Gestational Diabicits - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-11-2012, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We had a stillborn baby July 3rd 2012 and want ot let all women with Gestational dibetics know that dont wait for 42 weeks to get the baby out.Our baby was alive till July 1st 2012 and was in 39th week start .Our doctor said everything is normal 5 days before and she would induce my wife on July 8th but not everything was normal.Please dont go by words that everything is normal,sometimes docotors say that to keep us calm but i have lost my piece forever knowing that baby was alive till july1 st and dead by july 3rd.Please take care and say the doctor that baby should be taken out as soon as the baby is fit to sustain outside conditions,we feel we waited too long.Just want to let you all know,since there is very little chance 1 in 150 chances of still birth,i think doctors and people should make GD paitents aware that they have seen this complication if waited too long.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-12-2012, 11:03 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you don't think this was your fault.

You may find it helpful to check with your hospital to see if there is a support group available for families that are sharing the same types of grief.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#3 of 3 Old 07-13-2012, 12:48 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page