Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontierpsych View Post
My main problem with c/s is the bleeding. Doesn't c/s make PPH MORE likely?

I'm leaning toward not having any more children. I'm okay with that, honestly. DH and I have not discussed it, but I get the feeling he'd be okay with it as well, given our reasons. He went through losing Mackenzie, and almost losing me after her birth, and he also went though the (much lesser, but still significant) trauma of Brodie's SD and my PPH.
Given a history of a pp bleed, though, they would be more proactive (pit, miso, methergine, hemabate if needed), none of which you would have UCing. Also, you bleed more during a section, true, but tend to bleed less postpartum.

mama to Max (2/02) and Sophie (10/06); wife to my fabulous girl
#62 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 03:17 PM

I voted flippantly that you should drink heavily til the problem goes away. Obviously I don't really think that but I think perhaps this problem as you've posed it is not the actual one. What I would say is to go seek out some counseling (and it doesn't have to be traditional psychological counseling if that doesn't appeal to you, there are many roads to healing), this is an issue that you need to sort out yourself, not whether or not your desire to still birth at home is reasonable or not, but the trauma of two incredibly difficult births, two losses and the loss of your ability to feel like you do know what you want to do. The fact that you even feel pressure to decide this less than three months after the last birth just reeks to me of PTSD. You'd be super human if you weren't experiencing some and you know, no one is.

Go process this and work through the feelings and I think the answers will be much much clearer without having to ask a board of random strangers what they would do. Wishes for you of peace and healing and confidence in what you want again.
#63 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 03:30 PM

If I thought a c-section were the best choice (and I think this is a case where it is), I'd make peace with that type of birth and plan for the birth, arranging for help during recovery etc.
#64 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 03:31 PM

I voted other. I would have a hospital birth.
#65 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 03:52 PM

I voted find an underground midwife, or perhaps look into going to a different state for a midwife assisted homebirth. Really, though, I think it depends on your level of comfort with likely having a baby with shoulder dystocia, and with the hemorrhaging. Just because you hemorrhage at one birth doesn't mean you'll automatically hemorrhage at another, although it seems like you might be more likely to hemorrhage with a shoulder dystocia. You could also try a low carb diet next pregnancy to try to grow a smaller baby, but obviously there's no guarantees and no guarantee that a smaller baby wouldn't still have a shoulder dystocia. If you don't really feel comfortable with the risks involved, I would go for a hospital birth ONLY if I could find an OB who was experienced with resolving shoulder dystocias and I felt confident that he wouldn't panic. Otherwise I'd plan a C-section but wait until labor started to go in for it. I absolutely would not UC with your history.

Not having more kids isn't an option for me, so I would also be comfortable just adopting future children in that situation, but again it depends on how you and your DH feel about that.
#66 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caedmyn View Post
I voted find an underground midwife, or perhaps look into going to a different state for a midwife assisted homebirth. Really, though, I think it depends on your level of comfort with likely having a baby with shoulder dystocia, and with the hemorrhaging. Just because you hemorrhage at one birth doesn't mean you'll automatically hemorrhage at another, although it seems like you might be more likely to hemorrhage with a shoulder dystocia. You could also try a low carb diet next pregnancy to try to grow a smaller baby, but obviously there's no guarantees and no guarantee that a smaller baby wouldn't still have a shoulder dystocia. If you don't really feel comfortable with the risks involved, I would go for a hospital birth ONLY if I could find an OB who was experienced with resolving shoulder dystocias and I felt confident that he wouldn't panic. Otherwise I'd plan a C-section but wait until labor started to go in for it. I absolutely would not UC with your history.

