twins at home? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 303 Old 11-07-2003, 05:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
In the Caul? Whoa. What was that like to see?

I haven't posted my birth story yet. My twins were born an hour and a half apart and the labour was long. I hope to get my story written soon.

Let's keep in touch.
#302 of 303 Old 12-15-2003, 12:02 PM

I just found out friday that Im also having twins (boy/girl)!!! Im very excited and have been searching online about homebith and twins... etc. I also just purchased a book today, as well as a twin homebirth video done (by Ina May).

Im 20+ weeks along. My first two were c-sections... then I wised up and found out about homebirths and had my third at home very successfully and easily. Best experience of my life. I was going to have a homebirth for this one too (perhaps even a UC), so this makes for more decision. I dont want to go back to the hospitol, so Im reading up about homebirth. And of course... lots of prayer will be going on.

Anyways... Im just rambeling, but if anyone has anything to share... any good reads, etc... please send them my way.

Also, what are the "must-haves" for twins to help me prepare. I saw a nursing pillow that looked way nice... any other recomends???

I will be keeping up on this thread.

Thanks in advance!
Randee

#303 of 303 Old 12-27-2003, 07:59 AM

(edited to add that I see you already found us there. )

hey come on over to the MULTIPLES SUBFORUM in the Parenting Issues area.....

http://mothering.com/discussions/for...s=&forumid=158

We can answer your questions there and support you along in your pregnancy and decisions.

CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!!!! I am terribly excited for you!

Peace,

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page