going "past due"? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 07-20-2012, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My mom went past her dates with every single one of her 7 children. The earliest of us being born around 41 weeks and the latest being my sister who was 43 1/2 weeks. We were all very healthy and just decided to come when we were good and ready :D

Wife & Mama to Two Loving Kids DS1 (7/7/07) DS2 (925/08) and DS3 (6/28/12)! And our new furbaby puppy Koda!

#32 of 35 Old 07-20-2012, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaPea View Post

I'm 41+5 today, and am very anxious. My daughter was born at 40+4, so I thought this one would be right around that same time. I am a complete hermit right now. No one wants to talk to me unless it's about the baby.

(((hugs))

Totally the same boat over here.. My boys were 40+2 and 40+3 so being almost 42 is throwing me for a loop.  I think I'm going to take a social media break this weekend and shut my phone off.  

Meanwhile I am having the same annoying contrax that seem to show up every afternoon/evening the past couple days and then just stop when I go to bed.  ugh.

~Kaiya~

winner.jpg  Mama to DS(7), DS(4), DD(1) and #4 due 8/2014!

#33 of 35 Old 07-26-2012, 02:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My daughter (second child, first homebirth) was 41+6 days so almost 2 weeks past my edd. My labor and birth was awesome, she came when she was ready, and she was 7 pounds 12 oz.  (My mom said I was 3 weeks past her edd with me so it was payback. Ha!)

My son (first child, hospital birth) was 40+1 but only because they scared me and said he was going to be 10 pounds and I'd probably have to have a c-sec if I didn't agree to induction (I had GD.) He was 6 pounds 10 oz. They don't know anything. :P If I had more kids I am sure I would go past again, my babies just like a little more cookin. ;)

Desiree

#34 of 35 Old 07-28-2012, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for your responses!  Just thought I'd update that my baby girl was born on 7/23 at 3:08pm at home and in the water with my husband, doula and two wonderful midwives in attendance.  She was healthy, perfect and even a little smaller than my last baby at 8lb 12oz and 22"

She was 16 days past her EDD and other than some wrinkly hands and feet and lack of vernix, you wouldn't know she was a little late. :)

~Kaiya~

winner.jpg  Mama to DS(7), DS(4), DD(1) and #4 due 8/2014!

#35 of 35 Old 07-29-2012, 03:35 AM

CONGARTS MUMMA!!!!

treehugger.gifHappy Vegetarian Gal and geek.gif Techie Man-   heartbeat.gifNewly Wed!!!heartbeat.gif  Expecting "Albi" Christmas 2012 diaper.gif

Looking forward to homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIF fuzmalesling.gif cd.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page