• 2 Post By Dude111
  • 1 Post By Cricket VS
  • 1 Post By Dude111

#1 of 5 Old 06-24-2015, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Display Birthdays In The Footer of the Site?

@cynthia mosher mentioned that this community used to display (in the footer) when members were having a birthday. We were thinking about enabling this again so that we can have the chance to wish people a happy birthday!

If you wish though, you can opt out of this feature if you prefer for others not to know your birthday. In order to do that, simply follow these steps.

Step 1
Click on "User CP" near the upper right hand corner of the community.

Step 2
When the new page opens, scroll down to "edit your details" in the left side navigation and click on it.

Step 3
When the new page open, you will see a section for "Optional Information". Scroll down to "Date of Birth". You will see a drop down menu just below "privacy". Select "hide age and date of birth" or the setting you prefer.

Name:  hide.png
Views: 43
Size:  14.4 KB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-25-2015, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
I like that idea! I like to wish people happy birthday and the opt in and opt out allows people who for whatever reason not to participate in birthday stuff. Thank you!
Cricket VS likes this.

mayamade soap + apothecary for family + home Now with Pleasant Perineum Sitz Bath
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 5 Old 06-25-2015, 05:56 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Yes I like it as well (I have my DOB hidden though)

Ah man!!
applejuice and Cricket VS like this.
#4 of 5 Old 07-01-2015, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This has now been enabled.
applejuice likes this.
#5 of 5 Old 07-02-2015, 08:29 PM