Not having more kids isn't an option for me, so I would also be comfortable just adopting future children in that situation, but again it depends on how you and your DH feel about that.
The bolded statement is truly bad advice. Trying to "grow a smaller" baby is really unhealthy. Dieting during pregnancy to try and change your birth outcome is extremely irresponsible. Healthy babies are the ultimate goal of pregnancy. It's hard to imagine choosing to bring a baby into the world but being willing to knowingly sacrifice its health for your optimal birth experience. Like I said before, I am a staunch advocate for midwives and out of hospital births for healthy, low risk women. Unfortunately, the OP's previous births do not put her in the low risk category.
#67 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 04:35 PM

I voted other - I would birth in the hospital. I would go when I knew "this is it." And I would find an OB/CNM/MW who respected and supported my choice to be as low intervention as possible, while still being safe.
I can't imagine how hard it was after the loss of your daughter. I am sorry for your loss. You have already been through so much and giving up your ideal birth must feel like another hit altogether. But if I did want more biological children with your history the only place I would feel comfortable is in the hospital. For me home would no longer be the safest place BECAUSE of my fear. And as much as I would never choose the hospital and haven't I would in your situation.

Good luck and congratulations on sweet Brodie. He is precious!

April thankful mommy to my boys Big Red 3/06 Little Z 9/08 and happily awaiting the arrival of 10/10 :
#68 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymamato2 View Post
I think you should do that, and take herbs to induce your labor a bit earlier than the last 2 came. Hopefully that would make them smaller and fit better. Make sure the m/w has pitocin and all the other interventions you needed last time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimswamswum View Post
The bolded statement is truly bad advice. Trying to "grow a smaller" baby is really unhealthy. Dieting during pregnancy to try and change your birth outcome is extremely irresponsible. Healthy babies are the ultimate goal of pregnancy. It's hard to imagine choosing to bring a baby into the world but being willing to knowingly sacrifice its health for your optimal birth experience. Like I said before, I am a staunch advocate for midwives and out of hospital births for healthy, low risk women. Unfortunately, the OP's previous births do not put her in the low risk category.

I agree, trying to induce in hopes of a smaller baby and trying to "grow " a small baby are not in the baby's best interest. That doesn't mean I think the op's feelings and desires are not valid but life is about risks we are willing to take and my child's safety or life is not one I am willing to take in hopes of getting my ideal birth.

April thankful mommy to my boys Big Red 3/06 Little Z 9/08 and happily awaiting the arrival of 10/10 :
#69 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontierpsych View Post
My main problem with c/s is the bleeding. Doesn't c/s make PPH MORE likely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmama View Post
Given a history of a pp bleed, though, they would be more proactive (pit, miso, methergine, hemabate if needed), none of which you would have UCing. Also, you bleed more during a section, true, but tend to bleed less postpartum.
I didn't vote; suppose I should have. If you wanted more biological children, I'd go with the hospital birth. Ideally, you'd find practitioner willing to talk about and help you weigh the risks of vaginal birth vs. planned c/s so that you could make an informed decision. I agree with maxmama that if you have a history of PPH, they'll certainly be prepared for it in the event of a c/s.

Mom of two girls.
#70 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avivaelona View Post
I voted flippantly that you should drink heavily til the problem goes away. Obviously I don't really think that but I think perhaps this problem as you've posed it is not the actual one. What I would say is to go seek out some counseling (and it doesn't have to be traditional psychological counseling if that doesn't appeal to you, there are many roads to healing), this is an issue that you need to sort out yourself, not whether or not your desire to still birth at home is reasonable or not, but the trauma of two incredibly difficult births, two losses and the loss of your ability to feel like you do know what you want to do. The fact that you even feel pressure to decide this less than three months after the last birth just reeks to me of PTSD. You'd be super human if you weren't experiencing some and you know, no one is.

Go process this and work through the feelings and I think the answers will be much much clearer without having to ask a board of random strangers what they would do. Wishes for you of peace and healing and confidence in what you want again.

: ITA with everything avivaelona said, and couldn't possibly add anything to it.

And honestly, it doesn't matter what I THINK I would do in your situation - I haven't been there so I don't know. I would say very few of the mamas replying has been someone who wants a UC but has these difficutlities and risk factors... it's only something you can figure out for yourself. So what I voted is really kind of irrelevant.

