Home birth tee shirts? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 13 Old 04-30-2007, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was hoping to get acute little onsies or tee shirt with a homebirth saying on it for my homebirth babe can you recommend anywhere online i can purchase one, i did come across a few but the shipping they were charging was almost as much as the shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 04-30-2007, 06:18 PM

There are a zillion on cafepress if you search for them. Dunno how much they charge for shipping, but you might be supporting a midwifery organization when you purchase them
#3 of 13 Old 04-30-2007, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
: One of my friends and I spent a long evening looking through all of the birth shirts on CafePress! There are some great ones! I know they'd had a flat-rate shipping charge for a while but I'm not sure if it's still current. They do have a regular 'cheap' option that's a little slower but might fit the bill, though! And they're great about returns!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#4 of 13 Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Just in case you dont have the time to search (i love to search for this kinda stuff ) Here are just a few for ya. HTH!

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/home+birth

http://homebirth.8k.com/

This is a homebirth "SHIRTificate! How cute!!!:

http://www.midwiferytoday.com/enews/...334.asp#babyts

http://www.cafepress.com/birthbydesign

NMY actively making my dreams happen :
#5 of 13 Old 05-01-2007, 03:45 PM

#6 of 13 Old 05-01-2007, 08:56 PM

A friend of mine thought of one for us, since we conceived while vacationing in Rome:

"Made in Rome, Born at Home".

4 kids under 10
#7 of 13 Old 05-01-2007, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine_speed View Post
A friend of mine thought of one for us, since we conceived while vacationing in Rome:

Love it! That's too cool!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#8 of 13 Old 05-05-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine_speed View Post

i love it!

midwife and homeschooling mama. building my nest with my husband, our daughter (born at home 11/07), our son (home waterbirth 5/10), and our newest little girl (born at home 4/13)!
#9 of 13 Old 05-05-2007, 08:14 PM

Have to put in a plug for Keri at www.granolathreads.com , she has super cute embroidered advocacy clothing for homebirth, breastfeeding, cloth diaper, attachment parenting etc... She just had her 3rd baby at home.
#10 of 13 Old 05-05-2007, 10:16 PM

www.inhishands.com has them for cheaper than cafepress (I believe) and shipping isn't too bad. They don't have a real selection though... Its a baby laying in two hands and it says "I was born at home!"
I got one for my daughter last time. Need to get a new one this time (since boys look silly in pink lol)
#11 of 13 Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 PM

i just designed a simple shirt and the proceeds go to Maine midwives who are currently trying to get licensure in our state. you can read about it at:
www.macpm.org

they are being printed on tuesday, available on thursday. if you want to see one, pm me and i'll send you a pic. we'll have onesies up to kid size 6. they're on americal apparel organic, printed locally here in Maine. will be $20 or 2 for $35. again, all profits to benefit midwives.

depending on how well they do, we may make them available online, but i would of course sell one to someone via paypal and send out.

I am a homeopath, offering acute and constitutional consultations for children, babies, and parents. Long-distance treatment is easy, either phone or skype! I also am certified to offer Homeoprophylaxis, a vaccine-alternative program. Message me for more details. www.concentrichealing.com
#12 of 13 Old 05-06-2007, 08:50 AM

I don't think I saw this link posted yet.

http://www.1cascade.com/category.aspx?categoryID=1000

There is a onsie and a t-shirt on this page. I still have the t-shirts that my mom bought for my first, from here . (Mine seemed to shrink A TON--not sure if this is normal for all or what--but you might want to get a small rather than newborn....)
#13 of 13 Old 05-06-2007, 11:13 PM

www.littleearthangels.com

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page