Suggestion: Scroll up button? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 08-16-2017, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Red face Suggestion: Scroll up button?

When I open a thread that has already a long posted replies. Scrolling up takes a long to go up when you are already in the bottom thread. I was thinking that maybe having a scroll up button in the side is a good idea?

I'm a Mom that who loves to design for printing invitations. This is my part-time work for our family financial support. If you are looking Invitation Cards for Kids Birthday Party. Visit me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 08-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
It would have to be coded in, is this something every one wants? In the mean time the home button on your keyboard will bring you to the top

Kyle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page