UC Support Thread II - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 207 Old 02-25-2004, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello all, I've been enjoying your posts. We are 14 weeks pregnant and planning our second UC. DD is almost 2 and she was my first and a beautiful, empowering UC.

ChildoftheMoon - Your question about tearing reminded me of a humorous moment after DD's birth. DH was the only one there besides my MIL (who sweetly hid out in the back bedroom keeping the curious dog away). After things had settled down and I'd passed the placenta, DH offered to check me for tears. Now, of all people on the planet, DH is the one with the most experience with this part of my anatomy--probably even more so than myself. And here I was, just having given birth, still totally naked with a babe on my breast, and I'm suddenly and irrationally modest. I didn't want him to check me. It still makes me laugh. Of course he insisted and there were no tears, so I don't have much advice about what to do, other than we had the glue and planned to use it unless it was beyond what we thought we could handle.

There was an earlier question about preparation vs. freedom to go with the flow. I am a firm believer in visualization. DD was exactly like my "perfect birth" plan. Not without pain, but without problems. But I also visualized other scenarios and had prepared myself for all the different possibilities I could think of, although I didn't dwell on some. And, a couple weeks before my due date, I stopped reading everything related to birth, tried to stay off the boards, and just went inward. I did a quick review when labor started, but getting away from it all really helped me to relax and not be stuck on one plan when the time came.

Violet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 207 Old 02-25-2004, 08:42 PM

I'm not going to any prenatal testing, except I might get an ultrasound. I don't want any needles stuck in me, or my urine tested. I'm healthier than the nurses at the clinic! I think so anyways...

The "funny" thing about my situation, is that the doc that I am seeing works in a "group" and one of the other doctors is my ex-boyfriend's dad!!! I don't want him looking at my belly....:LOL I can only imagine he'll tell his son all about me..... Anyways, I'm going to one more app. on friday to ask the doc about the position of the placenta...

#63 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 03:13 AM

Well, re: tearing, I too don't think it's that much of a risk but basically I would let a tear heal on it's own. If I had trouble that seemed out of the ordinary or I was concerned about it, , I guess I'd go see someone or do some research on helping it heal. I think even in hospital settings (w/o a episiotomy) that huge tears are very common so I'm just not really that worried about it. That area heals so quickly anyway.

Welcome all the new mamas here too!!
#64 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 03:37 AM

Saying hello---

I'm considering UC....if I can convince my DH. I read Laura Shanleys site and reading it was....don't know how to describe it other than a "spiritual experience" lol. That sounds so trite, but I don't know how to describe it. Its what I want. WOrking on a compromise with DH if I can find someone to "attend" but not be too involved.

For those who have done it--what were the most important factors in (mental and emotional) preparedness?

For those who have convinced their DH's--how did you do it?
#65 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 04:23 AM

Normajean
*I* think the most imp. thing for preparedness is realistically dealing w/your fears and mindsets. I didn't really realize how many problematic or "blocking" ideas I had firmly ingrained until they started coming up a lot in my second pregnancy (our first freebirth) Also, dealing w/what issues I had from my first birth as well.....I got a lot of messages that my body was problematic and not good at birth, though we used LM's and had a "successful" homebirth.

I did a lot of affirmations, journaling, etc. This time around, I am also doing Hypnobabies at-home course and feel like it is efficiently doing/reinforcing what I wanted to do w/our last preg. That is, changing my belief system and reprograming my expectations....

So that is my answer, FWIW.

And I do think that doing your research and feeling comfortable w/your decided approach (however "medical" or what degree of testing, etc. you want) is important. I guess I'm saying I think it's important to sort out your own philosophy and really try to steer into what feels "true" and right for you and your family. HTH

Good luck!
#66 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 10:14 AM

I was wondering too, Like Normajean (welcome!) how your dhs finally embraced the idea of a uc. My dh wonders aloud if he wouldn't be happier in a waiting room passing out cigars.
I have heard that the book Emergency Childbirth is good for daddys because it gives them the nuts and bolts behind the deal. But I don't want to scare him. Anyone have any experience with this book?
My dh also wants a female friend/attendent at the birth although I think it is unnecessary. Perhaps this is a whole new career: Daddy Doulas (mama gets left alone to birth in peace and daddy has someome to bring him drinks and occassionally check his heartrate and breathing) hee hee.
Heather
#67 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 02:41 PM

Emergency CB is awesome for dads. I totally recommend it. Mine loved it. It's short, concise, non-panic inducing (like most MW manuals...) and is easy to use in an emergency. Really really great book.

