WAS - another plea...NOW -discussion about Diapering - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:12 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
And to be honest I wouldnt even mind that IF people posting in the show and tell forum were not continually being chastized by those who feel that forums isnt NFL enough.
I can agree with that, but if the flipside were true as well (unlike what I've seen in recent days), it would go a long way:

I wouldnt even mind that IF people posting in the show and tell forum were not continually being chastized by those who feel that diapers shown aren't hyena enough.

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#62 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:14 PM
 
the_lissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 13,248
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pynki
Ya know.

I like the split. I spend more time in diapering again now. It is more like it was when I joined. THere were fewer show and tell threads, and basic diapering questions got answered. I STOPPED posting when threads not pertaining to stockings got ignored and yes DID fall off the page.

I like the current arrangement. I like if I want to look at stashes I go to one place. If I want to talk about diapers, and how they fit, I go to the other.

Lots of things have changed at MDC over the years. I DO find it funny however that now because it's DIAPERING many people who don't or rarely venture out are all up in arms.

Warm Squishy Feelings..
Dyan
Me too.

I also like that now I don't have to worry about being called a troll if I ask a question about a non-hyena diaper, which was funny as half the people yelling troll had never been outside the diapering forum.

This board was so confusing when I first started out. i wish it had been this way then.


I also really like not having to wade through pages of threads that talk about stockings and stalkings way overpriced products, which is pretty anti-nfl.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

the_lissa is offline  
#63 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:15 PM
 
the_lissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 13,248
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
I can agree with that, but if the flipside were true as well (unlike what I've seen in recent days), it would go a long way:

I wouldnt even mind that IF people posting in the show and tell forum were not continually being chastized by those who feel that diapers shown aren't hyena enough.
Exactly.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

the_lissa is offline  
#64 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
I can agree with that, but if the flipside were true as well (unlike what I've seen in recent days), it would go a long way:

I wouldnt even mind that IF people posting in the show and tell forum were not continually being chastized by those who feel that diapers shown aren't hyena enough.
I guess we are seeing completely different things because never once have i seen that happen with the exception of threads that were started to bait and provoke those who do buy hyena diapers. If both sides could agree to cut it out things would be better, but those purchasing hyena diapers have been on the defensive because of sarcastic comments for a long time and were not the first to start the "battle" Its hard to just let that go.

I dont know how to make both sides let it go.
PatchyMama is offline  
#65 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:19 PM
 
stacey0402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
So the sewing WAHM is more worthy of support than the non-sewing WAHM? I thought the forum was all about supporting all the WAHMs?
that is not what anybody is saying.

I'll explain it like this...

I like dairy farmers. I don't support every dairy farmer. I choose to support the farmer that produces raw organic milk because I believe so deeply in what he is doing. Raw organic milk is not cheap, but it is a priority for me and my family so we make decisions that allow us to continue supporting this farmer.

My very nice neighbor sells Discovery Toys. I like her and I would like to support her, but I'm not going to buy plastic toys from her because we like natural products. My neighbor is passionate about staying home with her children and is educating her children on how to be good human beings. I like this about her, but I'm still not going to buy toys from her.

I'm not trying to be snarky or talk down to anybody (please don't take it that way). I just don't understand how my choices don't fit in with the MAIN Diapering forum. I don't understand why I have to run off to a special Diapering Subforum to talk about more pricey diapering solutions.
stacey0402 is offline  
#66 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:23 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
I guess we are seeing completely different things because never once have i seen that happen with the exception of threads that were started to bait and provoke those who do buy hyena diapers.
We must be, because, trying to remain vague... a mama posting a pic of her sweet babe in a ingeniuously-fashioned diaper is hardly an attempt to bait and provoke. Why would a mama want her babe's attire (and therefore the babe wearing it) criticized and belittled?

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#67 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:25 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,722
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
We must be, because, trying to remain vague... a mama posting a pic of her sweet babe in a ingeniuously-fashioned diaper is hardly an attempt to bait and provoke. Why would a mama want her babe's attire (and therefore the babe wearing it) criticized and belittled?
Well, obviously that person would be a troll.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#68 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i believe one person replied to that thread sarcasticly (at least at the last point that i saw it)... many others of us (including myself) responded sincerely in appreciation. The whole forum shouldnt be held accountable because of one person's attitude right?
PatchyMama is offline  
#69 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:29 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Perhaps, but I certainly have not seen hoards of people on some sort of 'hyena-hunt' either. The fact is, disagreements of style may have taken place, by a mere handful of people, but the whole of both groups are being villainized.

I think the 'board split' organization is great. The two forums are great. The reactions and actions of a few members has been... less than great.

