Looking for a Midwife in Akron Ohio - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-07-2013, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This would be my first hombirth. I had my daughter in the hospital and really don't want to do that again. I hope to find an experienced midwife that makes you feel comfortable but also doesn't take chances if something would start going wrong. I'm having a hard time finding any information online on anyone around here. Can anyone help?!?! Thanks!

Happily married to my DH (05/06) and stay-at-home mom to a beautiful daughter energy.gif (01/11) and two sweet angel babies angel.gifangel.gif (2/12 and 11/12) and due Jan 10th with another blessing. 3rdtri.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome to Mothering! And congratulations on your pregnancy. smile.gif

I checked out your area in our Finding Your Tribe forum and saw that someone asked a similar question a few years ago. Some of the infromation might still be current, and you could always start a new thread asking for newer input if you wanted.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1254428/homebirth-midwife-in-akron-canton-oh-area

I happened to see that one but there might be other relevant posts in that Finding Your Tribe area as well: http://www.mothering.com/community/f/80/indiana-ohio-michigan

Good luck!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I did find one that I love joy.gif

Happily married to my DH (05/06) and stay-at-home mom to a beautiful daughter energy.gif (01/11) and two sweet angel babies angel.gifangel.gif (2/12 and 11/12) and due Jan 10th with another blessing. 3rdtri.gif

User Tag List