My dh has never been a problem to convince...in fact I'd say he's always been more convinced than me. However I think the reverse is more common....maybe someone else has some advice. I think mostly just going through fears and ideas is the best way, no matter how you end up birthing, to process birth w/a dad. Good luck.
#68 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter

My husband's main concern was about what his role would be. At first he was thinking that I wanted him to act as a midwife, and he didn't feel prepared to do that, nor did he want to do that. After I made it clear that that was the opposite of what I wanted, he relaxed a lot. Then it was just a matter of, over time, getting him to understand how unassisted birth is sensible. I read book or article excerpts that I liked, and I expounded on my own personal philosophy every chance I got, until he knew it practically by heart. :LOL

He didn't read anything himself, except for Gregory White's Emergency Childbirth. He liked that it was short, and that Dr. White had a very pragmatic and non-hysterical approach to childbirth. He believed that it is basically a simple process, that it becomes complex when we add things to it, and that it is not something to get excited about. Dh loved this: "...though the emergency attendant will be overwhelmed with gratitude and widely praised as a hero, he can smile within himself at the knowledge that his simple tasks could have been performed by any bright eight-year-old." (And true enough, everyone assumed that my husband had somehow done something amazing. His family kept calling him Dr. Scott. : ) Some of the information in the book is a bit dated -- don't take it all as gospel -- but most of it is quite good. It's definitely worth reading.

I did talk to dh to about various complications and why we didn't need to worry about most of them, and what I would do and expect him to do in the event that one of the very few rare true emergencies might occur. I think my own confidence went a long ways toward making him feel like we could do this.
#69 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 02:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Hathor
I have many, many midwife fans and I am hoping to cartoon my plans gently, so as not to step on any toes.

Are you kidding?? I, for one, am THRILLED to read this! Yes! Yippeeeeee!
#70 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 05:37 PM

Hey, thanks indigolilybear for the recommendation of the book. I'm going to order it right now!
And blueviolet, my dh too thinks he's being called upon to be a midwife, he's going to take some work. But I have a way of wearing him down.
And pamamidwife, I'm glad you are excited about my plans. Me too!
Heather
#71 of 207 Old 02-26-2004, 11:07 PM

Heather,
Interestingly enough, my dh was the one who wanted us to have a uc for our last 4 births. I had my issues and hang-ups about it though, so we had a midwife. After my last birth, I decided I never wanted a midwife again, and that I would do much better having a uc. But also because of my last birth, dh saw things differently, and now he is worried about it.
I have talked to him, and he has his feelings and opinions formed based on his experience from last time. I agree, it was an unusual and "difficult" birth for me, but only difficult because of the midwife. I finally told dh, that he either HAD to trust that I knew more about my body and what happened the last time than he did, or he would have to not be present at the birth. I also told him that I did not need or want him to be a replacement midwife. If I thought I needed a midwife, I would have one. I also told him that if he felt too afraid, or if he thought he would freak out, he didn't have to be with me when I birthed. Within shouting distance, yes, but not right with me if he didn't want to. I am truly not afraid of birth, so I am fine with whatever his decision is. He has said that yes, he will be there, and wants to catch. I am fine with that, and he seemed very relieved to understand clearly what I am expecting from him.

