Anyone have Sept. 6th Due date and waiting? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-06-2013, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am waiting it out hoping he will come this weekend but its driving me nuts.... 

I don't want to wait haha...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2013, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering. I always found the waiting at the end super hard. 

My best advice is that when you are ready to "give up" or "give in", that's when they'll show :) I hope your babe comes soon!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Old 09-08-2013, 03:29 AM

I'm the same as you. I was due on the 1st September, so I'm a week late today. The waiting is a bit annoying and I'm desperate to meet the baby. I hope you go into labour soon!

Old 09-09-2013, 03:31 PM

With my first pregnancy, my little one arrived three days after my original due date. They moved my due date up by almost two weeks, and so she would have been around two weeks late based on those calculations, although based on development at birth they just called her an even 41 weeks. Even though I felt my original dates were right and tried in pregnancy not to look at the “new” due date as a finish line, I must admit that I was getting pretty miserable as each day passed after those dates. As my mother’s pregnancies had all gone a little early, I really expected to have my little one more by the adjusted due date, and was pleased that baby’s development seemed to be in line with delivering a bit earlier than the “due date.” It sure made my family especially antsy, too, since my grandmother on my father’s side had been induced due to pre-eclampsia and my mother just ALWAYS delivered in the 37-39 week range. But afterward I’m sure glad that I waited to get the natural birth that I wanted.

User Tag List