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#70 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:32 PM
 
zexplorers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: It's a dry heat.....
Posts: 2,195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
I also really like not having to wade through pages of threads that talk about stockings and stalkings way overpriced products, which is pretty anti-nfl.
At the risk of beating a dead horse how is paying $25 for a handdyed, handsewn diaper made with organic materials by a woman making less than minimum wage per hour anti-nfl? I get a product I'm happy with ( and will pass on one day in one way or another) and I'm helping her stay home with her kids and put food on the table...... I'd much rather do that than buy products that were made overseas where the middleman gets all the profit.
zexplorers is offline  
#71 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
of course - I never said their were hoards. I fully acknowledge that the attacks have taken place on both sides and buy a handful of people on both sides. I just dont know what we as posters are supposed to do because the negative always garners more attention than the positive
PatchyMama is offline  
#72 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:34 PM
 
DaryLLL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Under a Chimpocracy
Posts: 13,693
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla

Now it feels like the "simple diapering" crowd is in the main forum and the "hyena diapering" is supposed to be in the subforum.That just creates division.
I disagree. I think it is more organized and I encourage the "hyenas" to post on both subfora.

Look how they reoraginzed Breastfeeding here, for another ex of a recent reshuffling for clarity of purpose. Some people mind change of any kind.

Quote:
And to be honest I wouldnt even mind that IF people posting in the show and tell forum were not continually being chastized by those who feel that forums isnt NFL enough. I can understand how it is supposed to help organization, i just think it has added a very negative tone to the board and if anything has made it more of an "exclusive club" than it was when everyone happily posted together in one forum.
But they weren't all happy, is the thing. Lots of people were scared away from Diapering, by the hobbie$t$. That invisible army we hear about.

I admit, I acccidently recently came across a thread about an $85 piece of wool, and posted in kind of in a shocked manner. I just don't ususally pay attn to Diapering. I wasn't even aware of the board split or the huge recent controversy. I have just recently had my consciousness raised.
DaryLLL is offline  
#73 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:34 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
Perhaps, but I certainly have not seen hoards of people on some sort of 'hyena-hunt' either. The fact is, disagreements of style may have taken place, by a mere handful of people, but the whole of both groups are being villainized.
Sorry. But as one who has been attacked on many occasions (including mean PMs) because of how I choose to diaper, I disagree with you.

Never once would I ever flame someone for how they diaper. It's stupid. And yet it has happened to me many many times.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#74 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:35 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,722
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
Sorry. But as one who has been attacked on many occasions (including mean PMs) because of how I choose to diaper, I disagree with you.

Never once would I ever flame someone for how they diaper. It's stupid. And yet it has happened to me many many times.
Wow, you're kidding? People send you nasty emails because of how you diaper? You should definitely report that.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#75 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:40 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
I just dont know what we as posters are supposed to do because the negative always garners more attention than the positive
Actually, I'm seeing a ton of attention and many long thoughtful replies being shown to all the threads in diapering right now. There may be less total posts, but they have a lot of heartfelt words in them. One long post takes a lot more time to compose, so that's less time other posts can be mde.

As posters, we can keep on keeping on. Post positively and the rest will follow. Those who don't can have a chat with the mods and CM. KWIM?

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#76 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:40 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa

I also like that now I don't have to worry about being called a troll if I ask a question about a non-hyena diaper, which was funny as half the people yelling troll had never been outside the diapering forum. .
Did that happen? Cuz that sucks if it did.


Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa
I also really like not having to wade through pages of threads that talk about stockings and stalkings way overpriced products, which is pretty anti-nfl.
They aren't overpriced. Overprices is a Hummer or a fur coat. But organic diapers? Not overpriced. And last time I checked organic was more NFL then plastic and synthetics.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#77 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:42 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
Wow, you're kidding? People send you nasty emails because of how you diaper? You should definitely report that.
I can't be bothered. It's lame But could you imagine me PMing someone and telling them they suck because they use towels or Gerber prefolds?

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#78 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:42 PM
 
zexplorers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: It's a dry heat.....
Posts: 2,195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaryLLL


But they weren't all happy, is the thing. Lots of people were scared away from Diapering, by the hobbie$t$. That invisible army we hear about.

You are expected to avoid the following when you post:
1. Posting in a disrespectful, defamatory, adversarial, baiting, harassing, offensive, insultingly sarcastic or otherwise improper manner, toward a member or other individual, including casting of suspicion upon a person, invasion of privacy, humiliation, demeaning criticism, namecalling, personal attack, or in any way which violates the law.
6. Posting to debate or criticize the MDC User Agreement, or to otherwise discuss the moderators, administrators, or their actions. Constructive criticism and questions for purposes of clarification may be sent through the Private Message feature or by email to the moderator or administrator.
zexplorers is offline  
#79 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:43 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
Did that happen? Cuz that sucks if it did.
It really did. More than once. And that's all I'm saying... is that it has happened more than once on both sides. I have seen it go both ways. I'm not denying that. Just because it got pulled by a quick-thinking overworked mod (I feel for them. I've done that job other placs!) doesn't mean it didn't happen. kwim?

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#80 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:44 PM
 
fullofgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 15,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
But could you imagine me PMing someone and telling them they suck because they use towels or Gerber prefolds?
No, someone actually said that on the S&T board instead. Sad huh?

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.
 

fullofgrace is offline  
#81 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:44 PM
 
Kathryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sorry, but I recently saw a posting for a $120 pair of pants with a shirt. I sell handpainted shirts. For $15. Other WAMH that put just as much time into their longies sell them for $50. How is $120 not overpriced for something that I could get for $65?

