Eco-Footprints - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-05-2009, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Eco-Footprints is an online retailer of organic socks. The materials and the socks are also produced and acquired under fair trade/fair wage conditions. Most of the socks are made in the U.S.A.

We have baby socks that stay on little tiny feet!!! These socks are made from bamboo, which is grown pesticide-free, and are made in the U.S.A.

We also feature a sock subscription (Sox Club) where subscribers receive new socks each month or each quarter. Subscribers can specifiy a preference for different kinds of socks, or dress socks, or athletics socks.

We have socks made from:
  • certified organic cotton
  • certified organic wool
  • hemp (grows naturally pesticide-free)
  • bamboo (also grows naturally pesticide-free)
  • alpaca (alpaca are raised under natural conditions, also pesticide free)

Most socks are adult-sized and "unisex" in color and style. We also offer baby socks (as mentioned above!), toddler socks, kids' socks, and cotton (adult-sized) tights. All socks and tights are comfortable, breathe well, last a long time, and feel good!!

We have dress socks, every day socks, athletic socks, and performance hiking socks.

I also have a few clothing items, primarily made from bamboo. They are so soft I couldn't resist adding them! Bamboo fabric is silky soft and wonderfully breathable! I have baby t-shirt, baby caps, and men's and women's t-shirts. (And a few sweatshirts, at least for now.) I also have some awesome bamboo scarves.

Last but not least, we have a consignment section, for clothing and accesories in very good and excellent condition. more info on consignment

Please visit our site and let us know what you think!! Thank you!
Feel free to pm me with any questions, or leave a comment at the site.

Kimberly, in love with Hannah Rose! (04/08) EC grad!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page