I have pcos and am overweight. My first pregnancy was sectioned at 39 weeks due to my son weighing 11lb 3oz. Duringg this csection I was put under general anesthesia as the anesthesiologist couldn't get the spinal in. His head was really large and personally I believe it would have been a shoulder dystocia if I delivered vaginally. My second son was sectioned at 40w2d as a repeat. I felt that was the only option I was given. He weighed 9lbs 13 oz. and was like a normal smaller baby. I was found to have gestational diabetes more later than normal. They said that i had to get delivered because having gestational diabetes and go overdue has a greater risk of fetal demise. On this csection the spinal needle slipped out before i recieved full dose of meds. I told them I could still feel things. The anesthesiologist said no your just feeling pressure and assured the dr to go ahead and start. I had to wait until after my son was pulled out before he gave me morphine and versed. Then you have to take iron supplements. I have had reactions to 4 different iron tablets that created hives all over me. They were unable to help me with that. So my recovery was long and exhausting until my energy level got back to normal. I've since tried natural replacments with no luck. What are my rights for a possible 3rd baby with a vbac even induction if i need it?