The Diapering Forum - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#281 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWillHunter
Oh, sure, GWH- skip the drama, but show up for the snacks.
I know how you are! :LOL

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#282 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:30 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: My popcorn is all gone it's taken me so freaking long to read this whole thread.
#283 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:34 AM

That's OK thismama- we have s'mores!

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#284 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:43 AM

it is like hitting the customer alert button in Target or something...

Did someone need something??

*L

Not all those who wander are lost 
#285 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:46 AM

Did someone report us? Are we going into lockdown?

Can we bring the chocolate?

#286 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
Did someone report us? Are we going into lockdown?

Can we bring the chocolate?
:

I'm not going into lockdown without chocolate.
#287 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:02 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Darn, this is a long thread and I didn't know it was here until this evening. I know we are moving to the afterglow chocolate eating part, but I still have to say something.

I posted on the pulled thread. I actually started talking about prefolds. The conversation was moved to TAO. The only reason I can think is because some of us posting on the thread are TAO regulars, not CD regulars. I kept talking about diapers, figuring it would be moved back to diapering eventually. Then I went to look for it and found it was pulled because it had no value. Really, isn't that true of half the threads here? OK, 1/3rd at least?

I know there are CDers who participate in more than just the diapering forum, but it does seem like the close knit group of CD participants would rather just have their own forum apart from the NFL/AP. There are MDC users who stick to just one or two forums, like Circumcision or Queer Parenting. However, I get the feeling that many of the diapering participants would like to talk about general parenting issues and have chat threads that are within the diapering forum, not all over MDC. I've often wondered if there was a way to spin the MDC diapering group off into it's own little board. I guess it wouldn't really work, but I don't think integration is going to occur in my lifetime. :LOL
#288 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
Darn, this is a long thread and I didn't know it was here until this evening. I know we are moving to the afterglow chocolate eating part, but I still have to say something.
Have a S'more. :LOL

#289 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:10 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I was actually going to ask if there were S'mores. I'm going to go make some to go with that. Shade grown, fair trade organic, of course. I want organic fair trade chocolate on my s'more too--dd has diarrhea today and the diapers have been smelling like a cross between a block of cheddar and a bar of Hershey's.
#290 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:12 AM

Ew.

#291 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
Ew.

<shameless use of favorite smiley>
#292 of 292 Old 05-26-2005, 01:44 AM

Thanks sooo much for all the great suggestions.

We will read over this thread and hopefully you all will be happy (well most of you anyway) with the outcome.

Um, feel free to PM Cynthia about innuendo talk, and um, good luck!

I'm off to have some snacks now that you have mentioned smores . . . I'm hungry now. Where's the smores smiley?

7yo: "Mom,I know which man is on a quarter and which on is on a nickel. They both have ponytails, but one man has a collar and the other man is naked. The naked man was our first president."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page