The Diapering Forum - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#121 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:16 PM
 
delicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: a country i can be proud of.
Posts: 3,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well, my unasked for opinion is that i am SO FOR another separate hyena forum.

i'm with hellokitty in that i used to post there a lot, and don't much anymore because i don't feel comfortable anymore.

and...it just feels so...consumer. yk? there's nothing wrong with buying a bunch of expensive diapers, because you use what you like. but it's another thing when people seem to be really honestly addicted, etc. i posted a while back that my elbee number was up several months ago and got no less than SIX PM's from people who wanted in on my order. they were urgent sounding. and when i passed, people got upset with me! yeah, there is a problem there.

anyways, i'm totally rambling on. i got totally caught up in the whole hyena thing for a few months while pregnant with ds and i'm really glad i am no longer that way...now when i do venture in i just ignore the "So and so stocked, run!" etc, posts.
delicious is offline  
#122 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:17 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
Yeah but I've never seen a member who posts more on other forums get called a troll in tao.
I've seen people called trolls in lots of forums ... but that isnt the point. No one on this thread said that was ok.
PatchyMama is offline  
#123 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:17 PM
 
Camellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon yo!
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
Yeah but I've never seen a member who posts more on other forums get called a troll in tao.
UGH, I am about to pull my hair out! ONE person called ONE person a troll. It is unfair and is actually getting annoying to keep hearing that. Just because one member made a poor choice does not mean that the diapering forum is bad and should be split up.

Sorry if I sound snarky, but I just don't think that statement holds much water when judging a whole forum.
Camellia is offline  
#124 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:18 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
Yeah but I've never seen a member who posts more on other forums get called a troll in tao.
Hmmmm....I have been called worse!

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#125 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:19 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
So I agree its a problem, but I take issue with the fact that its a diapernig mama problem and we need to split the forum because of that. I see it everywhere on MDC ...
I don't think we need to split the forum because of the cliquishness, although I do think that is a major problem. I think we should split it because the main, NFL message of cloth diapering is not spending tons of money on a dipe or a cover. That is a very select subgroup.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#126 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
 
Camellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon yo!
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
I've seen people called trolls in lots of forums ... but that isnt the point. No one on this thread said that was ok.
Very good point.
Camellia is offline  
#127 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsaylou
UGH, I am about to pull my hair out! ONE person called ONE person a troll. It is unfair and is actually getting annoying to keep hearing that. Just because one member made a poor choice does not mean that the diapering forum is bad and should be split up.

Sorry if I sound snarky, but I just don't think that statement holds much water when judging a whole forum.
It was two people calling several people a troll, actually.
And I for one am not judging the entire board by it.
But I do feel that it is symptomatic.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#128 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
 
the_lissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 13,253
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My point was not judging a whole forum. My point is people keep comparing it to tao when I don't think it is comparable at all, and that is one of the reasons.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

the_lissa is offline  
#129 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:22 PM
 
HoosierDiaperinMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Missing my DD's
Posts: 6,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
Yeah but I've never seen a member who posts more on other forums get called a troll in tao.
I think that was a snap judgement of a couple posters and hopefully they realize now that it was hurtful to a lot of people.

Reading 6 pages of this thread made my brain hurt so I have nothing further to add other than that it was nice to share popcorn with people last night while that thread lasted.

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
HoosierDiaperinMama is offline  
#130 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter
 
Pynki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Inside the café au lait
Posts: 7,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama2kyla..

This actually come up when I was posting all the time I was on in diapering.. The diapering mom's feel comfy with the other women (and men on occasion) who post mostly in diapering.. I get that.. We wanted to share our joys with the people we "chatted" with most..

We were told we needed to get out more and explore TAO and that those people don't bite..

And it's true.. People in TAO don't bite.. Just like people in Diapering don't generally bite..

But it is a perception that people who haven't or don't post in diapering often have.. That it is sort of an "elitist" forum.. And before last night I could NEVER figuire out why they felt that way.. I have posted in diapering NUMEROUS times over the last 2 years.. I wouldn't have STARTED cd-ing if it wasn't for that forum and a great friend I made from MDC.. I didn't know that cd's even existed..

I am THANKFUL for the forum.. But many posters don't feel comfortable posting there.. And I not just me or the posters from that thread last night.. And perhaps that's something we all need to look into..

Warm Squsihy Feelings..
Dyan

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
Pynki is online now  
#131 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
 
Oh the Irony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: grateful for truth
Posts: 3,880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey0402
.There were threads in Diapering just a few months ago that started as a joke in the TAO forum. One of the mommas who started a thread asked for hers to be pulled because she felt bad because it was just a joke to see if anybody would respond. I know a lot of mommas remember them clearly.
.
: i didn't start that thread, but i was involved and did ask for the thread to be removed. and we communicated in a nice manner about it. i would not participate in a "pick on diaper mamas" thread in the diapering forum.

i did post on the thread last night, and in complete seriousness. i do know some about nym's situation and was happy that she got something that works so well. i used that same type of prefold with my son.
Oh the Irony is offline  
#132 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:26 PM
 
Camellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon yo!
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
It was two people calling several people a troll, actually.
And I for one am not judging the entire board by it.
But I do feel that it is symptomatic.
I guess there were several people insinuating trollish behavior at others. It just seems like when this thread starts to get somewhere someone pops in with the troll comment.

