Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Milwaukie, OR
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
But for those posting about why its too risky to have an early c-section need to look into previa and what not before posting. Because its FAR more risky to both you and baby to wait beyond 37 weeks. Also... I'm sure you know.. but no manual cervical checks are allowed with a previa. For the same reason... can cause a bleed.
Why do they want to cut at 37 weeks?! That's incredibly early, and risky to the baby. If I were in your situation, I would refuse a cesarean until I went into labor naturally, or at least wait until 40 weeks. I understand there could be bleeding once you start dilating, but unless you live hours from the hospital, they can get the baby out very quickly once labor or early labor signs begin.
|29 members and 9,243 guests|
|aliciahorsley , artume______ , FyerFly , happytub08 , hellen19 , ian'smommaya , japonica , JElaineB , Lavender93 , lilmissgiggles , liniment26 , manyhatsmom , Michele123 , Naturelles Beauty , perspective , Pugtato-Chaihuahua , pulcetti , redrockband , rubelin , sciencemum , shantimama , stephaniepifer , TheBugsMomma , thefragile7393 , transylvania_mom , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|