Overdue!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-11-2004, 01:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi everyone i was just updating i still haven't had this baby yet
i was gonna have a scheduled c-section on dec 29th but i decided to go natural with this one so im vbac-ing well she still hasnt came out yet my due date was jan 3rd/4th so in one week so far overdue or something my LMP was march 30th well i hope she comes soon cause my doctor is getting worried about me cause my last pregnancy i had high blood pressure and my doctor is worried that its gonna go up hes been monitoring me closely they checked to make sure i had enough amniotic fluid in there by ultrasound and they are putting me on non stress tests and those are coming out perfectly fine! everything is perfect shes kicking shes got room in there she gaining weight they said she was 8 lbs on dec 24th and then on dec 31st she was 8 12 and now my doctors saying she is 9 lbs or better right now! well she a big one! but yet the ultrasound could still be off! but i cant wait to see here!

just get here
please pray for me i really want to have her i would like to have her this weekend that would be nice!

well talk to you all later!
tina
#2 of 4 Old 01-11-2004, 07:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
yeah, chances are DEFINITELY in your favor that the u/s is off.

btw, do you use periods at all? lol!

Sounds like your docs are really trying to freak you out - and it seems like they're doing a good job of it!

Breathe. Deeply. Trust your body. Trust your baby.
#3 of 4 Old 01-11-2004, 11:19 AM

My midwife, Kathleen Murray, wrote an article about how women should be given a due month, instead of day. You're given this magic date but in reality it could be 2 weeks or more on either side of it. Don't worry. It will happen when your baby decides it's time to be born and not a minute sooner.
#4 of 4 Old 01-11-2004, 11:34 PM

Ugh, that darn EDD! I went a good 2weeks, 2 days over mine and it is hard enough going past the "date" without the added stress of freaked out doctors. I think a due month is a great idea!

Hang in there, baby will be coming soon!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page