I personally don't care if the forum gets split. I tend to just use the new posts feature and post on whatever thread interests me.

I do find the TAO and Diapering boards similar because they are both busy and have a large number of regular posters. It seems comparable to the two "main groups" in a highschool. :LOL With that high traffic and regular posters comes a culture that "outsiders" don't "get". I think since diapering is a topic that many people need to gather useful info from maybe a seperate section would be good. On the flipside, the "info." board might get neglected and questions may go unanswered.
Camellia is offline  
#133 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:27 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
I don't think we need to split the forum because of the cliquishness, although I do think that is a major problem. I think we should split it because the main, NFL message of cloth diapering is not spending tons of money on a dipe or a cover. That is a very select subgroup.
I disagree... Natural Family Living doesnt make any restrictions about cost. In fact, when I think of NFL and household items I think of organic cotton stuff.. which many times is expensive. Sure you can find econmoical organic products.... but being NFL doesnt have to mean you have to use the cheapest things you can find. Nor do I think that mothering advocates that. If they did you wouldnt see advertisements for expensive slings on the main page (right now the featured product is a sutemi carrier). You can wear your baby without it, but that doesnt mean its not nice to have. There are numerous products that mothering.com promotes on their site that are complete luxuries and overpriced. Same for expensive diapers.
PatchyMama is offline  
#134 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
 
IdentityCrisisMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,631
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
I find the diapering forum a little intimidating. I was a simple CDer and would actually like to go back and talk about my experience and help new mamas but diapering is so different from, well…my life.

If I were to start diapering again, I don’t think I would use the forum. But, I *would* definitely get involved in a simple diapering forum. In fact, I would post there now. Recently, I posted for a mama who said she was intimidated by all the choices. I was happy to share my experience.

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
IdentityCrisisMama is offline  
#135 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
 
stacey0402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmama
: i didn't start that thread, but i was involved and did ask for the thread to be removed. and we communicated in a nice manner about it. i would not participate in a "pick on diaper mamas" thread in the diapering forum.

i did post on the thread last night, and in complete seriousness. i do know some about nym's situation and was happy that she got something that works so well. i used that same type of prefold with my son.
My memory is sooo bad, I didn't remember specifically who it was I don't harbor any ill feelings, just trying to give a history of my thought process I feel like crap for what happened to Nym's thread. It just sucks.
stacey0402 is offline  
#136 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
I disagree... Natural Family Living doesnt make any restrictions about cost. In fact, when I think of NFL and household items I think of organic cotton stuff.. which many times is expensive. Sure you can find econmoical organic products.... but being NFL doesnt have to mean you have to use the cheapest things you can find. Nor do I think that mothering advocates that. If they did you wouldnt see advertisements for expensive slings on the main page (right now the featured product is a sutemi carrier). You can wear your baby without it, but that doesnt mean its not nice to have. There are numerous products that mothering.com promotes on their site that are complete luxuries and overpriced. Same for expensive diapers.
I guess that's where we would disagree- I don't find rampant consumerism to be part of NFL. Some aspects of it are expenseive because there isn't a great demand for them, other than for crunchy mamas like us, but for the most part I always felt that NFL embraced simplicity.

As far as the ads- I have no problems with the ads. I have no problem with people spending their money however they wish. I might personally think their nuts, but it's their money. I do have a huge problem with it be glorified to the point where it's acceptable to ridicule others for embracing simpler methods.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#137 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:32 PM
 
Sustainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 10,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
I guess my point is- who cares if they were "regular posters" in the diapering forum or not? Why is it a "we" versus "them"?
It isn't about us vs. them! Please re-read what I said: If those first few posters had been regulars in the Diapering forum whom we all knew were friendly toward our diapering culture, there wouldn't have been any suspicion about malicious intent. I don't know how to state that any more clearly, so I'll try using an example. Suppose there's a regular in the Diapering forum named XYZ. I have read many of XYZ's posts expressing her genuine enthusiasm for many different diapers. I know, from reading her posts, that she doesn't have a problem with people buying whatever kinds of diapers they like. I know from reading her posts that she is sympathetic toward someone who wanted to buy a particular diaper but someone else got to it first. Therefore, if XYZ had posted the thread in question, I would have been sure that it must be meant in an entirely innocent way. When someone who isn't a diapering regular comes into the forum and posts such a thread, I don't have any idea what their attitudes are about the above things. What I do have is the knowledge that there are MDCers who are bothered by the above things in the Diapering forum.

-Alice, SAHM to dd (2001) and ds (2004) each of whom was a homebirth.jpg, who each self-weaned at 4.5 years bfolderchild.gif, who both fambedsingle2.gif'd, who were bothcd.gif, and both: novaxnocirc.gif.   Also, gd.gif, and goorganic.jpg!

