problems with smiles. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-10-2010, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

when i click on the smilie icon i get a pop up box that will not go away unless i choose a smilie and not all smilies are listed there. 

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hello!

The smilie issues are being looked into by Huddler. smile.gif

Quote:

I also just circled up with the engineering team and they're working on squashing a few bugs with the release.  We're still hoping to get the release out tomorrow but we won't know for sure until later this afternoon as the bug fixes get checked in and testing wraps up.  For the short term, we'll be truncating the smilie window to 50 smilies so it works a little bit better. 

At latest, we'll get the release out on Monday which will fix the smilie pop up in the rich text editor (to display all smilies) as well as layer on the option for the new basic editor which will also have all smilies available.  I'll keep you posted as I get more information from the team on what the timeline is.  I'll also be sending out the release not preview in the next few hours so keep an eye out for that as well.

I am closing this to help keep me organized but please feel free to post if you have further questions

Thank you!

Not all those who wander are lost 

User Tag List