Regardless of what you choose, I hope you are filled with peace and certainty, and surrounded by support - whether it's planned C-section, adoption, or UC.

~ Colleen ~ Joyful Unschooling Pagan mama to hearts.gifenergy.gifsuperhero.gifjog.gif and babyf.gif
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead."
#71 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 05:10 PM

hmmmm....i wanted to advise finding a birthcenter connected to a hospital, but that is not an option where you are right now. so, honestly, i would say do all prenatal care with the OB's at your hosptial that is 5 minutes away, making sure they know your history, checking out, and rechecking which ob to commit to and make sure they will take you and not hand you off to some nervous oncall doc who takes one look at your chart and orders immediate c-section when you walk in. (this almost happened to me with reasons much less that your history).....that said, go in close to pushing. with your previous midwife acting as your doula, she'll be able to keep an extremly good eye on you to help you time this right....OR, go in right after birth, like immeditely. (hospital is 5 minutes away, you should be able to do this)....having your pelvis looked at to figure out the SD is a good thing to look into. (not by ultrasound, but you know, that one test they can do that is pretty accurate for this, forgot what it's called)

otherwise, maybe wait until you move to the next place where they may have better birthing options for you.

I do not see this as an automatic c-section signup. and legally, as you said, HB is out....that leaves planning for the best middle ground, waiting until you move, or adopting.

i also wanted to agree with a pp about seeing what you coudl do to have babe a bit earlier so they'd be a bit smaller? with a third time baby your body may be more responsive to natural induction techniques. Mackenzie was a BIG baby for your small self AND for a firstborn even without the SD AND the stalled labor after her head was born. You had a triple whammy Kati and there is so much I don't think these people on here are getting....Mackenzie would have been born still NO MATTER AT HOME OR HOSPITAL. i don't think the others are reading that in this...her death was NOT caused by being born at home. It would have happened anywhere. Kati- i told you, you rocked my world regarding HB, and then with Mac it compeltley turned my new world upside down. I have asked every health professional i have run into thru the years, about her situation and ALL Of them, ALL of them, have echoed the exact same thing, it would have happened no matter at home or in the hospital. it was unavoidable. I just wanted to make it very very clear to everyone else reading this that your loss with Mackenzie wasn't HB related.
#72 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hislittlelambs View Post
I just wanted to make it very very clear to everyone else reading this that your loss with Mackenzie wasn't HB related.
:

~ Colleen ~ Joyful Unschooling Pagan mama to hearts.gifenergy.gifsuperhero.gifjog.gif and babyf.gif
#73 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am astounded that you were able to get many health care providers to respond in such absolutes to a situation you described to them from a message board.
#74 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 06:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caedmyn View Post

there are several things to address in your post first of all- low carb diets have not shown to produce SMALLER babies- in all the blood sugar treatments and dieting the possible size differences realized has been no more than 5 oz--- so no that is definately not the way to go-
in addition speaking as a mw who has not always practiced with a license- sometimes it doesn't come down to legalities- in the end all what is the most humane and still net a live mother and baby---
2 dystocias and 2 hemorrhages--- and OP said at 2 1/2 months after still anemic now as a result.
#75 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure why you're assuming a low carb diet is inherently unhealthy. And I never said anything about eating a poor diet or eating as little as possible or limiting weight gain or anything like that to try to grow a small baby--it's entirely possible to eat a very healthy low carb diet. If that's something someone is willing to try to see if they have a smaller baby, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
#76 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 07:40 PM

I don't know. I'm certainly not an expert, but the midwives I see, whom I trust inherently, really focus on clients eating well and listening to their bodies. Purposely trying to "grow a small baby" by following a very specific diet seems really counter to this.

Are there any experts here who can speak to this?
#77 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 07:43 PM

Eating low carb or any specific diet to try and produce a smaller baby is ineffective as well.