ETA: I also just only spent $35 on an awesome really cute and soft pair of longies for my daughter.

Mom to Dakota (6), Coy, (4), Max, (4), Lily (4), and Auri (June 19th 2010)!
Visit Lily's site at www.caringbridge.org/visit/lilymathis1
Kathryn is offline  
#82 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:45 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace
It really did. More than once. And that's all I'm saying... is that it has happened more than once on both sides. I have seen it go both ways. I'm not denying that. Just because it got pulled by a quick-thinking overworked mod (I feel for them. I've done that job other placs!) doesn't mean it didn't happen. kwim?
Well that does suck. I am not saying it didn't happen, just that it sucks. I rarely go to diapering anymore though (cuz I am a hater of the split!).

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#83 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:47 PM
 
annettemarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the Restricted Section
Posts: 41,722
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
I can't be bothered. It's lame But could you imagine me PMing someone and telling them they suck because they use towels or Gerber prefolds?
No I can't. Although I seem to recall being called a troll when I supported a mama who was happy she had a prefold and a snappi.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

annettemarie is offline  
#84 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:48 PM
 
Jennisee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
I'm sorry, but I recently saw a posting for a $120 pair of pants with a shirt. I sell handpainted shirts. For $15. Other WAMH that put just as much time into their longies sell them for $50. How is $120 not overpriced for something that I could get for $65?

ETA: I also just only spent $35 on an awesome really cute and soft pair of longies for my daughter.
It's my understanding that the maker of the $65 outfit is probably paying herself around $2 an hour, and the maker of the $120 outfit is probably paying herself around $5 an hour, which is still less than minimum wage.
Jennisee is offline  
#85 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:50 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think it is silly that we even have to debate or defend ourselves (as in every mama on MDC) period. Who cares what kinda cloth you use?

We are fighting over ass rags!

I love my dipes I have flats and some hyena dipes. I enjoy both sides of the cloth experience.

Why the need to be so hateful and nasty? TO either side?

I honestly do not get it....

I would like the boards as one and to freakin get along.




I am better now :

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#86 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter
 
PatchyMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Viva Las Vegas
Posts: 5,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
I'm sorry, but I recently saw a posting for a $120 pair of pants with a shirt. I sell handpainted shirts. For $15. Other WAMH that put just as much time into their longies sell them for $50. How is $120 not overpriced for something that I could get for $65?

ETA: I also just only spent $35 on an awesome really cute and soft pair of longies for my daughter.
some people are obviously willing to pay themselves far less than they deserve. I dont think that makes anyone who pays themselves a fair wage overpriced.

Lets look at the pricing for most store bought items -
Labor + Materials = wholesale
wholesale x 2 = retail

say it takes two skeins of yarn at $8 a piece ( i have no idea what the going rate for nice yarn is) that is $16 for materials alone (not even thinking about the costs of running a website, shipping/printing supplies, costs of things you use in your home (for example if you dye your own yarn you need to include the cost of the dye as well as the cost of water/electricty etc).

Labor - IF it were to take you 5 hours to knit pants... I assume that is actually under what it really takes and you paid yourself $10 an hour (which is much lower than what I would consider an "artists" pay rate. If you are an independent seamstress you usually get paid about $20). Tahts $50 in labor

Wholesale = $50 + 15 = $66
Retail would be $132

It seems to be that both are underpricing themsevles
PatchyMama is offline  
#87 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:51 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
I'm sorry, but I recently saw a posting for a $120 pair of pants with a shirt. I sell handpainted shirts. For $15. Other WAMH that put just as much time into their longies sell them for $50. How is $120 not overpriced for something that I could get for $65?

ETA: I also just only spent $35 on an awesome really cute and soft pair of longies for my daughter.
Those are sweat shop prices. Sorry. They are losing money and not making money. It takes me at least a week to knit a pair of longies for my girl. And the yarn itself could cost up to $30. That is $2 an hour.

I don't know which longie and shirt set you are talking about but if you showed me I could break the prices down for you.

You should charge more for your shirts too.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#88 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:53 PM
 
stacey0402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
No I can't. Although I seem to recall being called a troll when I supported a mama who was happy she had a prefold and a snappi.

that thread was started amidst a few others that were started as mere jokes. the tone of the thread was odd and misunderstandings took place. it is unfortunate, and apologies were given. its hard feeling like everyone is secretly poking fun at you. it was a human mistake. MANY threads have been started (by all types of cd'ing moms) celebrating simple cloth diapering solutions.

i didn't mean to say odd...i should just say that amidst the other threads it was hard to know the intentions of the thread...
stacey0402 is offline  
#89 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:54 PM
 
spatulagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, WV
Posts: 4,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annettemarie
No I can't. Although I seem to recall being called a troll when I supported a mama who was happy she had a prefold and a snappi.
Ah yes, I remember that thread. Don't take it personally though, everyone thought they were being made fun of, when in fact no one was.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
spatulagirl is offline  
#90 of 644 Old 12-15-2005, 06:57 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Also...I feel that the mamas who use the diapering board teh most should have the most input.

I rarely go into TAO. I would not expect an equal vote if things were to be moved around. It does not really affect me.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off