Hi Im new to this so forgive me if I ramble or dont do this thing right.
We have a DD and are considering TTC # 2. I had to have a csection with my first due to fetal distress. She is now almost 2 1/2 and I feel very ready for the next. I really want to have a VBAC and I want to do it at a hospital because I would feel safer if anything were to happen. I was just wondering if anybody knows if the hospitals here allow VBAC's and if anyone knows a local doctor that would support my decision. Also if anyone has sucess stories from my area it would be great to hear.
Devonn wife to DH
Shawn and mom to Haylee
12/19/2003 and thinking about
: in summer of 2006