Venting/Looking for support - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Venting/Looking for support

Hi, I am just feeling a little down lately, week or two. We are unsure when our exact due date is. We have not had any ultrasounds to confirm gestational age or gender. My last period was in June 2014. I thought that I would have had the baby by now. Our first came two weeks early. We both agree not to try natural induction methods until later in April. I am feeling a bit depressed because I have not gotten to fully enjoyed this pregnancy. It has been tough on me compared to my last. On top of the constant nausea, heart burn, leg cramps, other maladies, this one kicks so hard I fear when it starts to move. I have scared my partner multiple times its hurt me so badly. He has even felt it once. I find myself lucky that it hasn't broke my ribs.
We were at a family function of my partners side and the women keep telling me that the baby hasn't dropped. I think I have been carrying this child different. They all argue that I am carrying high. I know that its been head down consistently for few weeks now. That were saying I must have at least a month to go. It has left me questioning my own body. I have had good batches of strong contractions. I am tired of thinking that its about to come and nothing progresses. I know that its going to be here soon enough. I am just tired, uncomfortable, in pain, and I don't want to think about being like this for much longer.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page