Mothering Forum banner

HWBAC with Inverted T Incision

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  lyterae 
#1 ·
Amazing story of patience and faith in the body. I am the doula in this story.

http://doulamomma.wordpress.com/2010...ed-t-cesarean/

Placenta detached naturally 29.5 hours after birth. As Dr. Chung says,"Time, Amy needs more time. Everything with Amy takes more time."

#2 ·
Beautiful VBAC story--thank you so much for sharing! It goes to show how patience can be such an important member of a birth team...as well as knowledge, preparation, and faith in the wisdom of the Mama and Baby's bodies and ability to do what they are made to do--BIRTH!

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOPLawyer View Post
Thank you so much for posting this! There are so few of us w/ vertical incisions and even fewer who go on to have a vaginal birth.

I am so happy for this Mama! Wish we could multiply all who attended this birth!

It's so different for us with vertical incisions. That cut changes EVERYTHING. I so wish that my birth team could be multiplied. They are what my husband calls some of the best birth minds in the world

#8 ·
What an amazing birth. Wow. I am in awe! Way to go, Mama, such strength! And the birth team, wow, I am also in awe!

#9 ·
Wow! What an awesome birth! Congrats, Amy!
I can't imagine finding a team like that - what a blessing! Hooray! Thanks so much for sharing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.