I had severe hg and lost weight my entire pregnancies and had an almost 9 and almost 10 pound babies.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#78 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 08:12 PM

i understand not wanting to birth in a hospital. when your only birth experiences in a hospital are negative it is hard to believe anything positive happens in the L&D unit. my birth experience was not near as traumatizing as yours and i no longer trust OBs at all. mine was a jerk.

i think i would start interviewing doctors early..maybe even before i got pg. i would first find out the hospitals c-section and intervention rate. I would also find out their rules for birth position, fetal monitoring, rooming etc. my hospital said everyone had to be monitored for 15 minutes every hour and the only options you had for birthing was on the bed.. they werent real fond of people bringing their own stuff. then i would find out the following about as many doctors as possible who do births there

c section rate
vacuum/ forceps rate
episiotomy rate
pitocin usage

after that i would pick the ones with the lowest and meet with them. tell them your history and see what they say. i would rule out anyone who seems to think natural birth is pointless.. or impossible for you and anyone who tells you an epidural is a good plan. find out how many of their patients birth naturally. ask them how they would handle shoulder dystocia ... they should have an answer that makes sense lol. when you narrow it down to 3 or so talk to them about your birth plan. are they willing to listen? do they give you any input? how do their answers differ from each other and why do they differ. once you have found the one your trust the most and feel the most comfortable with i would figure out if you are comfortable enough and trust them enough to have them attend your birth. if so work with that one... and show up to the hospital before transition with the doula from hell.

oo i would also get the papers you have to fill out a bit early and edit them as necessary. there are really great doctors out there you just have to find one.... sometimes you have to look really hard. and if you decide you dont like the one you picked you can always change

i know it seems extreme... but i would have to go to extreme measures to feel safe in a hospital.
#79 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 08:45 PM

I know your birth team or at least I know one of them and can guess pretty darn well who the others were. What do they say? I'm guessing they don't suggest a homebirth any longer and would not be willing to attend but have you asked them about hospital vaginal vs planned c-section? They are the only people I've ever really trusted in birth knowledge.

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
#80 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I don't know. I'm certainly not an expert, but the midwives I see, whom I trust inherently, really focus on clients eating well and listening to their bodies. Purposely trying to "grow a small baby" by following a very specific diet seems really counter to this.

Are there any experts here who can speak to this?
Well, I'm not an expert, but my midwife advised me to keep my diet low in fats and sugars and high in veggies so I wouldn't grow a "fluffy" baby (her words). I have a narrow pelvis, otherwise it wouldn't be an issue. I guess that's a diet every pregnant woman should follow,though, regardless of what size they want their baby to be. And FTR it didn't really work...I had an 8 lb. 4 oz. baby with massive shoulders and rolls galore. Not really "fluffy" but just about as big as my pelvis can fit, I bet.

I don't think this is much like deliberately trying to grow a small baby, though. I wouldn't advise that.
#81 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 10:47 PM

I'm actually a bit surprised at how few people are voting for adoption... I would think that for someone who wanted another child but perhaps had risks that that would be a more logical suggestion than simply not having more children. I didn't vote for adopting, but it would have definitely been one of my choices if this allowed me to vote for more than one option.

#82 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprungthe2.50 View Post
I'm sorry, but I really really really find this to be bad advice on finding an underground midwife although I agree with you entirely on finding a natural birth friendly OB and doula.

If you have a mid-wife that is willing to break the law and act covertly then how can you assume she would not be covert with you? How could you check that she was reliable? How could you find multiple mid-wives willing to do that and choose which one is the most trust worthy with a birth?
Well, you are certainly entitled to disagree with me. Perhaps you aren't aware of some of the ridiculous legal issue surrounding midwives in some states. As a PP pointed out, in some states it is illegal for midwives to attend HB at all, so they are all flying under the radar. That makes them no less competent or bad women just trying to screw birthing women over, it just means they are willing to brave the legal risks to provide care.

