Mothering Forum banner

I am the less than 1%

3K views 30 replies 31 participants last post by  GinnyMama 
#1 ·
I hate that I represent this number but I do. I had a uterine rupture giving birth this past Sunday. I also had massive bladder damage. Baby and I are great otherwise but, my goodness, I am sad.

I hope to talk about it more as I process.

#8 ·
. I hope you recover quickly and fully. I am sorry that happened and am glad you are both mostly ok!

#9 ·
I am so sorry...
I am also thankful that you are still here, on the road to recovery and that your LO is doing well.

When you are up to it, I would love to hear about the circumstances.

#12 ·
Oh no! I hope you recover quickly! did you have a hysterectomy? I hope not. Thinking of you!!

#18 ·
I'm so sorry this happened to you, and to the other women that this happens to
How scary and very hard to deal with! Many blessings and happy thoughts and very glad that the baby is doing well, and that you are Ok. I hope you post here and let us be supportive to you, on your difficult road to recovery
I wish I had used MDC when my first was born, because I needed the support of the mom's here to let me know that my emotional pain was normal and that it was OK to have negative emotions, feelings, and thoughts. All around me I hear "well, at least the baby's ok" and it made me feel guilty that I didn't feel the same. I hope you don't feel that way. You are so loved here momma
You are in my thoughts.

#20 ·
I am so sorry mama, but am glad to hear that you and your baby are doing well (or as well as can be expected) I hope there is a lot of peace and serenity surrounding your healing process.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.