help me find a birth video. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-19-2009, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Someone on here posted a youtube video of a young mother giving birth in a tub at a birthing center at a hospital.
I have been trying to find it myself with no luck so far.
If anyone knows the one I am talking about or some good natural birth videos I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 06:25 PM

im not sure on the exact video you are looking for, but go to youtube and search "homebirth" or "waterbirth" and you will get loads of good videos. have fun!

joyful mama to DS 2-05, open adoption birthmama to DD 5-07: and DS 6-98, and my littlest one 7-09. crazy in love with DH!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks,
This was the one I was looking for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ct8MyqhC2c

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

Old 06-22-2009, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
LOL! That was the same video I watched last night! It is a great one, must watch!!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 06-22-2009, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
I also want to add...
You will notice that she does not seem to be in much pain through the contractions. That is how I was, during the pushing stage. Transition pain was very intense, but the contractions did not really hurt through the pushing stage. It is a nice way for your body to re-energize so you will have a break from the pain, and so you can concentrate on birthing the baby!

Also, I did the perenial massage for weeks, and I didn't feel the burning when my son was born. In the video, she complains of burning, but I wonder if she did the massage beforehand. Hey, it can't hurt to do it during pregnancy, just in case it might help for labor!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 06-29-2009, 06:25 AM

One thing that I noticed is that the lady with the purple gloves sort of pulled the baby out, is this normal? I would think that it would contribute to increased tearing.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM

I just saw "The Business of Being Born" -- Really great documentary on just birthing in USA and has some rally great homebirth and waterbirth footage. and "Orgasmic Birth"--sounds weird but is really mostly about how intimate of a moment birth can be between you, your partner, and your family.

Beth--Momma to Ethan 9/11/07 and Ella 9/20/09, wife to Rob, babywearing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, homebirthing, cloth diapering addict, WAHM.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingmom View Post
I just saw "The Business of Being Born" -- Really great documentary on just birthing in USA and has some rally great homebirth and waterbirth footage. and "Orgasmic Birth"--sounds weird but is really mostly about how intimate of a moment birth can be between you, your partner, and your family.
I just watched both. Both were GREAT!

Brooke Kochel
WAHM to Sage Pilar born August 27,2009

The love of my life, 2 1/2 year old SP rocks our world and helps us manifest the life we love everyday...

User Tag List