I think I will pick up Emergency Childborth though. I have heard it recommended so often, but I have never read it myself.
#72 of 207 Old 02-28-2004, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Donna, how do you feel the midwife hindered your last birth?
#73 of 207 Old 02-28-2004, 03:21 PM

Blueviolet,
In the simplest terms, and what it really boils down to for me, is that she didn't let me and my body follow the path we were meant to take for this birth.
She had been at my previous 3 homebirths, which all progressed pretty much exactly allike. Contractions started, I dilate to about 4, then I am usually pushing within an hour and baby is born in 3 or 4 pushes. Three of my births followed that pattern. Total length of labor is about 8 hours, sometimes less.

My last birth was meant to be different. I had contractions for about 8 hours that stopped. When they picked up again (24 hours later), things seemed to be happening quickly. However, once I started to feel "pushy", the mw checked me (which I will never allow again), and said I had a cervical lip. She started yelling at me to push, and she had her hand up my yoni, trying to push the lip back. Then I also pooped during the pushing, which distressed me. But not nearly as much as when she looked ad dh and said "She really should have used an enema." She kept telling me to get into different positions, try this, try that. After the first two pushy contractions, I no longer had an urge to push, but she kept telling me to. I was trying hard to block everything out, but I just couldn't get the words out. The mw was so concerned with getting the lip out of the way. After an hour, an hour of her with her hand up me, and me pushing with no pushing urge, my baby finally started to descend. Then she starts talking about head compression, decels, and getting him out quick.

During all of this, she never once asked me what I was feeling, did I still feel like pushing. What I wanted more than anything was to tell her and everyone else to go away, leave me alone so I could rest. I now know that there is no problem with a "cervical lip", if I don't feel like pushing, then I don't have to push. But mosto f all, I realized that I don 't need anyone outside telling me how to birth, and that all they will do is interfere with me and my body.

I really don't think the mw did anything "wrong" (except the enema comment), she did mifey things. Perhaps she should have asked me more often what I felt I needed to do, but maybe that isn't the midwife's role. I chose to have her there, and in doing so, I gave up some of my autonomy and power.
I believe that the only way I can give birth in the way that is absolutely right for me, is to do it with no one else having any expectations of me. Without comparing my previous births, or a chart, or their experiences with other women. I also feel that birth is very intimate, and I don't want someone around who isn't an intimate part of my life, who I have shared things with.

I am getting a bit rambly now....does this answer what you were asking? I really enjoy talking about this, since it really was a turning point for me. Please feel free to ask me anything else about it. I am getting a lot out of discussing it.
#74 of 207 Old 02-28-2004, 07:28 PM

Just wanted to second the Emergency Childbirth rec. I really like it. It calmed a lot of my "what ifs" early in pregnancy. I haven't picked it up since though. I read and absorbed all the info I needed to. We'll use it as a reference if need be during the birth. But, I'd prefer to just experience everything not from a brain standpoint.

Donna -- That does sound like an experience to make UC clear. Someone else might hve experienced that birth and said, "Thank God the MW was there!" But, all of us on this thread were probably thinking as we read this, "Gosh, just leave Donna alone!"

My friends are throwing me a blessingway tomorrow. I'm really excited. I have my belly cast all done up and ready for the big showing. Here's the process and end result if you want to see: http://homepage.mac.com/jakces/iblog...906/index.html

I'm going a bit stir crazy at home. My son has (we were told and then untold) the rotavirus. It's nasty and has made him vomit off and on since Feb 11. I'm hoping my little baby holds off on being born until Jude is well and my DH and I have time to recharge. That said, I turn my birthing over. I know that my little one will come when the time is for the highest good. I just need to go with the flow.

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#75 of 207 Old 02-28-2004, 09:53 PM

When I was pregnant with Jude I read a wonderful story that's all over the Internet. The birth of Grey Forest Walt (outdoor birth, with MWs). Well, I didn't realize that the mother had another child, this time unassited. It's really another treasure to read.

She's very much into native american and tarot and other things. Which we may or may not all honor. Her story is truly worth honoring though. It's beautiful, especially the message of going with the flow.

Check it out if you haven't yet. (Thank you Pamamidwife for having it linked on your site!)
http://pages.ivillage.com/coatlicue/...une/index.html

#76 of 207 Old 02-29-2004, 02:25 AM

Hi gals! It's nice to see there's so much interest in this thread!

