Fishy pool with three rings? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

In October of '09 I birthed in a fishy pool that had three separate rings. It was great! 

I recently ordered the fishy pool from In His Hands (different than the picture on their site) and assumed, since both are made by Intex and go by the same name, it was identical aside from being blue rather than white and having different, goofy sea creatures. FWIW the one I received was white sided and bottomed. I blew up the pool this evening and to my horror realised that the wall of the pool is one big chamber though it's designed to look like three. I can only imagine the outcome should it get a leak or burst while full of 106 gallons of water. It would be fine in my yard but not desirable in my 2nd floor bedroom. I'm so bummed because I'm a few days from full term and have hit a set back. 

Do any of you know where I can order a fishy pool that has the three separately inflatable chambers? Will I have to upgrade to a legit birthing pool to get what I'm looking for? Thanks!!     

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-25-2012, 08:07 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

. Nevermind.

Posted something but just noticed this was old. Couldn't find a delete botton.

#3 of 4 Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter

I'll answer myself - that version of the fishy pool is no longer made. i chose la bassine and will buy another one for this upcoming birth. it has 1 chamber but is loads sturdier.

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#4 of 4 Old 04-21-2012, 10:10 PM

This is the one I just bought. It's a slightly larger version of the 60" fishy pool I used back in 2008. Three rings, and a bargain price!

http://www.amazon.com/Swim-Center-Ocean-Reef-Pool/dp/B00005OARQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335071401&sr=8-1

read.gifSarah ~ wild.gifds X 12/05 ~ flower.gifdd E 3/08 h20homebirth.gif  ~  stork-suprise.gif 7/12 dizzy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page