VBA4C - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 12-21-2012, 04:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just want to thank you and everyone who posted here for this thread!

Jr'smom, I think I'm you two births ago. Based on the way my labors and subsequent c-sections progressed with my first two, I am highly doubtful that a VBA2C will work for me, yet, there^s still a part of me that feels compelled to try. However, there's also a strong part of me that questions whether a likely to fail attempt is in the best interest of the new baby, my family, or me.

hoping for a !
#32 of 32 Old 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I began doubting myself more with each c/s but honestly I think it's just the lack of GOOD support.  I think it's virtually impossible to find GOOD support for natural birth whether it's ones first birth or a VBAC.  I have found a wonderful group on FB and have learned so much there. Please join!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/183444955077965/?bookmark_t=group

There are many women there from around the world (okay, mostly U.S., Canada, and Australia) who have had VBAMC. (Even several who have had VBA4C like me.)  After all this time, I can't believe all the resources I was not aware of. And they are a really nice supportive community. 

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page