In states where licensure is available, some midwives choose to no be licensed, because, as I said before, there are sometimes unreasonable restrictions on how they can practice. How to check her reliability? Word of mouth and referrals are a great way. I really dislike your equating underground midwife= shady, dishonest person trying to get away with something. Seriously, there are unlicensed midwives that have attended hundreds or even thousands of births. I think that their records probably speak for themselves. As a good consumer, it is important to ask questions, but I would absolutely not dismiss an underground midwife as dangerous.

Quote:
I think it might be situations with such as the OP losing her child during UC, and other mothers with complications that caused the state, rightly or wrongly to ban home-births with mid-wives.
I find it more likely that powerful lobbyists and medical associations like ACOG and the AMA are the culprit. They don't have any evidence to back up their positions, but they really don't like midwives threatening their power.

Midwifery Student and Mama to 2 daughters and 3 sons.     
ribboncesarean.gif vbac.gifhomebirth.jpg I have given birth a variety of ways and I am thankful for what each one has taught me.

#83 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 11:04 PM
acp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryPixie83 View Post
There are many places where homebirth is illegal. Even places where (like in Illinois) a mother has every right to birth at home but midwifery is illegal.
Just wanted to correct this. I live in Illinois, and am planning a home birth with a certified, legal midwife. Midwifery is NOT illegal in Illinois. The only issue is that direct-entry midwives are illegal here. I wish they weren't, and have contributed to efforts to try to get a bill passed that would allow for their certification and recognition in the state. But there are many CNMs in the state. The majority, it's true, practice in hospitals (I had a GREAT CNM-attended birth in a hospital with our first child), but there are a number who do home births. And in some cases, direct-entry midwives are teaming up with CNMs to make it "legal."
Given that I do live in a state that has a distinction between licensed and unlicensed midwives, and I know of many great CPMs who are "illegal" here, I understand what the previous posters were trying to say about underground midwives not necessarily being shady or "bad."
That said, I think in this case there are very good reasons for the OP not having a home birth, and I think trying to find a midwife who would be willing to take her on would compound the risk that she'd get someone unqualified to deal with the situation, since many more responsible midwives might suggest she birth in a hospital, given her history.
#84 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelofpeace View Post
Well, you are certainly entitled to disagree with me. Perhaps you aren't aware of some of the ridiculous legal issue surrounding midwives in some states. As a PP pointed out, in some states it is illegal for midwives to attend HB at all, so they are all flying under the radar. That makes them no less competent or bad women just trying to screw birthing women over, it just means they are willing to brave the legal risks to provide care.

In states where licensure is available, some midwives choose to no be licensed, because, as I said before, there are sometimes unreasonable restrictions on how they can practice. How to check her reliability? Word of mouth and referrals are a great way. I really dislike your equating underground midwife= shady, dishonest person trying to get away with something. Seriously, there are unlicensed midwives that have attended hundreds or even thousands of births. I think that their records probably speak for themselves. As a good consumer, it is important to ask questions, but I would absolutely not dismiss an underground midwife as dangerous.

I find it more likely that powerful lobbyists and medical associations like ACOG and the AMA or more likely the culprit. They don't have any evidence to back up their positions, but they really don't like midwives threatening their power.
I'm not saying there aren't good mid-wives that go underground because of supid restrictions, but given the fact that they are underground you can't really check or research them. And do you really want to just go ahead and trust this person not being able to really check them out?
#85 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 11:40 PM

Ack! I dunno. Any attendant skilled with SD and able to give you anti-hemorrhage meds and treat hemorrage (at least until you are you are able to transfer if need be) would be comparable to a hospital setting where they might NOT be able to handle SD so well, but probably WOULD be able to handle hemorrage better.

Personally, I'd go with either an underground midwife I trust who meets the qualifications above OR a planned cesarean. If the doc had SD skills and I felt good with shim I'd go vaginal, if the doc seemed scared of SD. . .well I'd try for another doc, but I'd consider cesarean. If it's really my last baby I'd be less worried about the planned cesarean than if if I were planning another. But this is ME, not you. I'd rather have a well contoled cesarean than a zavenelli or spaztic SD management any day.

