Thank you Admins/Mods!! (for allowing Pinterest and Blog links) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wanted to thank the Admins and Mods for making the decision to allow members here to add their Pinterest and (non-profit)Blog links!
I really enjoy being able to spread a little light on another Mom's life through the posts on my blog, and helpful things on my Pinterest. I also double enjoy being able to check out other Moms blogs and Pinterest! It's very kind of you all to understand that and not feel that non-profit blogs and Pinterest are a threat to this community! It's what brought me to join here!!!!

I would have never joined if I had not seen mothering.com forums in my blog stats a year ago. I kept seeing the forums here pop up in my blog stats. So I clicked the links that came up in my stats and saw that some members here linked to my blog to HELP other Moms here with some information on Reggio Emilia and light tables that I have on my blog!! It made me decide to get a membership here!!!!!

Thanks again heartbeat.gif

~Kristen~ Mom to:
lol.gif Haley(16), treehugger.gif Cameron(14), joy.gif Mackenna(12), upsidedown.gif Graham & biggrinbounce.gif Parker (4 / Twins)
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/twinsrock/
Blog - http://graham-and-parker.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

You're welcome. love.gif

Tags
Signature