sex after birth -- is it better for you than before? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

#61 of 63 Old 10-29-2016, 11:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes...we too faced same issues after gave birth... first i embracing using vagina but after my friend recommend myotaut serum to me, so I decided to gave it a try and its really good. After having 2 kids I was never the same until I try this myotaut serum, your husband also happy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 63 Old 10-30-2016, 08:50 AM

After my first birth I had really small tear, that didn't require stitching. But we waited like 4 or 5 weeks because I was so nervous and first weeks of motherhood was pretty difficult for me. I think after the birth sex was the same, no better, no worse. I wonder how it's gonna be when our twins will be born
#63 of 63 Old 04-05-2017, 08:59 PM

my experience after birth was changed... after a clitorical O I needed almost an hour to be ready. again. it almost felt I was too sensitive to tolerate the touch..
that affected my marriage and it went downhill from there. my H did not want to wait.. even though I wanted to have sex again.
it pushed me to experiment by myself and test my reaction in me masturbating..

I am curious what other moms experience....

C.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page