Where should we go? - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

#271 of 273 Old 06-18-2005, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Batting eyes) Aw, AngelBee , I was hoping you'd notice my girlishness. Is it my demure, giggling manner? You just get me so nervous and silly!

Oh, wait. You're married . POUT.

Yeah, I guess I just wait some more. But perhaps, if it's taking the forum moderators more than a week to allow applicants in from the current click-here system, then they might consider another moderator just to review applications (are there so many? or is it that hard to review them? just wondering), or another system for applications. I know they're volunteers, of course. But perhaps some people might get discouraged, feel unsupported etc., if they like me have to wait for weeks to get in.

The only thing you owe to others is to behave with integrity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 273 Old 06-18-2005, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope you get in soon Seasons. I have to wait until Sept

Mama to 10 so far:Mother of Joey (23), Dominick (15), Abigail (13), Angelo (10), Mylee (8), Delainey (6), Colton (4), ID girls Dahniella and Nicolette (2 in July), and Baby 10 coming sometime in July 2015.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!
#273 of 273 Old 06-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Not everyone will get accepted into the foroum based on the criteria of post count and registration date. Members that have displayed behavior of concern in their posting here at MDC may be denied. Such an issue is not something for public discussion so let's not ppost here to question admission.

Seasons, I will reply to your PM. I have had computer issues so I'm a bit behind on things.

I'm closing this thread now and ask that any questions related to the Surviving Abuse forum be PMed to stafl, the SA moderator or to me. I invite those of you who do not yet meet the criteria or who were denied admission to the private forum for whatever reason to post to Personal Growth. If you feel a need for privacy you are welcome to request a guest username to post under for that purpose.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page