issues with multiquote - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-10-2010, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

when i click on the multiquote button and then the reply button the quotes do not show up in my response post.  Also, I can't seem to toggle between choosing a post to multiquote and unselecting that post. 

And as an aside, I am on firefox with the little function that underlines misspelt words.  Normally I would right click to see choices for correcting the word but that function is not working.   Instead I get the option to copy, cut, paste.

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-10-2010, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

From the developers

Quote:

To multi-quote, first select the posts you would like to quote and then finish it off by clicking the "Quote" button on one of your selections.  This will pull those quotes into your reply box.  Right now, we don't have the ability to toggle off a single multi-quoted post but if you click the "Clear" button on the reply box, that will clear all of our selections.  We're working on the toggle option too!

To use the Firefox spell checker, you can hold down Command or Control and then right click.  This will allow you to get around the context menu for pasting / copying.  We'll also be rolling out a new editor which not overwrite the browser context menu.  If you choose to use that editor instead of the rich text editor, you will no longer need to click Command or Control.

I am going to go ahead and lock this to help keep me organized but please feel free to post if you have more questions.

Thank you!

Not all those who wander are lost 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page