There's a million things I could comment on but it's been a long day and I'm fading fast. Just wanted to say hello and comment on Grey Forest Walt's birth. I've always loved that story (although as an avid UCer I found myself wishing the midwives would step aside).

A couple of years ago I went to my friend Angela's house for a birth gathering and met a woman who began telling me about giving birth outside in the mountains. I suddenly realized it was Grey Forest Walt's mother! I never realized she lived in Colorado.

Rachel (Grey's mother) told me she had seriously thought about having him unassisted (she read my book during her pregnancy) but was still a little nervous so she hired midwives. During the labor she almost wished the midwives wouldn't make it.

Overall she was happy with the birth but knew she would give birth unassisted the next time. A year or so later, she did. She actually wanted to have that baby outside as well but it didn't work out. But it was another great birth.
Laura
#77 of 207 Old 03-02-2004, 09:01 AM

Laura, I think I've put so many links to your site all over MDC, it's always nice to see you here as a real person... not just that "cool woman I reference al the time!" I have some pregnancy pictures I was going to send you. If you need some more for your site. I have some really neats ones, I think. And, hopefully, I'll have a wonderful birth story and perhaps even a video of the birth for you, too.

I feel like I'm getting closer to meeting my babe. I'm still feeling really great. I love my big belly and while, I'm not crazy about my recent chin growth, there's something so special about my softening body. I feel like I really want to soak in these last few hours, days, weeks.

My BlessingWay was wonderful. I was so honored and touched by the community of women that support me. Ahhh, it was nice.

I'm getting good strong ctx every day now. Too strong to sleep through. My body is strong. I feel productive!

#78 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 10:16 AM

Laura!

My family has a bet going on for when I'll give birth...sometime between the 10th and the 20th. Why am I sharing this? I don't know.

It annoys me. Maybe that's why. Everyone keeps asking me when I expect the baby. Um, sometime this year? : I mean, who "expects" a baby at a certain time? They come when they want.

And, now, there's a gender thing going. My MIL thinks it's a boy b/c I'm carrying low. Of course I'm carrying low now...I'm at the end! The baby is getting lower so s/he can drop out sometime soon. I've been carrying high until recently, and, of course, it was a girl then. :

I would like everyone to leave my uterus and it's contents alone, thank you very much. Don't think about my uterus and it's contents. These things don't really concern you at this point.

I'm so glad I'm having a UC, but it seems like the family is paying me more attention this time than ever before. And, b/c I feel I've done such a good job protecting myself from any form of the medical establishment, I feel intruded upon by them.

Why can't I just be left alone?!

[/rant]
#79 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 01:24 PM

Chaka -- Goodness, it really seems like your well-meaning family is taking a not-so-well toll on you. Sounds like it's time to do something! (Unless just a little vent cured you, but that rarely seems to work for me)
Here's the way I see it. You could:
1. Do nothing. Just internalize it.
2. Rant it out on boards, talk to your friends about it, your partner, just not the poeple you really have a problem with.
3. Stop picking up the phone (if that's where they confront you) and change your machine to say something like, "Hi you've reached ___, For the record this baby will come when it wants. It will weigh as much as it needs to. It will be whatever sex it is supposed to. Please, leave any message not dealing with the contents of my uterus after the beep." Then, if it's someone you want to talk to, you can pick up. And, if it's one of the offenders, they'll hear your message and hopefully respect your directions.
4. Confront the offenders directly. Claim your feelings, acknowledge that they are just trying to show concern, but that it's not helping you be the best pregnant woman you can be.
5. Use lots of humor.
Them: "You're just carrying so low! That's got to be a boy!"
You: "Come on now, you carry your belly low, too, but I go around trying to predicts its contents!"
Them: "You're gonna have that baby by the 12th, you mark my words!"
You: "You mark my words, babies don't know how to read calendars!"

