ooops!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,

I paid twice and asked 2 questions (one per each subscription) to the Ask an Intuitive forum.
I did read the guidelines but re-read it & am confused. It states 1 per 24 hour period and 1 question per thread.
Now after re -reading the guidleines I think i made a mistake. Instead of 1 question per thread it is only 1 thread per 24 hour period, is that correct?
Please advise and sorry for any inconvenience.
PS: What happens to the 2nd question that is also paid for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-21-2010, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're should be just fine and thank you so much for your support of MDC.

Jamie, the forum's intuitive, has asked that you only submit one question per thread, so since you paid for two questions and posted two separate threads, you are all set. The 24 hours refers to how long each participant's individual subscription lasts. Participants have 24 hours after their Paypal clears to post their question. The 24 hour limit is actually a administrative/logistical issue

The questions posted are moderated which means that Jamie has to "approve" them prior to them being published. She's generously donating her time and energy to MDC, so she asks that those who have purchased a subscription allow her up to 72 hours to respond, but typically, this will be much sooner Jamie's super busy with her business, family and now MDC, so thanks for everyone's patience! Please PM me with any questions or feel free to email at administrator AT mothering.com.

I have retired from administration work, so if you have a question about anything MDC-related, please contact Cynthia Mosher. Thanks!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page