scared to death by VBAC.. help - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 08-14-2013, 10:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

figured i would revisit this thread.

So! my second baby, my darling baby boy was born via emergency c-section on Feb. 19th. 

I went into labor naturally the night of my baby shower and everything looked great, made it to the hospital, i was dilating, everything looked promising.. until the monitors started going off again just like they did with my first born, my little girl who was also an emergency c-section.

in the end, his heart rate started dropping and after crying my whole heart out to the point that they were calling me catatonic and wanted to put me out, they wheeled me into the room where they cut me open again and my son was born!

i hated the fact that now they say i am too narrow, something about a bone that wont allow my babies to drop through and be born through my dang vagina hole. anyway, im happy to say both my babies are now healthy crazy monsters. 

but now i know that my next baby, will be a planned c-section. 

#32 of 32 Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My vbac attempt failed about 3 weeks ago due to severe heart decels. So into the OR again. My first was do to malpositioning. Two different reasons for two different csections. It sucks but I guess there are some of us who really have to give birth surgically.

Tags
Vbac , Cesarean And Vbac

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page