Usborne Books-Books kids love to read! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-25-2008, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you love books?
Do your kids love books?

If you've never heard of or seen an Usborne book, you really don't know what you're missing. These are, by far, the BEST books around. From ages 9 months to Adult, Usborne offers something for every age and interest.

Not a "home party type", but still want to earn free books? Host an eshow. It's incredibly simple. You can supply me with your friends' emails or send invites yourself. I set you up as an eshow hostess on my the website. Your friends log on to my site and click on your name. They shop and you get free books. How great is that? Ask me about this month's hostess specials!

Love the books and want to earn free ones, huge discounts, and make some extra money. I would love to have you on my team. There is a recruiting special each month. Sign up to grow a business or just to get a great discount.

Not interested in free books, but just want to place an order? No problem. We also offer great customer specials each month. You can place a direct, secure order and have it shipped directly to you.

Ask anyone who has seen these books, they are second to none!!

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me through the contact page on my site or email me at crystal.m@comcast.net

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page