Are women who are at risk for PPH at risk for extra bleeding with a cesarean section?

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#86 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelofpeace View Post

I find it more likely that powerful lobbyists and medical associations like ACOG and the AMA or more likely the culprit. They don't have any evidence to back up their positions, but they really don't like midwives threatening their power.
this exactly.
#87 of 137 Old 11-15-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprungthe2.50 View Post
I'm not saying there aren't good mid-wives that go underground because of supid restrictions, but given the fact that they are underground you can't really check or research them. And do you really want to just go ahead and trust this person not being able to really check them out?
Even most underground midwives have statistics and have had clients that are willing to tell about their experiences with them (good or bad). You might have to do a little more digging than in a situation where they are licensed, but it doesn't mean the information isn't there.

Midwifery Student and Mama to 2 daughters and 3 sons.     
ribboncesarean.gif vbac.gifhomebirth.jpg I have given birth a variety of ways and I am thankful for what each one has taught me.

#88 of 137 Old 11-16-2008, 12:11 AM

Honestly??? I would go ahead and do a hospital birth. No way in the world would I trust someone who is not a CNM. I know the pain of loss. The ONLY thing that really matters is a living breathing child at the end. If the birth sucked, you can look at your baby and see all the reasons why you went through what you did. If you lose your child, what is there to look back on?? Thank goodness I had this birth, although I have nothing now?? It's not worth it. God forbid I have to ever have a c-section. I will because the outcome will be a living breathing child, which is something an untrained, unlicensed, uneducated, unregulated midwife cannot promise.

You know, word of mouth doesn't really help anyone when it comes to midwives. Of course, if you know someone who has had awesome homebirths you are going to want her midwife right?? What if that midwife chooses to not share her crappy history with you??? What if you become the one finding out the hard way just what kind of midwife you are dealing with??? Mine was so experienced, had no deaths except for one stillbirth, had one premature delivery, had so many years experience, had delivered over two thousand babies. Yeah, thats ALL she chose to tell me. Now, my daughter is yet another death under her belt that I didn't learn about until it was too late.

Mommy to ds12, dd11, ds8, ds6, dd4, ^dd^ HB Loss, and dd 1
#89 of 137 Old 11-16-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommato5 View Post
God forbid I have to ever have a c-section. I will because the outcome will be a living breathing child, which is something an untrained, unlicensed, uneducated, unregulated midwife cannot promise. .
A C-section doesn't promise that either. And I'm kind of insulted that you think all midwives who arent CNMs are uneducated and untrained.

Quote:
You know, word of mouth doesn't really help anyone when it comes to midwives. Of course, if you know someone who has had awesome homebirths you are going to want her midwife right?? What if that midwife chooses to not share her crappy history with you??? What if you become the one finding out the hard way just what kind of midwife you are dealing with??? Mine was so experienced, had no deaths except for one stillbirth, had one premature delivery, had so many years experience, had delivered over two thousand babies. Yeah, thats ALL she chose to tell me. Now, my daughter is yet another death under her belt that I didn't learn about until it was too late.
Getting a midwife because a friend of yours used her and had a good birth is not very good consumer research if you ask me. Of course the midwife is only going to tell you the good parts of her job history. You have to go to her clients to ask them what really happened. That's why employers call your former workplaces and ask them about you, because no applicant is going to put all the not-so-positive things they did on their application. I am speaking hypothetically, of course, and not directly about you, mommato5.

Research, ask questions, LOTS of questions, to LOTS of people. I would trust an unlicensed midwife with decades of happy clients over a CNM with lots of unhappy clients. But that's just me and it really has nothign to do with the OP's quandary, so I guess I should hush up before I get any more OT.
#90 of 137 Old 11-16-2008, 12:26 AM

Honest opinion, if it were me I would schedule a c-section. Or, if my finances allowed I would adopt.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page