Well I will test the cord blood before making the final decision on it and the baby will be seeing them but not immediately as already scheduled. I just wondered if I called there are talked to her about it, would they do it? Would the insurance then be inclined to cover it since it was being done in office as that's why they won't cover the script?! I can get it filled, just have to pay the $240 for it. Supposedly there is a generic now but as it stands, I think I am leaning toward not having it unless there is a trauma that necessitates it! I can't see any other reason at this point to do it. We don't do it during pregnancy as a precautionary thing for the "in case" situation so I suppose if there isn't one of those situations during birth or postpartum then we will forgo it. It's just so funny how they talk about women lacking prenatal care but when you are taking the steps to be responsible, if you don't do things their way, they won't help you. I think maybe that's where my problem lies in this whole thing!