vba2c w/gd and don't go into labor - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-06-2012, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have pcos and am overweight.  My first pregnancy was sectioned at 39 weeks due to my son weighing 11lb 3oz. Duringg this csection I was put under general anesthesia as the anesthesiologist couldn't get the spinal in. His head was really large and personally I  believe it would have been a shoulder dystocia if I delivered vaginally.  My  second  son was sectioned at  40w2d as a repeat.  I felt that was the only option I was given.  He weighed 9lbs 13 oz. and was like a normal smaller baby.  I was found to have gestational diabetes more later than normal.   They said that i had to get delivered because having gestational diabetes and go overdue has a greater risk of fetal demise.   On this csection the spinal needle slipped out before i recieved full dose of meds.  I told them I could still feel things. The anesthesiologist said no  your just feeling pressure and  assured the dr to go ahead and start.  I had to wait until after my son was pulled out before he gave me morphine and versed.  Then you have to  take iron supplements.  I have had reactions to 4 different iron tablets that created hives  all over  me.  They were unable to help me with that. So my recovery was long and exhausting until my energy level got  back to normal.  I've since tried natural replacments with no luck.  What  are my rights for a possible 3rd baby with a vbac even induction if i need it?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page