounds good. Saturday was miserable. Migraine, sick, with errands that I had to run.

Insomnia sucks too. I have had 2 nights of waking up and not getting back to sleep for an hour or more. It is awful...I am laying there, yawning, exhausted, but I can not sleep.

I also visited a few mainstream pregnancy boards over the weekend...big mistake. : It is a way of thinking that I just don't understand.....However, I did find a few good links for some cute maternity clothes. http://www.imaternity.com/shop.asp?MasterCategory_Id=No
Also, I think Old Navy had some cute things.

Anyway, I am going back to the couch. Hope everyone is feeling better today.
Old 11-03-2003, 04:27 PM

wildthing - I hear ya on the headache thing. UGH! I was at a conference Saturday for LLL and they must of thought that I was rude ad withdrawn cause I didn't participate as much as I would have liked. My head was POUNDING. I hate taking anything so I just suffered through and went to be at 8:30. I also have been waking up in the middle of the night and not able to fall back to sleep. I have been trying to use some of my hypnobirthing breathing to relax my whole body and go to sleep. Sometimes it works and some time my mind just keeps working on other things instead. UGH!
Also this weekend I saw this link on another board and thought it was neat! Check it out
http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101021111/#
It show fetal development from conception.
Old 11-03-2003, 04:52 PM

T
Sandi,
Which LLL Conference did you go to? I am the AACS for Registration for our area conference-So Cal/Nevada. We have our conference every Memorial Day Weekend. I will be, oh...about 38 weeks by then. :LOL Still looking forward to going.
Old 11-03-2003, 05:03 PM

Hugs to all of you that are feeling so sick!

I went to Old Navy this weekend to try on some of their maternity jeans, the kind with the band at the top or the no panel kind. How depressing! I hated them! They must think that a size 16 pregnant woman has pencil thin legs, because I could not even get them over my thighs. The jeans fit like tights, not pants! It must be 'the style' I'm too old to be wearing tights for jeans. At least they did have a pair of low ride chinos that looked OK and fit, they tie at the hip.

I am on the other side of the candy cravings, I have a new found love of Milky Ways. A month ago I hated them, go figure. I keep raiding my son's Halloween stash.

I've been sooo tired each day come 2:00 PM, like now. I could put my head right here on the desk and fall asleep. I can't however, I am working right now (I telecommute from a home office) and the baby is in the next room. I want a nap!

Seedling, I am having the 'gotta pee NOW" dreams too. If I get up, my baby DS wakes up and then he wants to nurse back to sleep. Sometimes I just lay there, having to think what is worse...holding it in, or waking up DS while I run to the bathroom downstairs only to find him totally awake when I get back

I think I am going to start wean my DS soon. I am waiting till after he masters walking. He is 12.5 months now. It really hurts now to nurse. He is also an all night, co-sleeping nurser. So, I don't get more than 1.5 hours at a stretch of sleep. I know to grow this baby right, I need more sleep, my body is telling me so. I want to be able to take advantage of that drop in milk supply I hear about in the second trimester. DH and I have been talking a lot on how we will do this, what the plan will be. He will need to be the nightime caregiver during it all.

Kristina; wife to Max, Mom to Tristan (17) and Zackariah (7) and Lillian (5)
Old 11-03-2003, 05:11 PM

hello.

ewww. life is gross for me right now. why is it that no matter how many times i throw up it is still the most horrible feeling ever when it is happening? my tummy feels like knives are in it. then, i try to eat something soothing. this morning i made soft boiled eggs,and they were too soft so i ruined them, though i swear i timed them right! then i tried avocado on toast, which i had one bite of before i was grossed out. then, i poured a bowl of cereal, and same thing, no go. aahhhh! so its almost eleven o clock and i finally had breakfast,somescrambled eggs with fresh pepper,which was remarkably good now that i'm starving. :

im just repeating to my baby (the one in my womb ) hold on,we're gonna get through this!

and we will. with a little help from the accupuncturist i am seeing at 3.30 today :LOL he also plans to try to learn the sex of this baby during his reading of my pulses. yay! what's more- my insurance covers this! and as many more visits as i need. whew,i mean we weregonna pay for it anyway,but it helps. big time.

well, sometimes i envy people who can eat starburst and the like, pregnant or not! my diet and lifestyle have been strict for long enough now that my body recoils in horror when i consume artificial flavors/ colors and especially preservatives. i have tested this on numerous occasions where i have a craving or there is simply nothing else to eat but at a mainstream restaurant or something, and always i am punished with evil sickness of one kind or another. the most recent examples of this are a couple of weeks ago when i ate like 2 M&Ms- just 2! grrrr. and the other night when i had dh rub this lotion a friend gave me on my legs- i guess i just didnt think it would be perfumed. boy was i wrong. i guess dh and i now fall somewhere under the category of chemically sensitive, though i assume all people would if they but cut these things out of their lives long enough for their bodies to recover. I used to smoke, even, and felt fine. now i cant be around someone who has smoked even if they arent smoking right then :LOL i guess it is a healthy life, but sometimes annoying!

