Photo Card Design - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-28-2006, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Updated to announce the opening of my website! Check it out at http://choinierecarddesign.wordpress.com/

There are several new cards as well as information on how to contact me for orders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I offer individually designed holiday cards, birth announcements, adoption announcements, invitations, or any other photo card you need. These cards are not like the typical one photo pre-formatted card that you can purchase at Snapfish, CVS, etc. They are created just for you!

You can use one or several photos. I can fix up, crop, convert to black and white, etc. any photos that need it. You can request a specific background color or I can choose a complimentary color directly from your photos. You can use whatever quote or wording you love and I have tons of ideas if you need some help choosing. Any plans, suggestions, or ideas you may have for your design are always welcome. Below are a few of the cards I recently designed.

Holiday Card

Holiday Card

Birthday Party Invitation

Since this is a brand new and very small production for now the work will be done through email contact. You email me your photos and any instructions that you may have and I will email you back design drafts and suggestions until the card has been created. Please either private message me, leave a comment, or email me at choinierecarddesign@gmail.com and we will get started!

There are two options for printing:

1. If you would prefer to use your own favorite photo developing location or are looking to save money or time I will email you the finished photo card for a flat fee of $20 and you can have as many cards as you need printed wherever you prefer. Remember that the cards are regular photo prints so you will only be paying whatever price you typically pay for prints (anywhere from 10 cents to 60 cents per 4x6 print and $1.50 to $3.50 per 5x7 print depending on your developer).

2. If you would prefer to have me do the printing for you I can design your cards, have them printed, and mail them to you with envelopes. The design fee is included in each of these packages. Price packages are:

4x6 Photo Cards:
one dozen cards and envelopes: $30 including shipping and handling
two dozen cards and envelopes: $40 including shipping and handling
fifty cards and envelopes: $60 including shipping and handling
one hundred cards and envelopes: $85 including shipping and handling

5x7 Photo Cards:
one dozen cards and envelopes: $45 including shipping and handling
two dozen cards and envelopes: $70 including shipping and handling
fifty cards and envelopes: $125 including shipping and handling

I accept Paypal for all payments. If you need to make other payment arrangements please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope to hear from you soon!

"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." -Isaac Asimov read.gif

#2 of 3 Old 11-28-2006, 01:57 PM

your cards are beautiful! I'll keep you in mind.

is this your first home-based business?
#3 of 3 Old 11-29-2006, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

It is! I am just finishing designing a website for the business and will update with that information shortly. I hope to hear from you soon!

"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." -Isaac Asimov read.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page