BooksByBarefoot (Barefoot Books)- Books, Putumayo cd's, Puppets, , Silk dress up, Gift sets, Educational toys! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
www.BooksByBarefoot.com

I'm an Ambassador for Barefoot Books. It's been 3 years since I've been involved in Barefoot and it keeps getting better!

These books and gifts are very high quality with beautiful artwork. They are eco friendly and encourage diversity, compassion, creativity, acceptance, etc.

Along with books, puppets, cd's, puzzles, you'll also find some fun free printouts! Stop by and enjoy.

www.BooksByBarefoot.com

You can also do what I do and sign up to become a Barefoot Books Ambassador. Work from home and earn money!
Barefoot Books was started by two moms who wanted to find a way to work from home and spend more time with their families.

You can find out more about the Ambassador program by clicking on Sell Barefoot (left side of my website). Don't forget to read the FAQ for more detailed info.
Feel free to pm me with any questions!

You can become a Barefoot Books Ambassador, too!
Joining is FREE and you get your own free website. Pm me for more info.

We have a great SALE going on now!

Updated original post with more info!

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page