Still not seeing certain subscribtions in Activity Feed - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I know Ive asked about this before, but now I would like to figure out how to resolve this issue.

Basically, any time i start a thread in one of the forums that requires you to tag something (which I still dont understand, because all the forums only allow you to tag one thing. For example, "pregnancy" in Im Pregnant, "baby" in Life with a Babe, ect. It just seems unnecessary) I can not get it to show up in my Activity Feed. Im automatically subscribed to all the threads I comment in or start in every other forum, but if you have to tag something to post, I cant subscribe. It will come up in my profile, but I have to go to "threads started" or "all posts" instead of it just popping up in the Activity Feed when someone comments. The result is that I start a thread and then people will comment on it and I wont see it, so I go days without responding until I remember "Oh, yeah, I started a thread in Birth and Beyond...I should check that." For example, this thread wont show up in my activity feed because Ill have to tag the thread in order to post it. Is there ANY way to get this to come up in my Activity Feed without unchecking summary view. I dont want to uncheck summary view because then it doesnt bold or say how many comments have been left, so I wind up checking every thread even if nothing has happened since I last looked.

Now that I know Im going to be posting in Life with a Babe way more often, this is going to be a constant issue for me, because no threads I start in that forum will show up in my Activity Feed.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#2 of 2 Old 02-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)

I've reported this to our tech team. I'll let you know if they have a resolution for the issue.

Tags
Mothering Help

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page