Giving birth vaginally with really bad hemerrhoids - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-12-2012, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ok so sorry if this is TMI, but in a nutshell I have a very bad situation going on in my butt right now. I am 35w 3d. I will be going for a Vbac and am really starting to worry about giving birth vaginally with this issue. I'm in so much pain already just from having them, I can't imagine what it would be like while pushing, not to mention them getting worse from it. Ive tried literally everything to get them under control before the birth, butnothing is helping. It's a mechanical issue (baby pressing on rectal vein) that is not likely to respond to creams and ointments ect....

So I can't be the only woman on here that has ever given birth naturally with bad roids. I would like to hear if people have any experience with this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I could cry, because I am in the same exact situation. I'm 37 weeks and had to call begging for something (lidocaine), which didn't help anyway. I can't walk well, let alone get anything done, and I'm just trying to get through the day with my poor toddlers, who I'm sure feel cooped up. And now, I'm starting to feel a creeping terror about labor and the vbac to the point where a c section doesn't sound so bad. Eugh.

I know that's not the experience reassurance you were looking for, but I had to chime in. :/

Mama to twin boys, Oct-'09 and baby girl, Apri-'12!

#3 of 3 Old 03-13-2012, 07:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalaRei View Post

I could cry, because I am in the same exact situation. I'm 37 weeks and had to call begging for something (lidocaine), which didn't help anyway. I can't walk well, let alone get anything done, and I'm just trying to get through the day with my poor toddlers, who I'm sure feel cooped up. And now, I'm starting to feel a creeping terror about labor and the vbac to the point where a c section doesn't sound so bad. Eugh.
I know that's not the experience reassurance you were looking for, but I had to chime in. :/

Oh boy- I feel your pain. I pm'd you!

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Tags
Pregnancy

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page