Sustainer is offline  
#138 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:33 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I am THANKFUL for the forum.. But many posters don't feel comfortable posting there.. And I not just me or the posters from that thread last night.. And perhaps that's something we all need to look into..
Absolutely, I am not arguing that. But I think it needs to be addressed board wise... not just diapering. I know many christian/Bush supporting mamas (who i am not one of FTR :LOL) dont feel comfortable in the NWEs/Current events forum..... same situation but there isnt a post here about that forum, kwim?
PatchyMama is offline  
#139 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:35 PM
 
Jumblepuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sweltering in a red, red state
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I don't think we need to split the forum because of the cliquishness, although I do think that is a major problem. I think we should split it because the main, NFL message of cloth diapering is not spending tons of money on a dipe or a cover. That is a very select subgroup.
I think this hits the main problem, and this is coming from someone who has been there, done that with the whole hyena diaper thing.


ETA I don't think it is so much about price even, more that there is just such a focus on buying and continue to buy even when you have plenty. For me that is overconsumption plain and simple and just because we all do it in one area or another doesn't mean there should be a forum dominated by it.
Jumblepuff is offline  
#140 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:35 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I do have a huge problem with it be glorified to the point where it's acceptable to ridicule others for embracing simpler methods.
But no one was making fun of anyone for using prefolds! Some people thought they were in fact being picked on so they lashed back..... its not ok, but it really has absolutely nothing to do with the prefold itself.
PatchyMama is offline  
#141 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:37 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
Absolutely, I am not arguing that. But I think it needs to be addressed board wise... not just diapering. I know many christian/Bush supporting mamas (who i am not one of FTR :LOL) dont feel comfortable in the NWEs/Current events forum..... same situation but there isnt a post here about that forum, kwim?

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#142 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:39 PM
 
Camellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon yo!
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
But no one was making fun of anyone for using prefolds! Some people thought they were in fact being picked on so they lashed back..... its not ok, but it really has absolutely nothing to do with the prefold itself.
I agree. I honestly and truly cannot imagine ANYONE on diapering riduculing anyone or even *thinking* anything negative about someone using prefolds.
Camellia is offline  
#143 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter
 
Pynki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Inside the café au lait
Posts: 7,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
But it DOES have to do with the fact that even though we DO cloth diaper.. We are viewed as foreign..Even as senior members who HAVE posted on the forums before..

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
Pynki is online now  
#144 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:40 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The only thing I can think of is one person said something "whats so special about a prefold and snappi" .... but I didnt recognize their name as a regular diapering poster and I know a lot of diapering mamas :LOL
PatchyMama is offline  
#145 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:40 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sustainer
If those first few posters had been regulars in the Diapering forum whom we all knew were friendly toward our diapering culture, there wouldn't have been any suspicion about malicious intent. ... When someone who isn't a diapering regular comes into the forum and posts such a thread, I don't have any idea what their attitudes are about the above things. What I do have is the knowledge that there are MDCers who are bothered by the above things in the Diapering forum.
I do see what you're saying. What I don't see is why it should matter. Why would someone who is a "regular" in the diapering forum feel like they had the right to judge someone who is not a regular? Why would they automatically suspect malicious intent? Why not just take it at face value?

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#146 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:41 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
But no one was making fun of anyone for using prefolds! Some people thought they were in fact being picked on so they lashed back..... its not ok, but it really has absolutely nothing to do with the prefold itself.
Really? I guess I read the "what's so special about a prefold and a snappi" and the "don't mind them- it's just a bunch of TAO trolls" differently, then.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#147 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:42 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pynki
But it DOES have to do with the fact that even though we DO cloth diaper.. We are viewed as foreign..Even as senior members who HAVE posted on the forums before..
you are making assumptions that the diapering forum as a whole views you as foreign when it was maybe 2 people who said it.....
PatchyMama is offline  
#148 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:43 PM
 
Camellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon yo!
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pynki
But it DOES have to do with the fact that even though we DO cloth diaper.. We are viewed as foreign..Even as senior members who HAVE posted on the forums before..
I really think that nym's thread was a huge mistake and we all regret that her thread was taken wrong.

I, for one, embrace anyone who posts on diapering. It just takes awhile for everyone to get to know each other.

Sorry to keep going back to the TAO comparison, but I have tried numerous times to get to know the mama's there and become part of the community, but it just didn't happen.

I'm a senior member also, but appeared invisible to most folks on the TAO forum. I think that just comes with the fact that many people spend a lot of time on one forum. That is why I just started using the new posts feature and post wherever I want - recognized or not, I put in my 2 cents and go on my merry way :LOL
Camellia is offline  
#149 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:43 PM
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Why would they automatically suspect malicious intent? Why not just take it at face value?
See the previous post about mamas previously starting posts making fun of diapering mamas. I would think that would cause one to be suspicious
PatchyMama is offline  
#150 of 292 Old 05-25-2005, 04:44 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
See the previous post about mamas previously starting posts making fun of diapering mamas. I would think that would cause one to be suspicious
I never saw that thread, I wasn't part of that thread, and I wasn't responsible for that thread.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off