Alright, so now, you probably have guessed that I've been dealing with situation similiar to yours. I get, "So, you had that baby yet?" (Jude came early) Usually, I pleasantly remind them that I'm not due until the 15th of this month and that could mean a baby that doesn't come until the end of March. But, I did change my answering machine message to spread the word that I DON"T want to hear about "having that baby yet?" I used a funny "redneck" voice and it's gotten lots of laughs and even previous offenders have said, "Gosh, do people really ask you that?!?!" Uh, yeah, you did two days ago!

Are you 40 weeks this month or is it some other 10th-20th you're talking about? Are we both going to meet our babies this month? If so, I'm glad to have the UC company!

#80 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 01:50 PM

So sorry, Chaka. I know how you feel. I just locked myself up at home in my last month this last time avoiding everyone like the plague. I am promising myself that next time I will lie about my due date...and stretch it by a month. Good luck on keeping sane!
#81 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 10:11 PM

I feel for you guys. I can totally see how it might be SOOOO frustrating. Surprisingly, I am actually enjoying the frequent phone calls. (It's other stuff that annoys me mightily! :LOL)

I think it's for two reasons. 1--I'm glad I'm not the only feeling impatient to get on with things. On days I'm NOT having ctx 1-4 min apart, and I dont' feel sick, I'm not so impatient, but otherwise I like having my mom and my MIL, etc to commiserate with me. But then they're not annoying in general like some people's family (thankfully). 2--We didn't get anywhere NEAR this level of interest/concern last time. Not only is family eager (we speculate that they now have faith in our ability to have cute/sweet kids ) but I have friends checking on me, too. We even have someone who has said she is bringing a casserole by when the baby comes. I know lots of people have lots of people doing this kind of thing, but we have not had that kind of experience before. One woman on my UC email list even called me on the phone yesterday to check on me and encourage me. And she has a one week old babe! So I'm feeling particulary cared for at this time. Which I need!

On another topic...My current No. 1 favorite reason we are UC'ing this time: I don't have the added stress of figuring out whether I should go to the hospital after several hours of regular ctx. I could have concievable gone to get checked 4x now. What a nightmare that would be. I would be out of my skull with frustration. Instead of just generally off and on miserable...

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
#82 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 10:21 PM

Just wanted to say HAPPY EDD to you, Tracy!

I'm glad you're getting good support. That's so cool!

#83 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 10:33 PM

Thank you, Claire! I appreciate YOUR support!

#84 of 207 Old 03-05-2004, 11:39 PM

Tracy,
That is one of the things I like about homebirth too, especially UC. I don't have to worry about calling anyone to come over, or going to the hospital only to be sent home. I can just relax and take it easy. If it happens, it happens.

I have to admit, I am usually one who gets impatient with *those* calls at the end. But what irritates me about it is when a person calls, asks if the baby has been born, and then hangs up. I don't mind talking, I love the distraction.

Claire! I LOVED your belly cast pictures! How awesome! Dh and I are going to do mine on Mother's Day. Our kids will be there too. We thought about having each of them put a hand on my belly, but with the seven of them, you wouldn't see my belly anymore! :LOL I love the meaning behind your decorations. Very inspiring.

Chaka, I can understand where you are coming from, I think. Often, because our pregnancy is on display for everyone to see, many people, especially family and friends, think they have some ownership over the whole process. I am sure most are well-meaning, but I am a private person, and I don't like being the center of attention in that type of situation. Dh's work has a pool for gender and when baby will be born. I am glad they are having fun with it, I guess.....but sheesh! Anyway, to you. I think Claire had some great responses.
#85 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 02:04 AM

Thank you all! The rant did help me feel a little better. This is my fourth child and no one ever paid my pregnancies any attention before. I don't like it. But, you know what annoys me even more? The fact that most of the things they say are to dh! It's like they can't talk directly to me b/c I'm nuts. After all, I'd have to be in order have a UC. : I don't like to lie, so when they asked me about the doctor and everything, I told the truth. Then, the ambush started. The passive ambush. The ambush where we must talk about her, but not directly to her b/c she may lose what little mind she has left. So, she's in the room, but let's ask her husband what's going on. Or, she answered the phone, but let's ask for her husband and ask him all these questions that he doesn't know the frickin' answer to, so he is asking her while she tries to clean the kitchen.

