MDC bumperstickers? - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
First ... 5  6  7
Site Help > MDC bumperstickers?
Lovin' It's Avatar Lovin' It 05:23 PM 08-15-2006
i like the banner one as is.

MoonJelly's Avatar MoonJelly 05:36 PM 08-15-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris10s
Alaina, if you want me to design a bumper sticker like the top, LMK!

I do, if that counts!
MoonJelly's Avatar MoonJelly 05:37 PM 08-15-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia
I should've read the rest of the thread before ordering but I was just so excited!!
Yeah, me too.
kris10s's Avatar kris10s 06:08 PM 08-15-2006
MoonJelly, it's 1 page back :0)
CallieA's Avatar CallieA 07:54 PM 08-15-2006
I like it!
ericswifey27's Avatar ericswifey27 02:16 AM 08-16-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by *andiflipping*
Dh us gonna kill me..I promised not to spend any more $$$
me too

The new banner style sticker would be awesome!
Eaglevoice's Avatar Eaglevoice 03:39 PM 08-16-2006
Woo Hoo, can't wait until the sticker comes!
sebarnes's Avatar sebarnes 04:17 AM 08-17-2006
I am so excited!! I am off to order!!
Metasequoia's Avatar Metasequoia 10:52 AM 08-17-2006
Any idea when the banner will be available :?
aisraeltax's Avatar aisraeltax 07:02 PM 08-17-2006
can the OP revise the title to list the post # that has the cafepress store? it took me forever to find it (its 130 something...i already lost which # it was).
thanks...

oh, and do we know when the one that looks like the banner above will be listed?

thanks
rach
CallieA's Avatar CallieA 07:51 PM 08-17-2006
I'm also anxiously awaiting the banner-style sticker!
Metasequoia's Avatar Metasequoia 09:26 AM 08-18-2006
I made note that the link is on page 8, here ya go:

www.cafepress.com/motheringonline

My goodies should be arriving shortly!
**guest**'s Avatar **guest** 09:56 AM 08-18-2006
I have my settings set up differently so it wouldn't be page 8 to me. It's best to name that actual post number.
fullofgrace's Avatar fullofgrace 10:32 AM 08-18-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdeToJoy
I have my settings set up differently so it wouldn't be page 8 to me. It's best to name that actual post number.
Yep. With my settings as they are right now, we are only on page 5 right now. lol
Woodland's Avatar Woodland 02:46 PM 08-18-2006
I am so glad I saw this discussion. I just ordered 2 bumper stickers. I now can spread the MDC word while driving!! Are you guys going to post this thread anywhere else on MDC? This seemed like kinda of an obscure place and I am sure everyone would like to see it and get the chance to order stuff.

thanks,
melissa
Lazyhead's Avatar Lazyhead 03:02 PM 08-18-2006
I just ordered my goodies. Yay!!
kris10s's Avatar kris10s 03:25 PM 08-18-2006
I can make a banner ad to advertise the store, if a mod or admin PMs me and gives me the go ahead, I will!
Ms.Doula's Avatar Ms.Doula 03:27 PM 08-18-2006
wow looks like my sugguestion of the MDC Banner sticker is a hit! :
Ms.Doula's Avatar Ms.Doula 03:28 PM 08-18-2006
And Can You (OP) PM a MOD to Stickie it in each main forum maybe??
Metasequoia's Avatar Metasequoia 06:10 PM 08-21-2006
Got my stash!! : Put my sticker on my van already!

I have to say, the bag isn't all that I had imagined. We got some for our local FNL group http://www.cafepress.com/fnlphilly.27323161 and they seem so much nicer. Maybe I just got a lemon?? I guess our design for FNL is bigger too, but the actual bag seems a nicer quality.

Anyhow, still waiting for the banner style!

Thanks!!
MoonJelly's Avatar MoonJelly 11:50 PM 08-22-2006
Update: I got my stuff on 8/23. I am happy now.

I have to say, and this is obviously no reflection on the great mamas who designed the stickers and set up the store, but I am not thrilled with Cafe Press's shipping so far. I ordered my items on 8/12. They didn't ship until 8/16. And now here it is 8/22 and they still have not arrived. I checked the tracking and they were at some mail processing facility. I guess they use some weird UPS/USPS partner thing where UPS ships to the post office and the post office sends it to me. I just think if it was just UPS, I would have my goods by now. And the tracking doesn't show any information after 8/19 so I don't really know what's going on at this point. Not sure why they use this method and it's not really worth the $5, I don't think. :

Oh well...

Still looking forward to getting my stickers though!
dinkerandgiggles's Avatar dinkerandgiggles 11:18 AM 08-25-2006
Sorry guys...My husband got hurt at work and I've been nurse and mom for a while and just going nuts with everything.

I added the banner style stick and this weekend I'll be going through all of cafepress's products and making sure we have the nice ones up and not the "economy" ones.

So by Sunday everything will have nice descriptions and I'll organize the designs.

I'll also post the link to the store in some of the other threads on Sunday when the organizing is complete

I'm still open to emails with suggestions on products and design combos

Send to

dinkerandgiggles @ comcast.net

THANKS
**guest**'s Avatar **guest** 11:17 AM 08-31-2006
I emailed you about adding a baseball cap on the site but you never replied.

I really hope that you can add the cap/hat...A bunch of us MA MDC moms want to order them for our playdates.

Thanks!
northcountrymamma's Avatar northcountrymamma 06:49 PM 08-31-2006
Ordering a few items asap...
Any word about adding a pin to the items...I too love pins, I can put them on my bags as I switch!
*GreenMama*'s Avatar *GreenMama* 10:39 PM 09-24-2006
Hey, I have my MDC stuff from the cafepress store, but I was thinking...

I'm in the market for some advocacy wear, but I'd love to support mdc more, especially with the google thing going on.

Any chance that there could be mdc advocacy wear? Like a really pretty cloth diapering advocacy shirt that also says mothering.com on it? Or a shirt that says "Breastfed as Nature Intended!" with a small mothering.com logo under it? I'd totally buy lots. I get to show my passions and also show my affiliation with mdc!

Oooh, another one "Go organic!" or "Got Organic?" both with an mdc siggy under it?

Just some thoughts!
SabbathD's Avatar SabbathD 10:48 PM 09-24-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyCaz View Post
Hey, I have my MDC stuff from the cafepress store, but I was thinking...

I'm in the market for some advocacy wear, but I'd love to support mdc more, especially with the google thing going on.

Any chance that there could be mdc advocacy wear? Like a really pretty cloth diapering advocacy shirt that also says mothering.com on it? Or a shirt that says "Breastfed as Nature Intended!" with a small mothering.com logo under it? I'd totally buy lots. I get to show my passions and also show my affiliation with mdc!

Oooh, another one "Go organic!" or "Got Organic?" both with an mdc siggy under it?

Just some thoughts!
Check this thread out!!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=526255
*GreenMama*'s Avatar *GreenMama* 08:30 PM 09-26-2006
Hello! Did anyone else get the email from cafepress saying they now have infant and toddler tshirts and bodysuits in white, pink, and blue! Can we get some mdc stuff in that please!!! That would be awesome. I really like the long sleeve bodysuit idea for the fall/winter.
chasmyn's Avatar chasmyn 08:38 PM 09-26-2006
*cough* nevermind...I followed the link...
First ... 5  6  7

Up