Mothering Forum banner

Beyond Organic Mission Marketers Of Probiotic Foods and Grass Fed Meats

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  QueenOfTheMeadow 
#1 ·
I am really excited about this opportunity for people to make businesses out of great, healthy food. If you are into probiotic foods such as dairy kefir or water kefir, you should really take a look at this. If you eat meat and try to find "grass fed" beef or "pastured" chicken, you will find this new company very interesting.

The company is founded by Jordan Rubin who you may have seen on Oprah for his book The Maker's Diet. He bought 8K acres of ranch land in Missouri and a mountain spring in Georgia. He is raising Asian-breed dairy cows that produce "A2" milk and has a pastured herd of beef. Apparently, he's expanding to goats as well.

Looking at six months or a year from now, I see a number of my friends making a living telling friends about great food. Any job these days seems like a miracle and this is a job telling people about probiotics. Wow. Yes, this is a network marketing company and some of those companies are really terrible, but some have lasted for decades and have become household names.

A number of MDC moms have signed up already and we are creating resources for like-minded moms to give this a go.

Read my review: Beyond Organic Review.

Read more about my team: Beyond Organic.

(Notice that it's free right now to sign up and get started. You can build a down line before the launch of this business. At some point, there will be a fee for anyone who is going to distribute. You also don't fulfill the orders yourself and keep an inventory. It will all be shipped to the buyer.)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.