Okay, that's the end of that.

I can only imagine how much braver and respectable my dh is in their eyes now , since I've always been a little touched in the head, according to them. : He's such a wonderful man to put up with me and my behavior and wild ideas!

So, Tracy, had that baby yet? Just kidding.

Yes, I'm "due" this month (or next). I've been saying Spring, but now it's so close, and I want the baby to come out, so I get excited about it. A lady who conceived a month before me had her 2-week-old at our LLL meeting last night and it kinda made me wanna cry. I hope I have a newborn to take to the next meeting! I guess that's another reason why all the questions annoy me...b/c I'm tired of waiting, too.

Last night, when my MIL left our house, she said, "Call me in 2 weeks!" I asked her why, and realized it's to see who's right about when the baby is coming. Good thing I had to leave, b/c I really felt like hitting her.

Glad to have some mamas to tell all this to. Dh doesn't understand. And, neither do my friends, b/c they are not where I'm at regarding birth.

#86 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chaka Falls
Thank you all! The rant did help me feel a little better. This is my fourth child and no one ever paid my pregnancies any attention before. I don't like it. But, you know what annoys me even more? The fact that most of the things they say are to dh! It's like they can't talk directly to me b/c I'm nuts. After all, I'd have to be in order have a UC. : I don't like to lie, so when they asked me about the doctor and everything, I told the truth. Then, the ambush started. The passive ambush. The ambush where we must talk about her, but not directly to her b/c she may lose what little mind she has left. So, she's in the room, but let's ask her husband what's going on. Or, she answered the phone, but let's ask for her husband and ask him all these questions that he doesn't know the frickin' answer to, so he is asking her while she tries to clean the kitchen.
Well, good grief, Girl! No wonder you're fed up! There's a lot going on there. Believe me when I say my patience doesn't extend that far!

Although, I have found that when people have already written you off as s sometimes you can get away with saying things that others might not get away with. Before my MIL and I started really getting along I used to say some of the most outrageously blunt things to her. She would just kind of blink and go on with the conversation. Once she was talking about my SIL, making some unkind assumptions and I said, "Do you know this to be fact or are you just making things up?"

And no, haven't had my baby yet. :LOL I asked dh what Plan B was for the day and he said, "what's Plan A?" Umm, duh. To have a baby. If I'm not working on that I'm gonna need some distraction!

#87 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 01:55 PM

Ha! Tracy, plan B -- now that's funny! Oh, but so true! I think we have a full moon tonight. Maybe it will pull the ocean waves toward you and your baby out of you.

I'm feeling very MamaBear today. I've been having some good strong ctx since last night... Ooh, I guess it's been over 14 hours now. I couldn't sleep through them when I tried. I squatted with them for about 2 hours. I sat on the birth ball. And, now I'm just restless. I want to be left alone or I fear I'll bite someone. I want to go walking, but I don't know if I want to go walking enough to take my son along or not. Pushing the stroller doesn't sound like MamaBear wants to do. I just want to roam by myself. And, I don't want to take my cell phone along! Grrrr, Grrrr, GRRRRRRROWL!

#88 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 05:14 PM

Ok, I *think* I *might* be in labor. I'm not 100% sure. Went for walk to slow ctx, & they just picked up. 1.5 mins apart lasting a min each. If only I was a textbook. I'd know if this was labor.

#89 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 07:08 PM

Oh Claire! Sending you peaceful, gentle labor vibes!

Good luck!!!!
#90 of 207 Old 03-06-2004, 09:29 PM

Thank you wildthing. I wish I was holding my baby with my hands, instead of my uterus right now.

Things were going really well. I was working hard. Then, my DH called the midwife. When she arrived... everything stopped.

I'm dilated to 3.

Ugh.

Next time, I hope I labor at night by myself...silently.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page