We are meeting up with a midwife next Tuesday - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-19-2011, 08:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am so excited!!

My dh is not 100% on board, but he agreed with us having a homebirth. I think he will feel even better about it after talking with the midwife since his concerns are more dealing with the mess, what happens after, and so on. I would answer them, but I know it won't matter. He will have to hear it from her. I am not pg yet, but we are starting to try this month! Will be baby #4, but first homebirth!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-19-2011, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How exciting and you are so lucky! I can't get a midwife, because I don't have money for it, and I'm on medicaid and it won't cover a homebirth. Also, there's no midwives available or taking new patients for the timeframe that I'm due. I would much prefer a midwife than having a UC but I trust my body. Congrats on getting your DH on board with you on your birth plans. Good luck trying to conceive!!!

~*~*~ baby dust your way ~*~*~

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page