well i will post tonight after i see the doctor. perhaps he will have an idea, perhaps not. i do hope he does though because i really want to avoid ultrasound. and dh is itching to know!

tabitha

Hi, I'm Tabitha. I'm a homeschooling mother of four: ds (11) dd (9) ds (7) ds (5) And I'm expecting a fifth in 2014! Find me at http://www.omelay.blogspot.com
Old 11-03-2003, 05:14 PM

good afternoon ladies! it took me a long time to read all the posts i missed...and i took out a piece of paper mid-way so i could jot down all of your great ideas, book recommendations and aromatherapy tips. you women are turning out to be my daily source of strength and groundedness as i undergo this transformation.

sarah...i too have a friable cervix, and i really don't know what the hell that means. i just found out at my prenatal appt. last tuesday. i guess i'll know if it's a bad thing when my pap comes back. this morning i did notice that my discharge had just the very faintest hint of pink in it...or was it my imagination. it's so hard to tell. i definitely wouldn't call it spotting though.

and talk about morning sickness....this is DEFINITELY my worst day yet. and you are all so very right...vlassic dill cold crunchy pickles are absolutely the greatest thing i can eat right now. dh is being SO sweet. he's reminding me that i'm nauseous because our little tadpole is starting to move around down there, and that this is just a sign that everything is going well.

the worst part though is that instead of puking from my nausea, mine seems to want to travel out the other exit. DIARRHEA. it's horrible! i only post that to see if anyone else is having a similar experience...i'm trying so hard NOT to complain to anyone, especially myself. it builds character, they say, and makes labor pains easier (or keeps you more in check as you're having them). but i AM a first time mom, and i have no idea if this is true or not!

i definitely feel much much better with the nausea after walking briskly for 20 minutes or so. and i enjoy it so much...those are the times i really connect with what's going on.

heather, i will certainly still keep you in my heart. i know the worst part for you is the purgatory of it all...NOT knowing. i'm sure you will know either way soon, and you can continue your peace with whatever will be.

eilonwy...please pardon my ignorance, but what is a mole?

this weekend was so nice...i got to spend a LOT of one-on-one time with an old girlfriend who now has an 8 month old daughter. she let me ask her all kinds of questions. it was great.

what should i fix for dinner? i'm thinking tofu crumbles, pasta, and some sort of cheesy sauce. any good recipe ideas?

happy monday to all...
-laura
:LOL
Old 11-03-2003, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wildthing
T
Sandi,
Which LLL Conference did you go to? I am the AACS for Registration for our area conference-So Cal/Nevada. We have our conference every Memorial Day Weekend. I will be, oh...about 38 weeks by then. :LOL Still looking forward to going.
Wild thing I went to one in Central NY for leaders and leader applicants. I love the big area conferences they are SO fun. It's great to be around like minded people. I think I have dh talked into going to the international conference in Washington DC in 2005. I can't wait!!!
Old 11-04-2003, 01:49 AM

hi!

had to pop in and announce that according to my accupuncturist, this little baby is a girl! hooray!

the treatment went really well and i am convinced it helped alot. he put the needles in at my forehead, wrists and feet. i didnt even feel it happen. then i rested (slept! :LOL) and he returned to restimulate the needles.i rested again and it was over. we went out for italian tonight and i feel good.

i am seeing him this wednesday and friday, plus more next week if i need it. i recommendthis highly to all sickly mammas out there.

tabitha

ps Kerlowyn- have you read Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Nursing through pregnancy and beyond? I enjoyed it,and while it focuses on those continuing to nurse it offers greattips for mammas who need relief, including methods to help you cope, night limiting help,and weaning. it also talks about troubles or emotional difficulties and sleep deprivation. I think you'd benefit from it. I have a copy so if you cant buy it i dont mind sharing it! let me know!

Old 11-04-2003, 05:49 AM

Hi Mommas! Whew, last night Dh kicked me off the 'puter early so I couldn't post, and now I feel like I'm so behind! Please forgive if I don't remember a thing

Felt utterly wretched and miserable this weekend. I'm losing my grip on the household and it was so stressing me out. I did manage to go grocery shopping and Dan helped with some laundry so I feel a little better emotionally, but I am so ready for this part to be over. My stomach just hurts all the time, even when I don't feel nauseated and I can't even sleep well. I have very bed insomnia so I always try to go to bed late enough to actually sleep through, it works pretty well most of the time, but makes me so tired in the morning.

Oh, I did make some progress tonight, I made dinner!! My dad's recipe for tuna noodle casserole with green peas on the side! A childhood favorite that I had a sudden yearning for and had to make, lol! I had similar yearnings last time, for all sorts of childhood foods I'd forgotten all about. Must be that comfort food thing.

Ugh, fuzzy brain, I should really get to bed. I hope you're all feeling perky and fabulous tomorrow! (hey, we can dream, lol!!) Night!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)

User Tag List